Tony Alessi

defeatist45
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 1:37pm
i just got done watching all episodes of The Moto, and boy...what the hell is wrong with that guy. The man is crazy, especially after seeing the other riders with their fathers.
|
Torco1
3/25/2010 4:15pm Edited Date/Time 3/25/2010 4:16pm
May I suggest strolling over to the "Mike Alessi No Longer On KTM" thread. Some very informative and important information is over there. You might need to take a vicodin or two before you jump into it.
bobby397
3/25/2010 4:16pm
trying to live a dream through his sons, sad.... kids could have been great!
3/25/2010 4:18pm
The only difference between TA and many mini Dads?
A camera and a bunch of obsessed message boarders.
I heard some stuff on an Internet radio show that has me literally sick to my stomach right now. And it has nothing to do with the Alessis. Haven't heard much about it on here though.
bobby397
3/25/2010 4:18pm
Torco1 wrote:
May I suggest strolling over to the "Mike Alessi No Longer On KTM" thread. Some very informative and important information is over there. You might need...
May I suggest strolling over to the "Mike Alessi No Longer On KTM" thread. Some very informative and important information is over there. You might need to take a vicodin or two before you jump into it.
we can have 10 different Glen helen treads but only one alessi? glen helen is already a thing of the past, alessi soon to follow............

The Shop

RM65dad
3/25/2010 4:44pm
I was stunned as to how much a "tool" Tony is on "The Moto". No wonder Jeff voted himself off "Alessi island".
Torco1
3/25/2010 4:58pm
Torco1 wrote:
May I suggest strolling over to the "Mike Alessi No Longer On KTM" thread. Some very informative and important information is over there. You might need...
bobby397 wrote:
we can have 10 different Glen helen treads but only one alessi? glen helen is already a thing of the past, alessi soon to follow............
You have a point, there is an abundance of Glen Helen threads right now.
defeatist45
3/25/2010 5:06pm
RM65dad wrote:
I was stunned as to how much a "tool" Tony is on "The Moto". No wonder Jeff voted himself off "Alessi island".
it always seemed like jeff was nobody to tony .sad stuff. all the emphasis was ALWAYS on mike
defeatist45
3/25/2010 5:38pm
[IMG]http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/megagetting/captain-obvious.jpg[/IMG]
i know, i know...
justmacd
3/26/2010 7:09am
The wonders of editing can do incredible things to increase the drama as well.
3/26/2010 7:23am
I just knew TA was going to start praying to Baby Jesus...

"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, I want to thank you for this wonderful meal, my two beautiful son's, Mike and Jeff, and Mike's Red-Hot Smokin' Girlfriend, Danielle"
"
500guy
3/26/2010 7:46am
The only difference between TA and many mini Dads? A camera and a bunch of obsessed message boarders. I heard some stuff on an Internet radio...
The only difference between TA and many mini Dads?
A camera and a bunch of obsessed message boarders.
I heard some stuff on an Internet radio show that has me literally sick to my stomach right now. And it has nothing to do with the Alessis. Haven't heard much about it on here though.
Spill it
curmudgeon
3/26/2010 8:05am
Oh great, another thread on Tony Alessi. I've been waiting for this.
DanDunes818
3/26/2010 8:27am Edited Date/Time 3/26/2010 8:34am
Bottom line is the guy has bread 2 national level pros. That in itself is unreal and very impressive. Maybe you're all wrong and he's right?? I have 4 kids. If I can go 1 for 4 i'd be happy. My approach would be different but who's to say what it right. Mikey seems to still love and respect his pops which is allot more then I could say for most kids. Also both Tony's kids are drug free and have jobs.
Grendel
3/26/2010 8:29am
curmudgeon wrote:
Oh great, another thread on Tony Alessi. I've been waiting for this.
You (Like myself) are a fixture in all of them, so I assume this isn't sarcasm.
3/26/2010 9:14am
Bottom line is the guy has bread 2 national level pros. That in itself is unreal and very impressive. Maybe you're all wrong and he's right...
Bottom line is the guy has bread 2 national level pros. That in itself is unreal and very impressive. Maybe you're all wrong and he's right?? I have 4 kids. If I can go 1 for 4 i'd be happy. My approach would be different but who's to say what it right. Mikey seems to still love and respect his pops which is allot more then I could say for most kids. Also both Tony's kids are drug free and have jobs.
What you are saying is the end justifies the means.

