Toronto SX Bench Racing - Night Show

JayBraap19
3/5/2017 5:39am
Am I the only one who starts nodding off halfway through the program? I feel like the only excitement I really get out of SX anymore are the drama filled passes that turn into off track confrontations, and the occasional crash.....

I miss when we had better track layouts with huge bowl turns that allowed for bar to bar racing.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
3/5/2017 5:54am
JayBraap19 wrote:
Am I the only one who starts nodding off halfway through the program? I feel like the only excitement I really get out of SX anymore...
Am I the only one who starts nodding off halfway through the program? I feel like the only excitement I really get out of SX anymore are the drama filled passes that turn into off track confrontations, and the occasional crash.....

I miss when we had better track layouts with huge bowl turns that allowed for bar to bar racing.
You should play motocross fantasy.
I care about every single practice and lcq since I play that stuff Sideways
JayBraap19
3/5/2017 6:03am
JayBraap19 wrote:
Am I the only one who starts nodding off halfway through the program? I feel like the only excitement I really get out of SX anymore...

crusty_xx wrote:
You should play motocross fantasy.
I care about every single practice and lcq since I play that stuff Sideways
I did start playing this year, but my insanely busy life put an end to that after the second round. I kept forgetting to make my picks before the weekend, then after that happened 3 times I said screw it.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
3/5/2017 8:19am
JayBraap19 wrote:
I did start playing this year, but my insanely busy life put an end to that after the second round. I kept forgetting to make my...
I did start playing this year, but my insanely busy life put an end to that after the second round. I kept forgetting to make my picks before the weekend, then after that happened 3 times I said screw it.
You answered your own question. This really has been an exciting year, but if you are super busy then a lot of things will be underwhelming when you get the chance to relax a bit. Concentrations is high all the time, it takes a break when you give it one.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Toronto SX Bench Racing - Night Show

The Latest