Topher Ingalls video under investigation

RPM68
4/21/2016 8:51am
What a bunch of typical California Liberals, not directing that to anyone here. I understand you must obey the law, but that's ridiculous.

Time to call Cogdell Law Firm! He's a helluva rider and one of the best Lawyers here in the US. He represented JS7 during his little fake cop stunt.
peelout
4/21/2016 9:04am Edited Date/Time 4/21/2016 3:47pm
the Topher video was badass

the guy in the buggy though, i don't know that was a little too far for me

both remind me of the dorks that get arrested after posting photo's of them with the money from the robbery on facepage lol

but seriously, that Topher video made my day
4/21/2016 9:21am
RACERX69 wrote:
Choose to enforce the traffic laws and nail Topher to the wall. Meanwhile, they're turning an intentional blind eye to the thousands of Illegals pouring over...
Choose to enforce the traffic laws and nail Topher to the wall. Meanwhile, they're turning an intentional blind eye to the thousands of Illegals pouring over the Cali/Mex border. Hell, they even reward them with free medical care and a Driver License! Amazing! Got to love the selective enforcement.
Illegals receive free health care?
You're an idiot. Do some research. Facebook doesn't count...
RACERX69 wrote:
SmoothDouche, My comment about free medical care was more tongue in cheek, but if you think California doesn't roll out the red carpet for Illegals, or...
SmoothDouche,

My comment about free medical care was more tongue in cheek, but if you think California doesn't roll out the red carpet for Illegals, or Undocumented Immigrant's as folks like yourself prefer to call them,YOU are the idiot!!!

By the way, there is a difference between medical care and health care(as you refer to it). Do some research! Facebook doesn't count! Plenty of ER's around So Cal being overwhelmed by illegals with no insurance. Guess who pay's their bill!!!
Ignorance is amusing.
I know plenty well about So. Cal. and their health care / illegal immigrant "issues".
What do you think the money lost from illegal immigrants due to medical / health care every year is?
4/21/2016 9:58am
After seeing what happened to the guy in the modded offroad VW Bug edit I wondered what would happen when I saw this. I got my answer, unfortunately.

The Shop

NotCore
4/21/2016 11:03am
It's clearly the Stig's motocross riding American cousin...
gharmon
4/21/2016 11:12am
RACERX69 wrote:
Choose to enforce the traffic laws and nail Topher to the wall. Meanwhile, they're turning an intentional blind eye to the thousands of Illegals pouring over...
Choose to enforce the traffic laws and nail Topher to the wall. Meanwhile, they're turning an intentional blind eye to the thousands of Illegals pouring over the Cali/Mex border. Hell, they even reward them with free medical care and a Driver License! Amazing! Got to love the selective enforcement.
Illegals receive free health care?
You're an idiot. Do some research. Facebook doesn't count...
RACERX69 wrote:
SmoothDouche, My comment about free medical care was more tongue in cheek, but if you think California doesn't roll out the red carpet for Illegals, or...
SmoothDouche,

My comment about free medical care was more tongue in cheek, but if you think California doesn't roll out the red carpet for Illegals, or Undocumented Immigrant's as folks like yourself prefer to call them,YOU are the idiot!!!

By the way, there is a difference between medical care and health care(as you refer to it). Do some research! Facebook doesn't count! Plenty of ER's around So Cal being overwhelmed by illegals with no insurance. Guess who pay's their bill!!!
Plenty of ER's all over the damn country being overran by a bunch of everyone looking for free health care.

Question: Have you tried the urgent care up the road? Answer: No, "Cause they charge $45.00. I don't have no money"

I live in nowhere Al, so I can only imagine what it's like on border states!!

Off topic I know but it's my soapbox item!!
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4002nd
4/21/2016 1:17pm
peelout wrote:
the Topher video was badass the guy in the buggy though, i don't know that was a little too far for me both remind me of...

both remind me of the dorks that get arrested after posting photo's of them with the money from the robbery on facepage lol

Can you post the link to that buggy video? I haven't seen it yet (that i can recall) & have read a few references to it already.
peelout
4/21/2016 1:20pm
peelout wrote:
the Topher video was badass the guy in the buggy though, i don't know that was a little too far for me both remind me of...

