Top Podcasts

ridge
I've listened to all of the Whiskey Throttle and Real Talk shows, and most Pulp shows.

I need some good stuff to download for 20+ hours of flying. I know Matthes has had some real classic podcasts. What are your favorites?

Any other suggestions?
|
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
8/20/2019 5:50pm Edited Date/Time 8/21/2019 3:24am
Ever listen to Joe Rogan? His ones of late have become a bit stale, but there are some GEMS if you go back.

- Bob Lazarr
- Robert Schoch
- Graham Hancock
- Eric Weinstein (even though it can be a bit contrived. The one where is describes gauge theory and the Hopf Vibration is interesting. (Last year?)
- Steven Tyler
- Ted Nugent
- Mike Tyson

The Shop

p3fab
8/20/2019 6:20pm
MxKing809 wrote:
Ever listen to Joe Rogan? His ones of late have become a bit stale, but there are some GEMS if you go back. - Bob Lazarr...
Ever listen to Joe Rogan? His ones of late have become a bit stale, but there are some GEMS if you go back.

- Bob Lazarr
- Robert Schoch
- Graham Hancock
- Eric Weinstein (even though it can be a bit contrived. The one where is describes gauge theory and the Hopf Vibration is interesting. (Last year?)
- Steven Tyler
- Ted Nugent
- Mike Tyson
He has a few episodes for everyone. I would add
Steve-o both times
Elon musk
Jocko willink
Niel degrasse Tyson
Nick Yaris
Joey Diaz
Theo von
Some of my favorite that weren’t said
Money
8/20/2019 6:24pm
Dale Jr download
p3fab
8/20/2019 6:26pm
Money wrote:
Dale Jr download
That was surprisingly good/interesting
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
8/20/2019 6:37pm
MxKing809 wrote:
Ever listen to Joe Rogan? His ones of late have become a bit stale, but there are some GEMS if you go back. - Bob Lazarr...

- Bob Lazarr
- Robert Schoch
- Graham Hancock
- Steven Tyler
- Ted Nugent
- Mike Tyson
p3fab wrote:
He has a few episodes for everyone. I would add Steve-o both times Elon musk Jocko willink Niel degrasse Tyson Nick Yaris Joey Diaz Theo von...
Steve-o both times
Elon musk
Jocko willink
Niel degrasse Tyson
Nick Yaris
Joey Diaz
Theo von
Elon was good, but he’s awkward and it didn’t flow very well.

Good call on Jacko also. He trained us at work a few months ago, and the dude is a beast.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxakKt3JvrS/?igshid=1x21p9ua4hbuy
p3fab
8/20/2019 6:57pm
MxKing809 wrote:

- Bob Lazarr
- Robert Schoch
- Graham Hancock
- Steven Tyler
- Ted Nugent
- Mike Tyson
p3fab wrote:
He has a few episodes for everyone. I would add Steve-o both times Elon musk Jocko willink Niel degrasse Tyson Nick Yaris Joey Diaz Theo von...
Steve-o both times
Elon musk
Jocko willink
Niel degrasse Tyson
Nick Yaris
Joey Diaz
Theo von
MxKing809 wrote:
Elon was good, but he’s awkward and it didn’t flow very well. Good call on Jacko also. He trained us at work a few months ago...

Good call on Jacko also. He trained us at work a few months ago, and the dude is a beast.

True about Elon but he def has some interesting thoughts but he seemed to take a long time to think about what he wanted to say. A lot of weird pauses.
Jacko is a savage hard not to be inspired by that guy. He looks huge.
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
8/20/2019 7:07pm
p3fab wrote:
Steve-o both times
Elon musk
Jocko willink
Niel degrasse Tyson
Nick Yaris
Joey Diaz
Theo von
MxKing809 wrote:
Elon was good, but he’s awkward and it didn’t flow very well. Good call on Jacko also. He trained us at work a few months ago...

p3fab wrote:
True about Elon but he def has some interesting thoughts but he seemed to take a long time to think about what he wanted to say...
True about Elon but he def has some interesting thoughts but he seemed to take a long time to think about what he wanted to say. A lot of weird pauses.
He is, but his arm is probably 10-12” closer to the camera than mine. It’s all about the angle bros.
ridge
8/20/2019 7:33pm
MxKing809 wrote:

