Track worker arenacross crash video

Related:
Create New Tag

4/1/2018 8:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/1/2018 8:40 PM

Here’s a good video of it. It’s on tonight on tv for Denver. Track worker took out front two guys and they didn’t even red flag. So unfair to front guys. Link is safe and good video. Uploaded to my YouTube page. Click and will play automatically.
By the way Hayes didn’t make main event because of this track worker. So messed up.

|

4/1/2018 8:03 PM

Ugg didn’t post the video. Let me try again.

|

4/1/2018 8:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/1/2018 8:12 PM

Here we go vital upload video feature didn’t work so used YouTube and edited original post to include video link.

">

|

4/1/2018 8:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/1/2018 8:37 PM

There is no "video upload." You have to embed the YouTube video, which isn't just copying and pasting the link to the video. You have to follow the steps to get the embedded video jibberish:

How to embed a YouTube video on VitalMX (or any forum):

Step 1:
Photo

Step 2:
Photo

Step 3:
Photo

Step 4:

|

4/1/2018 8:39 PM

I used the photo link and it let me choose the video from my library on my phone and it even compressed the video but didn’t attach to post so it was just easier to use YouTube and do a link.

|

4/1/2018 9:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/1/2018 9:20 PM

There are three other threads from back when it happened ,here is one of them.

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Wait-For-It-Course-worker-T-boned,1336540

|

Ed Johnson

4/1/2018 9:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/1/2018 9:27 PM

Yeah I seen that thread but I had a better video of it since was on tv so figured would share it.

|

4/1/2018 11:47 PM

level wrote:

Yeah I seen that thread but I had a better video of it since was on tv so figured would share it.

level maybe if you spent more time on Vitalmx and less time having a life you would've seen this topic has been touched on before. Get your shit together man.

PS thanks for the video, I haven't seen that angle yet, that track worker is a a grade A dipshit.

|

4/2/2018 7:09 AM

Yup. Better angle. Thanks for the video neighbor.

|

4/2/2018 7:38 AM

level wrote:

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

level maybe if you spent more time on Vitalmx and less time having a life you would've seen this topic has been touched on before. Get your shit together man.

PS thanks for the video, I haven't seen that angle yet, that track worker is a a grade A dipshit.

No shit, first he tells us Millsaps retires, now a track worker gets hit, maybe next he’ll tell us Mookie told him that Dungey is coming out of retirement.

Get no life, man... Sheesshhhh!

|