Can you post the link to that buggy video? I haven't seen it yet (that i can recall) & have read a few references to it...
Can you post the link to that buggy video? I haven't seen it yet (that i can recall) & have read a few references to it already.
agn5009
4/21/2016 1:41pm
JM485 wrote:
*it's Vital Mx, not Harvard Law School
slipdog wrote:
*it's Vital Mx, not Harvard Law School(.)*
tuggy450 wrote:
(I)t's Vital Mx, not Harvard Law School.

It's Harvard law school, not Vital MX.

RACERX69
4/21/2016 2:03pm
Ignorance is amusing. I know plenty well about So. Cal. and their health care / illegal immigrant "issues". What do you think the money lost from...
Ignorance is amusing.
I know plenty well about So. Cal. and their health care / illegal immigrant "issues".
What do you think the money lost from illegal immigrants due to medical / health care every year is?
Smooth Douche,

Yes. Ignorance is quite amusing. You prove that point quite well.
4/21/2016 2:05pm
No human being should be denied emergency care. Period. Health care and medical attention are completely different things.
You guys work in the medical field in California and Arizona too? You seem to know so much...
So worried about the money lost from immigrants?
The medical industry looses far more money every year from documented Americans and businesses than from illegal immigrants, but that's not talked about. Send than Mexican back to where he came from!....
Back on topic.
Free Topher!
gharmon
4/21/2016 2:33pm
No human being should be denied emergency care. Period. Health care and medical attention are completely different things. You guys work in the medical field in...
No human being should be denied emergency care. Period. Health care and medical attention are completely different things.
You guys work in the medical field in California and Arizona too? You seem to know so much...
So worried about the money lost from immigrants?
The medical industry looses far more money every year from documented Americans and businesses than from illegal immigrants, but that's not talked about. Send than Mexican back to where he came from!....
Back on topic.
Free Topher!
Yep you are right. The problem is very little of it is EMERGENCY care. It's just people coming in for a free ride. Damn right there are some lazy sorry ass Americans for sure. We treat them every day!! Yep, I'm okay with sending the illegal Mexican home WITHOUT emergency care..
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4002nd
4/21/2016 3:34pm
peelout wrote:
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ]here try this one[/url] if that doesn't work then you can watch the youtube video in [url=http://ktla.com/2016/03/16/dune-buggy-driver-pleads-guilty-to-reckless-driving-speeding-in-san-diego-after-video-goes-viral/]this link[/url]
here try this one

if that doesn't work then you can watch the youtube video in this link
Laughing They both worked Wink
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4002nd
4/21/2016 3:40pm
peelout wrote:
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ]here try this one[/url] if that doesn't work then you can watch the youtube video in [url=http://ktla.com/2016/03/16/dune-buggy-driver-pleads-guilty-to-reckless-driving-speeding-in-san-diego-after-video-goes-viral/]this link[/url]
here try this one

Well, that was defiantly pushing the envelope thereDizzy
Vet57
4/22/2016 2:08am
slipdog wrote:
I'm pretty sure when they have you on video with your license plate you can't plead "it wasn't me". It was stolen or it was you...
I'm pretty sure when they have you on video with your license plate you can't plead "it wasn't me". It was stolen or it was you. What? No police report saying that bike is stolen... must have been you!

Now, I'm now lawyer, but I did play Dr. with Becky Crump in the garage behind my dad's '57 T-Bird when I was in the 2nd grade.
slipdog
4/22/2016 7:28am
slipdog wrote:
I'm pretty sure when they have you on video with your license plate you can't plead "it wasn't me". It was stolen or it was you...
I'm pretty sure when they have you on video with your license plate you can't plead "it wasn't me". It was stolen or it was you. What? No police report saying that bike is stolen... must have been you!

