Track Dimensions??

Related:
Create New Tag

1/21/2018 4:11 PM

Do we really need a 100 yd start straight and sx track that is 2 - 2-1/2 skid steers wide everywhere? Could they build longer more techinical tracks if they narrowed the lanes and cut the start in half? Last nights teack seemed really wide for some reason. Maybe im too used to racing in trees!!

|

1/21/2018 4:14 PM

The long start straights this year are taking up a lot of room.

|

1/21/2018 4:47 PM

Make the track "Narrower"?

Bwahahahahahaha

Look, this year the tracks are nice and wide, the whoops are smoother and easier to find a rhythm thru ...and ....STILL ...we hear people use terms like "it's a one-lined" track..."no room for passing"...yada, yada, yada ...

And you want to make it narrower?

Uh...NO!

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

1/21/2018 5:31 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Bwahahahahahaha

Look, this year the tracks are nice and wide, the whoops are smoother and easier to find a rhythm thru ...and ....STILL ...we hear people use terms like "it's a one-lined" track..."no room for passing"...yada, yada, yada ...

Uh...NO!

^This! By a country mile!

|

1/21/2018 5:36 PM

Narrower? Go watch AX.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/21/2018 5:50 PM

So just because "for some reason" the track looked narrow all the way from your TV, that's somehow supposed to hold real world value?

|

1/21/2018 5:53 PM

I'll admit that last night's start straight took up a lot of space. In my opinion they just need to use the floor space more efficiently. Houston was a good example of that.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/21/2018 6:18 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Bwahahahahahaha

Uh...NO!

downard254 wrote:

^This! By a country mile!

Dilly dilly!

|

We are the sum of a 1,000 lives. What we know is almost nothing at all.

1/21/2018 7:41 PM

They were still riding one line through some of the 5? Corners. My point is those giys can pass with anlot less room and we might get a few more corners to entice ppl to try different lones and rythms. Everyone rode the same thing last night. Got boring. Tighten it up and add some more sections

|