Townley mind blowing ride

Mstock
10/15/2011 9:44pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 4:56pm
That was amazing. How many corners did he have Dungey on his ass? 50-70? Held him off. Nice work.
|
10/16/2011 1:10am Edited Date/Time 10/16/2011 1:11am
Good ride! Same goes for Martin Davalos and Nick Wey! Oh, young gun Tomac as well!
hammertime
10/16/2011 1:17am Edited Date/Time 10/16/2011 1:22am
Mstock wrote:
That was amazing. How many corners did he have Dungey on his ass? 50-70? Held him off. Nice work.
townley has so much upside that you can't believe it. look at 07....plus how he can ride a 450. injuries, bad rides, and mental indisgeretions are so sad getting in the way of such a great talent and man. maybe tonight was the start of better times. his speed and talent has never been in question!
burnside
10/16/2011 1:19am
hammertime wrote:
townley has so much upside that you can't believe it. look at 07....plus how he can ride a 450. injuries, bad rides, and mental indisgeretions are...
townley has so much upside that you can't believe it. look at 07....plus how he can ride a 450. injuries, bad rides, and mental indisgeretions are so sad getting in the way of such a great talent and man. maybe tonight was the start of better times. his speed and talent has never been in question!
Good post.
peelout
10/16/2011 1:40am
Mind blowing? Dude narrowly missed out on a championship against villopoto, he was much closer to pulling it off against RV than dungey ever was.

Mind blowing?

I'd say more bad ass than mind blowing.

Dungey looked good on the orange bike, next year will be gnarly. RV is a machine

The Shop

hammertime
10/16/2011 1:49am
peelout wrote:
Mind blowing? Dude narrowly missed out on a championship against villopoto, he was much closer to pulling it off against RV than dungey ever was. Mind...
Mind blowing? Dude narrowly missed out on a championship against villopoto, he was much closer to pulling it off against RV than dungey ever was.

Mind blowing?

Dungey looked good on the orange bike, next year will be gnarly. RV is a machine
the way rv looked on the tough, baked out track tonight was just unreal. he got the power to the ground and attacked....i guarantee bubba was at home watching and realizing that if the level rv showed tonight is the new level in shit conditions that the winning end of the sport has passed him by.

bubba with his cock stiff forks would have tucked and rolled in the bowles trying to ride that flawless pace of rv tonight. i was blown away. even throttle control king jmb would have had nothing for ryan tonight.

that was a display for the ages!!
snowy816
10/16/2011 5:01am
peelout wrote:
Mind blowing? Dude narrowly missed out on a championship against villopoto, he was much closer to pulling it off against RV than dungey ever was. Mind...

Mind blowing?

Agreed Peelout., Townley is the man!! Hasn't raced fk all and comes into guys been doing the nationals race pace and does that...

Seriously Copper is another one who can blow your mind, he just needs to stay off the piss.. Anyone who doesn't know Coops story should read into it, he has so much natural talent.. What he did to get back in the day as a young kid after not racing for years and smoke everyone at the Kiwi nationals on a 125 is jaw dropping..

Hate to say it being an Aussie and seeing the KIWIS jsut flogged us in the Rugby them boys can twist a throttle..
RaceFace
10/16/2011 6:25am
peelout wrote:

Mind blowing?

Yeah, not mind-blowing, but goddamn good to see! I was pleasantly surprised and hope he gets a decent ride and is in the U.S. in 2012.
bents
Fantasy
694th
10/16/2011 6:45am
peelout wrote:

Mind blowing?

hammertime wrote:
the way rv looked on the tough, baked out track tonight was just unreal. he got the power to the ground and attacked....i guarantee bubba was...
the way rv looked on the tough, baked out track tonight was just unreal. he got the power to the ground and attacked....i guarantee bubba was at home watching and realizing that if the level rv showed tonight is the new level in shit conditions that the winning end of the sport has passed him by.

bubba with his cock stiff forks would have tucked and rolled in the bowles trying to ride that flawless pace of rv tonight. i was blown away. even throttle control king jmb would have had nothing for ryan tonight.

