Tommy Searle Vlogs

Related:
Create New Tag

3/5/2021 3:30 AM

Being a fan of british comedy and their style of banter, these vlogs are pretty entertaining to me.

It's amazing how a pro motocrosser can look so goon trying a different discipline

|

3/5/2021 3:49 AM

Haha I was explaining these videos to a mate and I said they're vids of a really good motorbike rider looking very ordinary while his mates take the piss out of him haha

But I agree they're definitely a good watch

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

3/5/2021 3:49 AM

I thought for sure when Tommys' mate was handing him his radiator cap Tommy was going to ask what's that for ? 20 min 15 sec mark. when Billy Bolt joins in it's good stuff

|

3/5/2021 4:00 AM

Tommy always came across as a miserable bastard through his career,but when you actually watch these you realise he is one very funny guy,im a big fan now
Well done Tommy I see a new career as a "content creator"
I look forward to each new one,will be cheering him on in the British Champs this year too

|

3/6/2021 5:43 AM

J-Wishbone wrote:

Tommy always came across as a miserable bastard through his career,but when you actually watch these you realise he is one ...more

+1.

I’m liking these.

|

3/6/2021 2:43 PM

mac3-d wrote:

I thought for sure when Tommys' mate was handing him his radiator cap Tommy was going to ask what's that for ? 20 min 15 sec ...more

I don't know what it is about riders from the UK, but it seems like they have a hell of a lot of fun when they are out mucking around in the mud. This vlog had a very similar vibe to a lot of the UK mountain bike videos I've seen.

Don't get me wrong, I've got a good group of guys I mountain bike with regularly, and a smaller crew that I ride moto with, and we have a lot of fun, but not quite like that.

|

3/6/2021 3:09 PM

YZ-MTB wrote:

I don't know what it is about riders from the UK, but it seems like they have a hell of a lot of fun when they are out mucking ...more

I've never really been interested in mountain biking until I started watching the Matt Jones backyard build then I started watching Brendon Fairclough's stuff then Bernard Kerr and last but certainly not least I started to watch and love Sam Pilgrim (absolute favourite "Hello everyone today is gonna be epic" haha) Oh should also add Rob Warner's new channel which is piss funny so now I'm all about the mountain bike shit haha so much so I'm trying to talk my family into turning the farm into a bike park!

But I agree, what makes them so watchable is their all round attitude to biking! They always seem so positive even if it looks fucken miserable haha..

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

3/7/2021 12:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2021 5:07 AM

mac3-d wrote:

I thought for sure when Tommys' mate was handing him his radiator cap Tommy was going to ask what's that for ? 20 min 15 sec ...more

YZ-MTB wrote:

I don't know what it is about riders from the UK, but it seems like they have a hell of a lot of fun when they are out mucking ...more

jemcee wrote:

I've never really been interested in mountain biking until I started watching the Matt Jones backyard build then I started ...more

The Dudes Of Hazard is a funny mtb series.

I'm not sure if it's still out there, but The Atherton Diaries (I think it was called) was another good one.

If you can watch some of the Rob Warner vids from when he was doing behind the scene stuff at the mtb dh world cup races - absolutely hilarious!

|

3/8/2021 4:50 AM

I'm 100% on board with this. I was always a fan of TS100 but mainly for his riding. Now he's doing this it's just reinforced him as one of my faves. Him and DW15, doing the brits proud!
I've also subscribed to aload of MTB stuff. It's taken an 18 month lockdown but i'm finally onboard with Vlogs.
I'd suggest Ad Braytons GastoVlog as well. Northern Humour is great.

|

3/8/2021 1:23 PM

mac3-d wrote:

YZ-MTB wrote:

jemcee wrote:

I've never really been interested in mountain biking until I started watching the Matt Jones backyard build then I started ...more

Me too, coming from a moto and BMX background I always thought mountain bikes were umm... not great... but Matt Jones, Bernard Kerr, Brendon Fairclough and Sam Pilgrim have won me over, first thing I look for when I hit up YouTube, my Mrs even enjoys them, although she’s not a big Pilg fan... haha. Tommy’s edits are good though, really enjoying them.

|