Tommy Hahn

dc444
Fantasy
1334th
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:44am
Tommy came out on Jesse Masterpoole's rm85 for opening ceremonies.... it was really cool to see riders reaching out... also dungeys buttpatch was for Jesse Masterpoole
|
mx918
3/20/2010 10:42pm
I thought that was awesome. I'm glad they did that.
mx356
3/20/2010 11:56pm
Ya that was definitely cool. I noticed all the fox riders had the 4 Jesse butt patches and noticed Lawrence and other riders were running Masterpool stickers. Really cool to see them step up and do that
3/21/2010 7:26am
mx356 wrote:
Ya that was definitely cool. I noticed all the fox riders had the 4 Jesse butt patches and noticed Lawrence and other riders were running Masterpool...
Ya that was definitely cool. I noticed all the fox riders had the 4 Jesse butt patches and noticed Lawrence and other riders were running Masterpool stickers. Really cool to see them step up and do that
x2

The Shop

jmar
3/21/2010 8:17am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:33pm
That was a good thing that Tommy done.

The Hahn's are a great moto family, and not just because their son's happen to be great riders.

They're just good people period.
spd721
3/21/2010 8:27am
I wonder what was going through Tommy's head when he was riding Jesse's bike last night.
Cygnus
3/21/2010 8:45am
jmar wrote:
That was a good thing that Tommy done. The Hahn's are a great moto family, and not just because their son's happen to be great riders...

The Hahn's are a great moto family, and not just because their son's happen to be great riders.

I used to feel that way about most people in the motocross community. This site has changed my mind on that though.Evil
ocscottie
3/21/2010 9:00am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:33pm
TERIYAKI wrote:
This is not very good quality, but I captured a short amount of video of Hahn on Jesse's bike: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz08eJx8hvE
This is not very good quality, but I captured a short amount of video of Hahn on Jesse's bike:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz08eJx8hvE

Very cool, thanks for sharing the vid.

and FYI: you can embed the vid by simply pasting the embed code from youtube right ino the txt box, no codes needed:

jmar
3/21/2010 9:10am
jmar wrote:
That was a good thing that Tommy done. The Hahn's are a great moto family, and not just because their son's happen to be great riders...

Cygnus wrote:
I used to feel that way about most people in the motocross community. This site has changed my mind on that though.Evil
I am with ya on that.
Hoov
3/21/2010 9:41am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:33pm
jmar wrote:

Cygnus wrote:
jmar wrote:
I am with ya on that.
Come on guys...Im 51 and still go racing or at least to the races most every weekend to watch my son ride...and still to this day there is the mom like Amy Hahn that brings sandwiches to the track, enough to feed the WHOLE class their son is in...or Jeannie Albertson, motomom/medic to whoever was hurt on the track (you could usually pick up a good meal at the Albertson pits as well)...and the competetor that loans his spare throttle cable to his buddy so he can race...or Keith Bowen and Mike Kidd, who as soon as they hear your son is in the hospital with a ruptured appendix while your out on the curcuit, flys you non stop from Seattle to the hospital so you can be with him, no charge... Please dont let a bunch of bitter, wanna be/has beens on a moto board (you all know who you are) jade your view of moto people...STILL the greatest people I know Wink
3/21/2010 9:55am
Cygnus wrote:
jmar wrote:
I am with ya on that.
Hoov wrote:
Come on guys...Im 51 and still go racing or at least to the races most every weekend to watch my son ride...and still to this day...
Come on guys...Im 51 and still go racing or at least to the races most every weekend to watch my son ride...and still to this day there is the mom like Amy Hahn that brings sandwiches to the track, enough to feed the WHOLE class their son is in...or Jeannie Albertson, motomom/medic to whoever was hurt on the track (you could usually pick up a good meal at the Albertson pits as well)...and the competetor that loans his spare throttle cable to his buddy so he can race...or Keith Bowen and Mike Kidd, who as soon as they hear your son is in the hospital with a ruptured appendix while your out on the curcuit, flys you non stop from Seattle to the hospital so you can be with him, no charge... Please dont let a bunch of bitter, wanna be/has beens on a moto board (you all know who you are) jade your view of moto people...STILL the greatest people I know Wink
Good points, this site must just be a douche magnet rather than an accurate sample of mx culture.
eurohero
3/21/2010 11:06am
Cygnus wrote:
jmar wrote:
I am with ya on that.
Hoov wrote:
Come on guys...Im 51 and still go racing or at least to the races most every weekend to watch my son ride...and still to this day...
Well said. Keep in mind also that those same good people are at the track with friends and family and doing good for people, not on the internet slamming every Tom, Dick and Harry that disagrees with them. These moto boards represent less than 1% of the true moto community, the ones that have good hearts don't need to post about how great they are or what they have done...............they just do.

Post a reply to: Tommy Hahn

The Latest