- Bob Lazarr
- Robert Schoch
- Graham Hancock
- Steven Tyler
- Ted Nugent
- Mike Tyson
Yes, I recently started listening to him and I'm really impressed. Thanks!
ridge
8/20/2019 7:36pm
GuyB wrote:
I'd put a vote in for the Vital MX Inside Line podcasts, but I'm a bit biased. ;) https://www.vitalmx.com/tags/the_inside_line_podcast_vital_feature You can catch them at the link...
I'd put a vote in for the Vital MX Inside Line podcasts, but I'm a bit biased. Wink

https://www.vitalmx.com/tags/the_inside_line_podcast_vital_feature

You can catch them at the link above, or subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, IHeartRadio, etc.
Thanks [other] Steve! 👍👍👍
ridge
8/20/2019 7:37pm
Money wrote:
Dale Jr download
Yep! Listened to it already, but good call.
ktmdan
8/20/2019 8:04pm
p3fab wrote:
True about Elon but he def has some interesting thoughts but he seemed to take a long time to think about what he wanted to say...
You’ll find that is the case with a lot of smart folks, especially engineers and scientists. They like to think about what they say before speaking so as to not say the wrong thing due to emotion or the sake of a flowing conversation. They would prefer to say nothing than say something incorrect. It is basically the opposite of a politician.
I love to hear Elon speak.

Back to the topic,
Anything pulp is amazing. I find my week becomes rather dull when I run out of pulp podcasts to listen to. The review pods have been the only thing getting me to work on Mondays lately.
DMXS is pretty good.
I find Zach’s to be a tad boring though I’m a big fan of his.
There are some good duolingo podcasts that could help you learn another language if you’re going to a country that speaks a language you don’t know.
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
8/20/2019 10:30pm
Too many good. I just finished DMXS about Budds.
TogaSet
Fantasy
3906th
8/20/2019 10:50pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2019 10:52pm
Whiskey throttle is great if you’ve been around moto awhile. Ping and Langston two witty guys with loads of credibility.
Dougy1
8/21/2019 2:54am
Dmxs is great Coach Rob is awesome if your into health and fitness .. pulp mx wrap up is a bit of a punish last episode... constantly cretiquing them selves for over 30 min instead of talking moto and wrapping up the last pulp show ..it did get better though after they stopped whinging.
I’m suprised now as I can actually listen to a whole 4 hours now of pulp show it’s epic.
The Aussie one gypsy tales is growing on me but you do sorta need to know the Aussie riders a bit. Todd Waters one was good.
Shifting gears is awesome too and so is the vital one with Guy B The riders seem to open up to him more then other interviewers at times.
I can do my whole day at work now without talking to any one and just be a pod hermit 😂
ktm300xcw2018
Fantasy
462nd
8/21/2019 3:43am
Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Keefer Tested is a good one. Kris Keefer does reviews on the new bikes, and talks about and reviews hard parts and gear. He also touches on bike setup quite a bit. Pretty cool stuff because the dude has been a pro test rider forever.
kb228
8/21/2019 4:29am
Its not moto, but MFCEO podcast with andy frisella. No ads, just constant high quality tough love content.
Fresh
Fantasy
3312th
8/21/2019 4:57am
JRE with Jordan Peterson
Sully
8/21/2019 4:59am
Matthes wrote:
Here's a list of guys I've talked to to make it easier to figure out

http://pulpmx.com/2018/07/08/guest-podcast-episode-archive/
A lot of your shows are with people you know will be interesting/entertaining (Windham, Glover, etc.), but some of the ones I enjoyed most are with people I never thought I’d be interested in. I heard one with Ross Maeda a few years ago that blew me away. I knew he had a good reputation in the sport, but I had no idea how embedded he was/is in the sport’s history.
BobPA
8/21/2019 5:12am
MxKing809 wrote:

- Bob Lazarr
- Robert Schoch
- Graham Hancock
- Steven Tyler
- Ted Nugent
- Mike Tyson
p3fab wrote:
Steve-o both times
Elon musk
Jocko willink
Niel degrasse Tyson
Nick Yaris
Joey Diaz
Theo von
Gavin mcInnes is a bit of a goofball, but his interviews were pretty comical.
FuzzyLogic
8/21/2019 7:52am
How I Built This is a good podcast. Each one dives into how a company (mostly started in the last 10-15 years) started. I like hearing the stories of how these people persevered and made it work. Lots of interesting stories, and its even more "fun" if you have used / or buy one of the products.
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
8/21/2019 8:39am
FuzzyLogic wrote:
How I Built This is a good podcast. Each one dives into how a company (mostly started in the last 10-15 years) started. I like hearing...
How I Built This is a good podcast. Each one dives into how a company (mostly started in the last 10-15 years) started. I like hearing the stories of how these people persevered and made it work. Lots of interesting stories, and its even more "fun" if you have used / or buy one of the products.
I have been listening to this one for a year, and I like it a lot
Nighttrain
8/21/2019 8:59am
Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History. His WW1 series is still free, Blueprint for Armageddon. This is top shelf stuff.

Post a reply to: Top Podcasts

The Latest