Tommy Searle AMA 2020 ?

AB#81
10/5/2019 1:10am
RG1 wrote:
You are correct. Nice deal for Tommy, professional team with good bikes and some freedom to race different events. Should see him at the British GP...
You are correct. Nice deal for Tommy, professional team with good bikes and some freedom to race different events. Should see him at the British GP and a couple others and some AMA rounds
AB#81 wrote:
What British GP?
I reckon there will be a British GP in the end. Just wait.
I sure hope so.
RG1
10/5/2019 1:58am
Buildbase Honda , British championship it is, with the freedom to do some GPS and some AMA .

I reckon Cool
RG1 wrote:
You are correct. Nice deal for Tommy, professional team with good bikes and some freedom to race different events. Should see him at the British GP...
You are correct. Nice deal for Tommy, professional team with good bikes and some freedom to race different events. Should see him at the British GP and a couple others and some AMA rounds
AB#81 wrote:
What British GP?
Watch this space
BenC711
10/5/2019 2:24am
RG1 wrote:
AB#81 wrote:
What British GP?
RG1 wrote:
Watch this space
I’ve heard this too, potentially April after another GP has been forced to cancel
RG1
10/5/2019 2:36am
AB#81 wrote:
What British GP?
RG1 wrote:
Watch this space
BenC711 wrote:
I’ve heard this too, potentially April after another GP has been forced to cancel
I heard potentially Switzerland won’t be happening. Not really heard when the British GP will be happening, just that it will be

The Shop

DeStouwer
10/5/2019 5:35am
RG1 wrote:
Watch this space
BenC711 wrote:
RG1 wrote:
I heard potentially Switzerland won’t be happening. Not really heard when the British GP will be happening, just that it will be
Well, on the original calendar release there are 2 Italian GP's, Trentino and Imola. Last week they announced Maggiora will return. It will change quite some bit at the next release I think.
RG1
10/5/2019 5:42am
BenC711 wrote:
RG1 wrote:
DeStouwer wrote:
Well, on the original calendar release there are 2 Italian GP's, Trentino and Imola. Last week they announced Maggiora will return. It will change quite some...
Well, on the original calendar release there are 2 Italian GP's, Trentino and Imola. Last week they announced Maggiora will return. It will change quite some bit at the next release I think.
Yeah. As Matthes said, if there’s two things you can count on to be 100% inaccurate it’s the first release of the MXGP calendar and the first draft of the AMA numbers
philG
10/5/2019 5:54am
RG1 wrote:
Yeah. As Matthes said, if there’s two things you can count on to be 100% inaccurate it’s the first release of the MXGP calendar and the...
Yeah. As Matthes said, if there’s two things you can count on to be 100% inaccurate it’s the first release of the MXGP calendar and the first draft of the AMA numbers
And the second , and the third
Brent
10/5/2019 7:52am
...maybe Searle and Davalos can put together the " I don't want to ride except for..." team?

Post a reply to: Tommy Searle AMA 2020 ?

The Latest