Toronto Sx practice discussion thread

3/24/2012 1:49pm
ocscottie wrote:
He actually commented a week or so ago that maybe he should go back to eating In and Out and drinking soda, since what he is...
He actually commented a week or so ago that maybe he should go back to eating In and Out and drinking soda, since what he is doing now doesnt seem to be working. he has made so many changes, entire lifestyle and all the travel is prob just taking awhile to adapt to. Go listen to Chad on DMXS talk about racing in the US compared to the GP's. Gonna take him time to adjust.
since your the man, with the roczen plan... is he racing us nats or what? i sure as hell hope so.
steve_97060
3/24/2012 1:51pm
Mstock wrote:
Roczen is sick every week. Does he have a permanent health issue? I'm 46 and have been sick 2 times in my entire life. I think...
Roczen is sick every week. Does he have a permanent health issue? I'm 46 and have been sick 2 times in my entire life. I think it's nerves. Maybe not ready for the US yet.
yea, roczen isnt ready, but the guy running 12 seconds off qualifying pace is. :whistle: so its ok to talk down on one person but not...
yea, roczen isnt ready, but the guy running 12 seconds off qualifying pace is. Whistling
so its ok to talk down on one person but not the other.
oh snap...
tbanks
3/24/2012 1:59pm
MXerDW wrote:
450 group A 2 [img]http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj348/MXerDW/450a2.jpg[/img]
450 group A 2
I'm impressed with Brayton. Is he able to practice during the week with his injury yet?

The Shop

ky_savage
Fantasy
500th
3/24/2012 2:04pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2012 2:05pm
Brayton screwed out of the top spot!

@racerxonline
This just in, Brayton, RV and Izzi had their fastest lap times deleted because of jumping on the red cross flag..so looks like RV..2nd fastest time will put him as the fastest and Brayton will be 6th w his 2nd best time
tbanks
3/24/2012 2:06pm
ky_savage wrote:
Brayton screwed out of the top spot! @racerxonline This just in, Brayton, RV and Izzi had their fastest lap times deleted because of jumping on the...
Brayton screwed out of the top spot!

@racerxonline
This just in, Brayton, RV and Izzi had their fastest lap times deleted because of jumping on the red cross flag..so looks like RV..2nd fastest time will put him as the fastest and Brayton will be 6th w his 2nd best time
Thats sucks
MXerDW
3/24/2012 2:07pm
250 qualifying overall
Underdog999
3/24/2012 2:16pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2012 2:17pm
What is going on with Peick?

Looks like both qualies he hasn't done more than a couple of laps? Is he ok?
ocscottie
3/24/2012 2:19pm
Bogle, Barcia, and Wharton top the final Lites group A practice. Bogle celebrated with a heel clicker.

HAR! that is oldschool rad.
3/24/2012 2:20pm
ocscottie wrote:
Bogle, Barcia, and Wharton top the final Lites group A practice. Bogle celebrated with a heel clicker.