There is an extremely unsavory underbelly to the amateur racing scene-- that would be parents going to unreasonable lengths to produce results on the racetrack.
To me, sports should be a character-building process- not an "ends justifies the means" process. Motocross is too dangerous, pays too little, and careers are way too short to justify turning a kid into a creepy, one-dimensional motocross robot.
That's not a reference to Mike Alessi- just my viewpoint on racing in general. And most racers and families I know are well-balanced, with a healthy attitude. But I see and hear things that disturb me from time to time.
DanDunes818
3/26/2010 9:24am
Moto East..I would answer you but then this thread would go from a Tony bashing thread to a Dan bashing thread which is what happens anytime somebody defends him.. I'm not in the mood for that.

Bottom line is Mikeys a big boy. If he didn't like what Tony was doing or how Tony did it he'd move on. Tony can't make Mikey listen . Mikey from everything I can tell loves and respects his father and I truly believe Tony loves and respects Mikey. Beyond that everything else is none of my business.
justmacd
3/26/2010 10:10am Edited Date/Time 3/26/2010 10:11am
Agreed, Mikey is a big boy. And the general consensus I hear/read is that he should just man up and make Tony take a hike. However, you may have noticed on "The Moto" when Tony was discussing relationships he said that they were more like business partners. So who pays Tony? How does he keep a roof over his head, pay for food? What would he for a living without his "employer". Perhaps his presence is contractual as part of the "Alessi enterprise".
Grendel
3/26/2010 10:13am
Moto East..I would answer you but then this thread would go from a Tony bashing thread to a Dan bashing thread which is what happens anytime...
Moto East..I would answer you but then this thread would go from a Tony bashing thread to a Dan bashing thread which is what happens anytime somebody defends him.. I'm not in the mood for that.

Bottom line is Mikeys a big boy. If he didn't like what Tony was doing or how Tony did it he'd move on. Tony can't make Mikey listen . Mikey from everything I can tell loves and respects his father and I truly believe Tony loves and respects Mikey. Beyond that everything else is none of my business.
Multiplication sign.
bobby397
3/26/2010 2:30pm
Moto East..I would answer you but then this thread would go from a Tony bashing thread to a Dan bashing thread which is what happens anytime...

could be brain washed..... may think he cant live without his dad
Jarid332
Fantasy
1635th
3/26/2010 3:06pm
JB 19 wrote:
[img]http://geekswithblogs.net/images/geekswithblogs_net/leesblog/WindowsLiveWriter/ConversationStarterTheToolsDONOTMaketheD_12589/crescent_wrench_2.jpg[/img]

I see you're wrench, and raise you a bear... a bear driving a BMW...

DanDunes818
3/26/2010 3:20pm

bobby397 wrote:
could be brain washed..... may think he cant live without his dad
Yeah ..Brainwashed makes sense..lol Are you being serious? God I hope not..
burnside
3/26/2010 3:23pm
"Motocross is too dangerous, pays too little, and careers are way too short to justify turning a kid into a creepy, one-dimensional motocross robot." - Best quote I've read all day whilst bunking off work...
roguemx
3/26/2010 3:25pm
What you are saying is the end justifies the means. There is an extremely unsavory underbelly to the amateur racing scene-- that would be parents going...

There is an extremely unsavory underbelly to the amateur racing scene-- that would be parents going to unreasonable lengths to produce results on the racetrack.
To me, sports should be a character-building process- not an "ends justifies the means" process. Motocross is too dangerous, pays too little, and careers are way too short to justify turning a kid into a creepy, one-dimensional motocross robot.
That's not a reference to Mike Alessi- just my viewpoint on racing in general. And most racers and families I know are well-balanced, with a healthy attitude. But I see and hear things that disturb me from time to time.
Would it be the "whoopins" Malcom talked about on DMXS? That left a sour taste in my mouth that kids' would get whipped for not producing. I didn't want to start a thread about it, being that I don't know the full story, just what I heard on DMXS.
MxMouth
3/26/2010 7:06pm
Breaking news....Tony Alessi is a tool.....? What a news flash.....?
3/26/2010 7:08pm
What you are saying is the end justifies the means. There is an extremely unsavory underbelly to the amateur racing scene-- that would be parents going...

roguemx wrote:
Would it be the "whoopins" Malcom talked about on DMXS? That left a sour taste in my mouth that kids' would get whipped for not producing...
Would it be the "whoopins" Malcom talked about on DMXS? That left a sour taste in my mouth that kids' would get whipped for not producing. I didn't want to start a thread about it, being that I don't know the full story, just what I heard on DMXS.
you're getting really, really warm.

Post a reply to: Tony Alessi

The Latest