Toronto Sx practice discussion thread

BR_HERO
3/24/2012 4:04pm
ouch. chad on group c qualifying Chad Reed ‏ @CRtwotwo At what point do you go SX is just not for me...supercross needs a 107% rule...
ouch. chad on group c qualifying

Chad Reed ‏ @CRtwotwo
At what point do you go SX is just not for me...supercross needs a 107% rule ASAP
Please educate me on the 107 rule...
The 107% rule is a sporting regulation affecting Formula One racing qualifying sessions. During the first phase of qualifying, any driver who fails to set a lap within 107 percent of the fastest time in the first qualifying session will not be allowed to start the race. However, in exceptional circumstances, stewards may permit the car to start.
The 107% rule was introduced for the 1996 season and remained in force until 2002. It was reintroduced for the 2011 season with minor modifications due to the knock-out qualifying format.
FGR01
Fantasy
1222nd
3/24/2012 4:15pm
tbanks wrote:
I took no offense to it....and you can believe I tell my friend the same thing. 12 secs ain't cutting nothing. He's got work ahead of...
I took no offense to it....and you can believe I tell my friend the same thing. 12 secs ain't cutting nothing. He's got work ahead of him and thats an understatement lol
Banks, I'm a friend of Nick's Mom. Massive respect to Nick and anyone who has the guts to get out there. Any MX rider wishes they had the talent and balls. Hey, there's only one way to find out. You get your ass out there and get a taste of the big show and then you know where you stand. You take it from there. Hope you guys do some work and come back stronger!
tbanks
3/26/2012 6:00am
tbanks wrote:
I took no offense to it....and you can believe I tell my friend the same thing. 12 secs ain't cutting nothing. He's got work ahead of...
I took no offense to it....and you can believe I tell my friend the same thing. 12 secs ain't cutting nothing. He's got work ahead of him and thats an understatement lol
FGR01 wrote:
Banks, I'm a friend of Nick's Mom. Massive respect to Nick and anyone who has the guts to get out there. Any MX rider wishes they...
Banks, I'm a friend of Nick's Mom. Massive respect to Nick and anyone who has the guts to get out there. Any MX rider wishes they had the talent and balls. Hey, there's only one way to find out. You get your ass out there and get a taste of the big show and then you know where you stand. You take it from there. Hope you guys do some work and come back stronger!
Thanks and will do. Nick has a long ways to go now that he is on the pro scene but I know he will put in the work to get better.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Toronto Sx practice discussion thread

The Latest