HAR! that is oldschool rad.
did roczen roost him afterward? Woohoo

dont hate me too much for that one.
ocscottie
3/24/2012 2:24pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2012 2:32pm
Im rootin for Horban in the 450 class, that kid is a riot! did you see the vid i posted "Filthy Animals 2" those guys throw down some whips man! and the nutshots at the end HAR!
SlowMoFo
3/24/2012 2:25pm
Ing wrote:
Is Roczen sick or injured? If so I missed it. What's the deal?
kongols wrote:
Sick as a dog. Been in bed for a past couple of days.
Bahhh, just an excuse cause he knows he doesn't have a chance, just like Stewart!Whistling
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
3/24/2012 2:26pm
ocscottie wrote:
Im rootin for Horban in the 450 class, that kid is a riot! did you see the vid i posted "[url=http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/member/Filthy-Animals-2,5849/ocscottie,405]Filthy Animals 2[/url]" those guys throw...
Im rootin for Horban in the 450 class, that kid is a riot! did you see the vid i posted "Filthy Animals 2" those guys throw down some whips man! and the nutshots at the end HAR!
^Check your mail.
I mailed you back this morning about what you mailed me about last night.
MXerDW
3/24/2012 2:30pm
450 qualifying overall
ocscottie
3/24/2012 2:31pm
Ya i saw it Ed, i slept most of the day, didnt go to bed till like 6 or 7am. Got to much to do and will deal with it tomorrow. Dude i was making dinner at like 4am lol Im such a mess Dizzy
ocscottie
3/24/2012 2:42pm
ocscottie wrote:
Im rootin for Horban in the 450 class, that kid is a riot! did you see the vid i posted "[url=http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/member/Filthy-Animals-2,5849/ocscottie,405]Filthy Animals 2[/url]" those guys throw...
FastEddy wrote:
^Check your mail.
I mailed you back this morning about what you mailed me about last night.
chk yer mail.
ocscottie
3/24/2012 2:44pm
btw: Thanks Dwayne!! im a mess today, and to top it off it is fucking freezing cold pouring rain up here and i hate it. Tempted to say fuckitall and go back to bed lol
Sherwood
3/24/2012 2:48pm
Sherwood wrote:
People that have never seem how much work a privateer puts in first hand and how fast they really are just don't get it.
how would you have any idea who i know or who ive seen ride? ive rode with some of the guys that are in these group...
how would you have any idea who i know or who ive seen ride? ive rode with some of the guys that are in these group c practices. ive also rode a sx track before. i doubled through everything and felt like a hero. including the whoops. did i run and sign up for sx? no, i knew better. ive also seen guys that have made mains training with guys that have yet to make a night show... major difference when your talking about 50 sec. lap times. 12 seconds a lap adds up REAL quick.
apparently youve never seen the group c sx practice session. shits scary to watch.

Chad Reed ‏ @CRtwotwo
At what point do you go SX is just not for me...supercross needs a 107% rule ASAP
Might want to start paying more attention in your high school English class. If you've already graduated that's sad.
500guy
3/24/2012 2:59pm
Sherwood wrote:
People that have never seem how much work a privateer puts in first hand and how fast they really are just don't get it.
how would you have any idea who i know or who ive seen ride? ive rode with some of the guys that are in these group...
how would you have any idea who i know or who ive seen ride? ive rode with some of the guys that are in these group c practices. ive also rode a sx track before. i doubled through everything and felt like a hero. including the whoops. did i run and sign up for sx? no, i knew better. ive also seen guys that have made mains training with guys that have yet to make a night show... major difference when your talking about 50 sec. lap times. 12 seconds a lap adds up REAL quick.
apparently youve never seen the group c sx practice session. shits scary to watch.

Chad Reed ‏ @CRtwotwo
At what point do you go SX is just not for me...supercross needs a 107% rule ASAP
Sherwood wrote:
Might want to start paying more attention in your high school English class. If you've already graduated that's sad.
Dude ease up a little,
LouDog
3/24/2012 3:06pm
What is going on with Peick?

Looks like both qualies he hasn't done more than a couple of laps? Is he ok?
Weston came up short on a rythem section in free practice and smashed his chest really bad he's going back to see the track doc again he's having bad chest pains and his heart rate is all over the place.
dirtnasty
3/24/2012 3:11pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2012 3:12pm
Sherwood wrote:

Chad Reed ‏ @CRtwotwo
Sherwood wrote:
your own quotes have spelling errors in them. it's the internet let it go already.

anyone in Europe have reliable feeds for when the broadcast starts? I can't seem to use justin.tv in Denmark even after paying for it...
3/24/2012 3:31pm
Sherwood wrote:
DPR250R
3/24/2012 4:01pm

Chad Reed ‏ @CRtwotwo
Sherwood wrote:
dirtnasty wrote:
your own quotes have spelling errors in them. it's the internet let it go already. anyone in Europe have reliable feeds for when the broadcast starts...
your own quotes have spelling errors in them. it's the internet let it go already.

anyone in Europe have reliable feeds for when the broadcast starts? I can't seem to use justin.tv in Denmark even after paying for it...
Yeah, so I am gonna go ahead and pick on grammer ona motorcross forhum when my own engrish is not the bestest.

Post a reply to: Toronto Sx practice discussion thread

The Latest