Now, I'm now lawyer, but I did play Dr. with Becky Crump in the garage behind my dad's '57 T-Bird when I was in the 2nd grade.
Vet57 wrote:
Did I forget to mention that Becky Crump was my teacher and not a classmate? My mom was very proud of the grades I got that year Wink
Motoman35
4/23/2016 7:31am
peelout wrote:
here try this one

Well, that was defiantly pushing the envelope thereDizzy
what was pushing the envelope the first or second video??Smile
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
4/23/2016 9:06am
peelout wrote:
here try this one

You DICK. Laughing
Myke
Fantasy
2883rd
4/23/2016 9:41am
mxracer816 wrote:
Really burns my fucking ass.... Wheelie Boyz post this dumb shit day after day on stolen bikes and the police don't even blink. Successful guy, probably...
Really burns my fucking ass.... Wheelie Boyz post this dumb shit day after day on stolen bikes and the police don't even blink. Successful guy, probably 500% more safe and they immediately go for the jugular. Typical of our government these days...
I agree!
Adam43
4/23/2016 11:08am
Cool video? Yes.

But there is a way to go about making these things, and it isn't just head out and do what you want.

You think Ken Block just flogs his rally car in the middle of traffic?

If you don't get some clearances you're no better than the Wheelie Boyz.

It just makes us all look bad.
RangerLee
4/23/2016 11:15am
I was going to lost the same thing. Completely ridiculous the double standard.
Insider347
4/23/2016 11:43am
jeffro503 wrote:
This X 1.7 million! So fucking stupid! Let those thieving piece of shits post those videos all day long while endangering other people.....but Topher does it...
This X 1.7 million!

So fucking stupid! Let those thieving piece of shits post those videos all day long while endangering other people.....but Topher does it the " right way "...and now the law is after him.

That folks is how this stupid fucking country works. The law enforcement in some of these states are so fucking stupid.

Gawd I get to the point where I can't stand it any longer.

I get your frustration, but it's not like the wheelie boys post their name and contact info, and the police still don't do anything. They know...
I get your frustration, but it's not like the wheelie boys post their name and contact info, and the police still don't do anything. They know they're doing something illegal so they stay anonymous. Topher did not stay anonymous.
They both did something illegal, but only one of them posted who they were.
dirtnapper wrote:
Bullshit. "Chino" is a very well known Wheelie Boy. It wouldn't take a whole lot of "police" work to put some names to faces of those...
Bullshit.
"Chino" is a very well known Wheelie Boy. It wouldn't take a whole lot of "police" work to put some names to faces of those assholes.

While I think the concept of Ingalls' video was cool, I can see how some don't think its much different then what the WOW Boyz do, but I think this is complete garbage that they are going after Ingalls on this. Don't they have REAL criminals to catch in California??
There's plenty of video of Wheelie Dorks. If they wanted to pursue they could. If we could identify Jihadi John from his eyes thousands of miles away we could identify some of these idiots. Police don't want to investigate but rather patrol around picking (killing) a guy for selling single cigarettes on the corner. Sad.
ky_savage
Fantasy
490th
4/23/2016 11:44am
disbanded wrote:
That was a cool video, but highly irresponsible!
That was a cool video, but highly irresponsible!
I agree.
bob567
4/23/2016 12:55pm Edited Date/Time 4/23/2016 12:56pm
He broke laws and endangered lives. Cut and dried. Do not pass go. Go straight to jail. Same as everyone. Except the wheelie boys for some reason. lol
usafwx
4/23/2016 1:34pm
bob567 wrote:
He broke laws and endangered lives. Cut and dried. Do not pass go. Go straight to jail. Same as everyone. Except the wheelie boys for some...
He broke laws and endangered lives. Cut and dried. Do not pass go. Go straight to jail. Same as everyone. Except the wheelie boys for some reason. lol
Really? Endangered lives, how so? A closed setting, with someone waiting to video tape it, pretty sure they knew their surroundings, as far as traffic laws and private property riding, etc. sure I'm sure laws were broken. But endangering lives on a perfectly street legal motorcycle? Common now.
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
4/23/2016 10:49pm
Hmmm, sounds like Topher may have to cut a deal with the CHP.

Post a reply to: Topher Ingalls video under investigation

The Latest