Tough Night for the Enticknaps

Related:
Create New Tag

5/6/2017 10:40 PM

First Tyler cases a triple in the rhythm section and goes down, then Addy goes down in the whoops hard on the last lap of the main. Tough to see both of them on the ground not moving, two of the nicest riders I've met, and so fun to watch livin' life! Hope both are OK.

|

5/6/2017 10:43 PM

Graybeard wrote:

First Tyler cases a triple in the rhythm section and goes down, then Addy goes down in the whoops hard on the last lap of the main. Tough to see both of them on the ground not moving, two of the nicest riders I've met, and so fun to watch livin' life! Hope both are OK.

Yep, really wanted to see Tyler make a main.

|

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train

5/6/2017 10:59 PM

Tyler has made big strides in his racing and always looks frisky. Was gutted to see him get hurt when he was so close to making his first main.

|

5/6/2017 11:00 PM

anyone know what the damage is on Tyler? looked like his left leg?

|

Vision Race Preparation.

Ceramic coatings, Suspension, Mechanical, Spoked wheels.

facebook & Instagram @vision_race_preparation

Personal Instagram @_yabba_dabba_dont_

5/6/2017 11:37 PM

Slosh 112 wrote:

His mechanic said Tib / Fib

|

5/6/2017 11:39 PM

Slosh 112 wrote:

MotoMalyDad wrote:

Bummer. Take that over acl or meniscus though right? I know I have had both, and was external fixator and all for the tib fib, and I'd still rather that than another acl/ meniscus tear.

|

when in doubt, pin it out

5/7/2017 7:01 AM

Slosh 112 wrote:

MotoMalyDad wrote:

I watched the sequence a couple times and never saw his foot come off the peg. Did I miss something?

|

5/7/2017 7:13 AM

Slosh 112 wrote:

MotoMalyDad wrote:

Tazao wrote:

I watched the sequence a couple times and never saw his foot come off the peg. Did I miss something?

It didnt look more than just a mild case of that triple .. but the energy has to be displaced somehow ... i had him on my fantasy team after he qualified 18th yesterday

|

5/7/2017 7:45 AM

I saw it when it happened, he came up a bit short on the second triple then absolutely sent it over the third triple, I thought oh no the second he sent it. Such a badass! He was FAST last night!

Any word on Addy?

|

5/7/2017 7:48 AM

Was definitely gutted to see Tyler *barely* miss a semi transfer for the second week in a row.. This one was especially bad, as it was very clear he was in some serious pain. Even with the tuned suspension these guys ride, Tyler is a big dude, and unfortunately he got bit by Newton's Law of Motion

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

5/7/2017 8:51 AM

Slosh 112 wrote:

MotoMalyDad wrote:

Compression fracture?

|

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train

5/7/2017 8:59 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Was definitely gutted to see Tyler *barely* miss a semi transfer for the second week in a row.. This one was especially bad, as it was very clear he was in some serious pain. Even with the tuned suspension these guys ride, Tyler is a big dude, and unfortunately he got bit by Newton's Law of Motion

Seriously hurt to watch. I really thought he was going to get through last night, he was on fire.

|