Not in results any info?
|
ML512
Fantasy
45th
9/2/2017 5:35pm
dustmx wrote:
Not in results any info?
Staying at home to start riding a 250F and prepare for MXoN.
St Ann More
9/2/2017 5:44pm
Steve Dixon didn't want to take him, reported to be largely down to budget.

Conrad Mewse who finished 4th overall at the last GP is missing as well, he isn't injured, the team have suggested they want him to focus on the last two GP's of the season. Cough cough! Budget? Who knows!
Barrzy256
9/2/2017 7:50pm
Steve Dixon didn't want to take him, reported to be largely down to budget. Conrad Mewse who finished 4th overall at the last GP is missing...
Steve Dixon didn't want to take him, reported to be largely down to budget.

Conrad Mewse who finished 4th overall at the last GP is missing as well, he isn't injured, the team have suggested they want him to focus on the last two GP's of the season. Cough cough! Budget? Who knows!
Don't think the factory husky team are worried about budget. Conrad has a pretty good chance of putting it on the box at the next round I'd say!

As for Tommy, and DRT not having budget? That's ridiculous. They've have two riders out pretty much the whole season, where the money gone? If both had been racing all year, they'd have ran out of money months ago surely? Ridiculous
DRT
9/3/2017 12:31am
Tommy had nothing to gain from coming here for 2.5 hrs riding in 6 day, He is over the injury, it's not race craft he needs at moment it's riding time to get the riding fitness up, The Nations is something big that Tommy can go for and all that is left of any note this season, I think with 28years at this level I can make a decision based on the facts in front of me,

The Shop

9/3/2017 1:17am
I was riding with Tommy at fat cats recently ,fuck me it's a different thing when you're on track with these guys.

Bringing him here was expensive for the Dixon team and he isn't fighting for anything in the championship after a horrible year so why bother, it's better for him in England as said above and hours on the bike for the remaining rounds and the mxdn.
DRT
9/3/2017 2:32am
Has Tommy got a ride next year?
Yes with us
9/3/2017 2:46am
DRT wrote:
Yes with us
Oh, excellent news, I really thought he might be retiring.
Good luck to the both of you with the rest of this season and the next.
Will Tommy be doing the British arena cross and the maxxis next year?
DRT
9/3/2017 2:54am
Oh, excellent news, I really thought he might be retiring. Good luck to the both of you with the rest of this season and the next...
Maxxis yes, AX don't think so
shuggs
9/3/2017 2:56am
Good to hear , loyalty is a seldom seen thing in MX
philG
9/3/2017 3:00am
DRT wrote:
Tommy had nothing to gain from coming here for 2.5 hrs riding in 6 day, He is over the injury, it's not race craft he needs...
Tommy had nothing to gain from coming here for 2.5 hrs riding in 6 day, He is over the injury, it's not race craft he needs at moment it's riding time to get the riding fitness up, The Nations is something big that Tommy can go for and all that is left of any note this season, I think with 28years at this level I can make a decision based on the facts in front of me,
Yeah, but in hindsight, he would have beaten Eli yesterday..that would have been worth it lol.

9/3/2017 3:03am
Oh, excellent news, I really thought he might be retiring. Good luck to the both of you with the rest of this season and the next...
DRT wrote:
Maxxis yes, AX don't think so
Thanks for taking the time to answer Mr Dixon, it's much appreciated , you've made a Searle fan happy this Sunday Smile
RG1
9/3/2017 3:21am
DRT wrote:
Yes with us
Awesome news Steve

Post a reply to: Tommy Searl

The Latest