Tony's latest meltdown

quicken
6/21/2014 7:31pm
Sully22 wrote:
What makes this so awesome, is the official 8x11 college ruled notebook paper in which the, uh, "contract" is written. Nothing says professional organization like misspelled...
What makes this so awesome, is the official 8x11 college ruled notebook paper in which the, uh, "contract" is written. Nothing says professional organization like misspelled handwritten notebook paper...
Give Tony a break, they were out of cocktail napkins.....
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
6/21/2014 7:31pm
Sully22 wrote:
What makes this so awesome, is the official 8x11 college ruled notebook paper in which the, uh, "contract" is written. Nothing says professional organization like misspelled...
What makes this so awesome, is the official 8x11 college ruled notebook paper in which the, uh, "contract" is written. Nothing says professional organization like misspelled handwritten notebook paper...
olds cool wrote:
You left out crumpled.
hvaughn88 wrote:
It will be laminated next week
Would make a great PulpMX T-Shirt.
MXerDW
6/21/2014 7:33pm
And here is the lead in tweet I missed putting up first...Damn it!

Steve Matthes @pulpmx · 2h
So I'm just doing my post race podcasts, walking around to the trucks when I walked into MCR pits to talk to Mike &/or Vinxe about race...
hvaughn88
6/21/2014 7:35pm
olds cool wrote:
You left out crumpled.
hvaughn88 wrote:
It will be laminated next week
FastEddy wrote:
Would make a great PulpMX T-Shirt.
Damn, now you're onto something. I'd buy one

The Shop

Trav138
6/21/2014 7:35pm
What a mental midget Tony is.
He had mike and Jeff set up for super stardom but he couldn't keep his crazy in check
olds cool
6/21/2014 7:38pm
Let's just go ahead and put this in the HOF. It can't get any more bizarre and James needs our undivided attention.
Crank
6/21/2014 7:40pm
The best thing for both mikes to do for the team and Mikes career is tell tony it's time to leave the team for good. Mike needs to man up to his dad and tell him straight that you are just brining me down. Matthes let him push you then smash him in the throat.
Jeff alessi
6/21/2014 7:41pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 7:45pm
There's so much talk about this little situation but come on guys my dad asked for a few of his rules to be acknowledged and the guy couldn't. If he couldn't agree to meeting my dad at 5 to go over what he was going to try and bring up in the interview then he shouldn't be aloud to come walking into the pits like he owns the place. We have had enough problems with Mathes to know you have to cover yourself or else he will more then likely use every word against you and cause more of a headache then it's worth. If someone feels they don't like the conditions of communicating information with another person they have the right to go on and keep it to themself and I can assure you if this interview was with someone professional he wouldn't mind talking to them. It's just professionalism and mike was looking out for himself.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
6/21/2014 7:42pm
Tony's going to have a serious meltdown some day and end up in a psych hospital.
Crush
6/21/2014 7:42pm
olds cool wrote:
When I saw it, my first thought was I hope Tony wasn't the one who home schooled Mike and Jeff...
ha!

CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2339th
6/21/2014 7:43pm
DownSouth wrote:
Did Team JS7 pay off Tony to create a new scandal in order to divert attention and get James out of the headlines? Cool
Seriously! What is the saying, "You don't like what's being said, change the conversation."

That guy(Tony) is unbelievable!
Dx3moto
6/21/2014 7:46pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 7:46pm
There's so much talk about this little situation but come on guys my dad asked for a few of his rules to be acknowledged and the...
There's so much talk about this little situation but come on guys my dad asked for a few of his rules to be acknowledged and the guy couldn't. If he couldn't agree to meeting my dad at 5 to go over what he was going to try and bring up in the interview then he shouldn't be aloud to come walking into the pits like he owns the place. We have had enough problems with Mathes to know you have to cover yourself or else he will more then likely use every word against you and cause more of a headache then it's worth. If someone feels they don't like the conditions of communicating information with another person they have the right to go on and keep it to themself and I can assure you if this interview was with someone professional he wouldn't mind talking to them. It's just professionalism and mike was looking out for himself.
Alright Jeff, punish the man for doing what he's paid to do. However, we all know Tony is a well manured, calm, understanding individual.

UnsureWhistling
hvaughn88
6/21/2014 7:46pm
There's so much talk about this little situation but come on guys my dad asked for a few of his rules to be acknowledged and the...
Jeff, After seeing that sheet of paper, the last thing you should be mentioning is professionalism. And it's not like the drama is an isolated incident.
jrt240
6/21/2014 7:46pm
Melting
BAMX
6/21/2014 7:49pm
Do any of the actual top guys e.g. JS7 RV Dungey etc. require contracts before you can interview them?
Jeff alessi
6/21/2014 7:49pm
Dx3moto wrote:
Alright Jeff, punish the man for doing what he's paid to do. However, we all know Tony is a well manured, calm, understanding individual.

UnsureWhistling
No I believe he doesn't want to give Mathes the chance to inch his way into causing a problem he so desperately wants to be front seat publicizing.
RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
6/21/2014 7:50pm
Imma guess... 12 pages!
Crush
6/21/2014 7:50pm
Dx3moto wrote:

UnsureWhistling
No I believe he doesn't want to give Mathes the chance to inch his way into causing a problem he so desperately wants to be front...
No I believe he doesn't want to give Mathes the chance to inch his way into causing a problem he so desperately wants to be front seat publicizing.
Matthes causing a problem?

hahahaha....

Dude, you guys are so far away from normal it's fucking hilarious.
olds cool
6/21/2014 7:52pm
Well I guess fire just met fuel. Buckle up tight guys, she's about to blow...

Told you we should have gone ahead and inducted this one into the Hall.
Sully22
6/21/2014 7:52pm
How has Steve used your words against you guys?
Zracer
6/21/2014 7:53pm
Dx3moto wrote:

UnsureWhistling
No I believe he doesn't want to give Mathes the chance to inch his way into causing a problem he so desperately wants to be front...
Why not simply decline the interview Jeff ? I think that would have been very understandable.
48dirtbikekid
6/21/2014 7:54pm
Heffe, don't even reply my dude, they have their minds made up and it'll just get them to calling you names and your family names just let them say whatever and it's probably best to not even read this honestly. Just my opinion
Cashmore
6/21/2014 7:54pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 7:55pm
nvm pointless argument.

mauidex
6/21/2014 7:54pm
jeff..............dude trust me here............if there is any way at all possiblwe to get as far away form your family as possible please take it............i mean like change your name..........move to columbia...........get the fuck away...........you might save your life......
slipdog
6/21/2014 7:55pm
olds cool wrote:
Well I guess fire just met fuel. Buckle up tight guys, she's about to blow... Told you we should have gone ahead and inducted this one...
Well I guess fire just met fuel. Buckle up tight guys, she's about to blow...

Told you we should have gone ahead and inducted this one into the Hall.
Patience Grasshopper...
Cygnus
6/21/2014 7:57pm
Helllooo Motodrive!
DownSouth
6/21/2014 7:57pm
There's a censorship ring inside the MCR pits!

Post a reply to: Tony's latest meltdown

The Latest