that was a display for the ages!!
X2 to the both of you. I was thinking 1/2 way through that 3rd moto Stewart must be shaking his head and going WTF? The field has some serious work to do if they are going to challenge RV in 2012-yikes! Dungey did look real good though-better then I expected (like my opinion really matters) and good on him for getting out there. If he would have waited until A1 the pressure might have been enough to pop his fucking head off!
10/16/2011 7:14am
That's more like it!
Got to be good for his confidence again, especially after another very difficult year - not just physically but mentally too.
bullpen58
10/16/2011 12:37pm
WTF happened to Townley? He pulled out of moto 2 with a wheel wobble and then didn't even show up for the third main? Anyone know why he didn't ride the last one?
mxpunk
10/16/2011 12:44pm
peelout wrote:

Mind blowing?

snowy816 wrote:
Agreed Peelout., Townley is the man!! Hasn't raced fk all and comes into guys been doing the nationals race pace and does that... Seriously Copper is...
Agreed Peelout., Townley is the man!! Hasn't raced fk all and comes into guys been doing the nationals race pace and does that...

Seriously Copper is another one who can blow your mind, he just needs to stay off the piss.. Anyone who doesn't know Coops story should read into it, he has so much natural talent.. What he did to get back in the day as a young kid after not racing for years and smoke everyone at the Kiwi nationals on a 125 is jaw dropping..

Hate to say it being an Aussie and seeing the KIWIS jsut flogged us in the Rugby them boys can twist a throttle..
"Fuk all" HAHAHA my mate from NZ ALWAYS says that shit, soo funny

Theres some good talent down undar.

U fuckn bogans!!
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
10/16/2011 12:48pm
it was good to see BT back to the front again, he looked good in the first race, shame about the bike problem that took him out of the rest,
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
10/16/2011 12:51pm
peelout wrote:

Mind blowing?

snowy816 wrote:
Agreed Peelout., Townley is the man!! Hasn't raced fk all and comes into guys been doing the nationals race pace and does that... Seriously Copper is...

Coops is seriously talented, i wish we could see the rider that was around in 08 back, he looked amazing on the suzuki city bike that year,

His story is pretty amazing to, his Father died when he was young and went away from the sport for a while, and then came back to the very top, the early battles between BT and Coops on KX80's were amazing, they were so fast from a very young age,
machine
10/16/2011 12:53pm
Good first Main, but needs to get some consistency back. Hopefully Wardy picks him up.
DownSouth
10/16/2011 12:56pm Edited Date/Time 10/16/2011 12:58pm
bullpen58 wrote:
WTF happened to Townley? He pulled out of moto 2 with a wheel wobble and then didn't even show up for the third main? Anyone know...
WTF happened to Townley? He pulled out of moto 2 with a wheel wobble and then didn't even show up for the third main? Anyone know why he didn't ride the last one?
The race report said with the quick turnaround between motos they did not have time to diagnose and fix whatever the wheel problem was before moto 3.
machine
10/16/2011 12:58pm
bullpen58 wrote:
WTF happened to Townley? He pulled out of moto 2 with a wheel wobble and then didn't even show up for the third main? Anyone know...
DownSouth wrote:
The race report said with the quick turnaround between motos they did not have time to diagnose and fix whatever the wheel problem was before moto...
The race report said with the quick turnaround between motos they did not have time to diagnose and fix whatever the wheel problem was before moto 3.
I bet it was one of those rocks flying through the air over that one jump that bent something. I can't blame the guy for being a little skittish after all the injuries he's had.
bullpen58
10/16/2011 12:58pm
bullpen58 wrote:
DownSouth wrote:
The race report said with the quick turnaround between motos they did not have time to diagnose and fix whatever the wheel problem was before moto...
Oh, thanks. I missed that part. That sucks for him.

Why in God's name didn't they just put new wheels on the bike (not asking YOU, just asking God)?
iudi2006
Fantasy
346th
10/16/2011 1:17pm
If anyone deserves a ride on the 450 PC team with Tickle, It's Townley. He is an amazing rider and is capable of big things, Especially for outdoors. If luck is on his side for 2012 i can see him getting a few podiums in Supercross and winning some in outdoors.

Post a reply to: Townley mind blowing ride

The Latest