Tomac's gift for his 450 National Title

Related:
Create New Tag

5/15/2018 6:56 PM

Original post https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi0ULwBhf5R/

Mike Williamson "I told Eli when he won his first 450 title for us I would build him one. I'm way late on my end of the deal but here it is. As works as it gets."

Photo

Photo

Pretty cool reward if you ask me!

|

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.

5/15/2018 6:59 PM

Cool deal.

BTW does anyone know if Eli is running the number 1 or 3 this summer?

|

5/15/2018 6:59 PM

Man oh man, that is sweeeeet ! Very cool.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

5/15/2018 7:00 PM

VicDaMoan03 wrote:

Cool deal.

Kawasaki uploaded a picture of his bike earlier today, it's #1 with red plate!

|

5/15/2018 7:25 PM

VicDaMoan03 wrote:

Cool deal.

Previous year champion has to run the number 1 now

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

5/15/2018 7:40 PM

Wow that thing is sweet! I always wondered what happened to that RM / RMZ 250 2 stroke that James mechanic built him? Seriously.....where is that piece of moto art!!??!!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/15/2018 7:44 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Wow that thing is sweet! I always wondered what happened to that RM / RMZ 250 2 stroke that James mechanic built him? Seriously.....where is that piece of moto art!!??!!

RCH did a super clean one for Roczen in 2016 too, maybe they just dismantle them or something? Damn shame. Someone should open a 2 stroke showroom!

|

5/15/2018 7:52 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Collecting dust and DEFINITELY NOT being ridden at all...such a shame Bec that bike was sofa-king sick! This years Red Bull straight rhythm is 2 stroke ONLY and I'm sure it's a LONG show but if James showed up, he'd have to ride a 2 stroke and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with JS7 on a 2 stroke...be it a 125 or 250...James was a true artist on a smoker and had the 250 2 stroke remained the premier class bike I'd bet anyone that MC's SX record would've been beaten by James. He had such an advantage over everyone when they were professionally racing 2 strokes.

|

5/15/2018 9:00 PM

I knew I had the pic on my HD!

Photo

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

5/15/2018 9:09 PM

This was the one I was looking for......Sweet baby Jesus!

Photo

|

5/15/2018 9:28 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Lightning78 wrote:

Collecting dust and DEFINITELY NOT being ridden at all...such a shame Bec that bike was sofa-king sick! This years Red Bull straight rhythm is 2 stroke ONLY and I'm sure it's a LONG show but if James showed up, he'd have to ride a 2 stroke and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with JS7 on a 2 stroke...be it a 125 or 250...James was a true artist on a smoker and had the 250 2 stroke remained the premier class bike I'd bet anyone that MC's SX record would've been beaten by James. He had such an advantage over everyone when they were professionally racing 2 strokes.

Wait straight rhythm is 2 strokes only? That's awesome!

So is the tomac bike lol

|

5/15/2018 9:29 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Gandorlf wrote:

RCH did a super clean one for Roczen in 2016 too, maybe they just dismantle them or something? Damn shame. Someone should open a 2 stroke showroom!

Im sure i seen that 2/ and Roczens championship 4 stroke in the background in one of his instagram posts.

|

5/15/2018 9:36 PM

very nice. now if we can just get some footage of it being used

|

"If you feel in control, you're not going fast enough" ~Mario Andretti

5/15/2018 9:42 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Photo

This is the actual one the one below from Atlanta was actually photoshopped. When I built the bike no one saw it outside the compound and only a few people had word of it or saw pictures of the building process. I left the compound shortly after finishing up the bike and it sat collecting dust until it went on tour with malcs graphics and sat on display at all the SX rounds that year. Still has yet to be rode though.

|

5/15/2018 9:44 PM

Sweet!
Also, didn't Kawi give RV a huge load of sh!t for riding a 2stroke??

|

5/15/2018 10:01 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Photo

theRealSkinnyJesus wrote:

This is the actual one the one below from Atlanta was actually photoshopped. When I built the bike no one saw it outside the compound and only a few people had word of it or saw pictures of the building process. I left the compound shortly after finishing up the bike and it sat collecting dust until it went on tour with malcs graphics and sat on display at all the SX rounds that year. Still has yet to be rode though.

Thanks for that man. And huge props to you for building such an awesome piece of machinery. I can't believe something like that has been built.....and it's just sitting? What in God's name has this world come too? I sure hope the day when someone finally throws a leg over that thing.....we get some pics and videos.

|

5/15/2018 10:48 PM

Doddy wrote:

Sweet!

I believe RV was already on his way out at Kawi, I think that was also the reason he had chrome plastics on the bike and didn't run the Kawi green ones.

|

5/16/2018 12:06 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Gandorlf wrote:

Helder wrote:

Im sure i seen that 2/ and Roczens championship 4 stroke in the background in one of his instagram posts.

I'm going to look for it, beautiful bike

|

5/16/2018 1:54 AM

That was a works JS7 bike. Such a shame that it’s trashed now....

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

5/16/2018 2:54 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Photo

That picture is photoshopped but done very well. I’m gonna say this is the bike you were talking about, just with different plastics & graphics Photo

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

5/16/2018 9:00 PM

Gandorlf wrote:

Mike Williamson "I told Eli when he won his first 450 title for us I would build him one. I'm way late on my end of the deal but here it is. As works as it gets."

Photo

Photo

Damn that looks good!

|

5/16/2018 10:08 PM

Straight rhythm? cheerful

|

5/16/2018 10:41 PM

Gandorlf wrote:

Photo

Photo

As Buford T Justice would so eloquently say.... OOOOFF!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/17/2018 2:49 AM

Pretty crazy that a 12 year old bike looks that good and would fit in at the track without question.

|

5/17/2018 3:16 AM

Doddy wrote:

Sweet!

jbrown15 wrote:

I believe RV was already on his way out at Kawi, I think that was also the reason he had chrome plastics on the bike and didn't run the Kawi green ones.

Chrome plastics were a flashy way for a legend to go out. Kawi built him a 2 stroke. Why not let him ride it? RV on any kawi is advertisement.

|

5/17/2018 5:53 AM

Anyone else think that Tomacs aggressive throttle and corner style would suit a 2 stroke well?

|

5/17/2018 6:34 AM

Gandorlf wrote:

Photo

Photo

mb wrote:

Damn that looks good!

That is a beautiful bike! Would be cool to see him run a race on it. It would be cool to see all of the top guys line up for a charity 3 lap race on 2 strokes.

|

5/17/2018 7:28 AM

funny you win a title on a bulldozer and you get a real bike for a gift

|

5/17/2018 7:50 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Photo

eric513anderson wrote:

That picture is photoshopped but done very well. I’m gonna say this is the bike you were talking about, just with different plastics & graphics Photo

Lol you can see the Yosh 450 pipe at the side panel! That's funny

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

5/17/2018 9:03 AM

early wrote:

Anyone else think that Tomacs aggressive throttle and corner style would suit a 2 stroke well?

He would sure do a lot of tire spinning

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....