Skills. This dude has them.

|

"Leave me alone, I know what i'm doing"
- Kimi Räikkönen 4 November 2012

10/10/2012 12:11 PM

Yeah he's got some skill... oops, There goes my stereotype of Road Bikers, Ha

|

10/10/2012 12:40 PM

wow! not many threads come up that i feel that i have to reply.....but damn. i ride a lot of mt bikes and trials. gotta say im not big on the roadies either but that changes my perspective a little bit. never would have thought a road bike could handle drops like that (could be built up for more than climbing hills.) very cool tho.

|

10/10/2012 12:54 PM

I realize it wasn't really that narrow, but riding across that bridge did it for me.

|

10/10/2012 12:57 PM

Wow! Incredible riding.........especially with the roadie bars!

|

10/10/2012 1:17 PM

rosebud441 wrote:

Yeah he's got some skill... oops, There goes my stereotype of Road Bikers, Ha

He's not a road biker, he does trial.. just used a road bike for this one video...

|

10/10/2012 1:24 PM

I'm surprised he doesn't have a redbull helmet

|

10/10/2012 1:38 PM

It must feel amazing to be able to ride a bike like that. Great video.

|

I no longer regret my username.

10/10/2012 3:03 PM

it's hard to imagine the hours and hours of seat time to have balance like that on skinny road wheels on 10' hucks.

|

10/10/2012 3:11 PM

How many frames and rims did he brake?

|

10/10/2012 9:08 PM

That was awesome! WOW!cool

|

HOLY SCHNITZENGRUBEN! WE WON THE SUPER BOWL!

10/11/2012 2:02 AM

TX24 wrote:

I realize it wasn't really that narrow, but riding across that bridge did it for me.

That was shot in my home city of Bristol, the drop the other side on to a railway line is pretty damn big I can tell you!

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

10/11/2012 2:51 AM

TX24 wrote:

jamma10 wrote:

That was shot in my home city of Bristol, the drop the other side on to a railway line is pretty damn big I can tell you!

I was wondering where it was. It actually made Bristol look O.K.!!!

|

E.A.S.S.C. - as fun as it gets.............

10/11/2012 4:23 AM

TX24 wrote:

jamma10 wrote:

PaleBlue wrote:

I was wondering where it was. It actually made Bristol look O.K.!!!

grin

There are some great areas of Bristol, as well as some not so great parts... unfortunately the motorway passes through or near some of the 'less attractive' areas and unfortunately these are what most people will only ever get to see.
|

1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

10/11/2012 4:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2012 5:05 AM

Where abouts is 'Being Human' filmed? It looks cool but 'edgy' (if I can use such language?). "Holby" looks shit everywhere though....

The only time I've actually seen Bristol with my own eyes though, is like you said, from the M5 (on the way to Landrake). A long way to go for us but bliss for my boy.

|

E.A.S.S.C. - as fun as it gets.............

10/11/2012 6:56 AM

PaleBlue wrote:

Where abouts is 'Being Human' filmed? It looks cool but 'edgy' (if I can use such language?). "Holby" looks shit everywhere ...more

Can't say I've ever watched Being Human or more than two episodes of Holby in my life to be honest. I suppose they must have filmed all over the city, depending on the plot. The BBC has quite a big presence in Bristol (mainly Natural History) so they film all sorts of stuff here. They did shift most of the TV Drama's to Cardiff about four or five years ago though.

If you ever have cause to visit, try Clifton, Cotham and the Harbourside, or Montpellier/Stokes Croft for a multicultural, bohemian kinda atmosphere. They're all quite central.

Little fact for the Americans here; In 1497 John Cabot embarked on a voyage from Bristol to Asia onboard The Matthew, but instead arrived at Newfoundland and therefore became the first person to discover North America (not Christopher Columbus). An exact sea-going replica (shown here) was built in 1997 to retrace the route.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

10/11/2012 12:41 PM

I always thought Bristol was a great place, I met a load of people from Bristol in Italy in Feb, they were moaning about how crap it was, If they think Bristol is a load of crap they should see Coventry! laughing

|

I no longer regret my username.