Tomac's gear had to be a mistake, right?

Edited Date/Time 8/21/2014 6:32am
The yellow on the jersey was supposed to match the color of the pants, right?
Did they screw up the print job and run it anyway?
BTW: Dungey's gear is top notch.

|
captmoto
8/9/2014 4:22pm
Well at least it didn't slow him down.
es337
8/9/2014 4:35pm
You realize they're two different materials right? The jersey is also vented. Dungey's jersey is darker than his pants too btw...
8/9/2014 4:42pm
captmoto wrote:
Well at least it didn't slow him down.
I you're going to look like a jackass you better be fast! Ask Cipo
Mr Bean
8/9/2014 4:50pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2014 4:53pm
Who ya gonna call?

The Shop

Mr Bean
8/9/2014 4:52pm
Let's try it again since the embed isn't working right -

Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1117th
8/9/2014 4:54pm
The yellow on the jersey was supposed to match the color of the pants, right? Did they screw up the print job and run it anyway...

I agree. The Red Bull girls are beautiful.
Discussing any other part of this picture causes you to immediately loose 5 man points. Laughing
8/9/2014 5:03pm
I agree. The Red Bull girls are beautiful.
Discussing any other part of this picture causes you to immediately loose 5 man points. Laughing
haha, you got me! Fashion discussion is fruity. The RB girl next to Trey is just amazing, right up there with DD
Ask Jason Thomas is Fly Racing would run this setup, though. I think they take a little more pride in their product than this.
DownSouth
8/9/2014 5:17pm
haha, you got me! Fashion discussion is fruity. The RB girl next to Trey is just amazing, right up there with DD Ask Jason Thomas is...
haha, you got me! Fashion discussion is fruity. The RB girl next to Trey is just amazing, right up there with DD
Ask Jason Thomas is Fly Racing would run this setup, though. I think they take a little more pride in their product than this.
I'm pretty sure the gear that Alpinestars provides for Tomac and Barcia is one-off custom designed stuff and is not for sale. If it were a production item I would guess that they would make sure the colors are a better match.
8/9/2014 5:18pm
es337 wrote:
You realize they're two different materials right? The jersey is also vented. Dungey's jersey is darker than his pants too btw...
I see what you are saying here. but take a look at these two pics. Dungey's gear looks great. Tomac's gear looks like he is wearing two different sets. again sorry to perpetuate the fashion talk. I will go frost some cupcakes now.

8/9/2014 5:20pm
OMG his gear doesn't match! Ill ring Kim Kardashian to help him for the next round.......
SKlein
8/9/2014 5:34pm
Probably the reason he didn't 1-1 today. Hopefully they get these issues fixed or I don't know how they'll recover..
ky_savage
Fantasy
490th
8/9/2014 5:49pm
I'm loving the RB girls. ET's gear has to be a mismatch. Even with different materials they could get the colors closer than that.
mauidex
8/9/2014 6:15pm
yeah not a deal breaker but if you are payin the jack that they are the fukin colors should match.......................why guys like FOX are on top............and a shade off is one thing...........but a completely different color on the pantone chart is completely inexcusable................shit would hit the fan Monday of I were writin the checks.........
mauidex
8/9/2014 6:17pm
yeah and the LUCAS chicks I think.................that daisy dukes down home look is killin it!!!!!!! big refresher to monster SX hoes!!!!
Mr Bean
8/9/2014 6:27pm
I see what you are saying here. but take a look at these two pics. Dungey's gear looks great. Tomac's gear looks like he is wearing...
I see what you are saying here. but take a look at these two pics. Dungey's gear looks great. Tomac's gear looks like he is wearing two different sets. again sorry to perpetuate the fashion talk. I will go frost some cupcakes now.

... and howzabout make us some sammiches while you're in the kitchen... sweetie. Kissing
Outsider
8/9/2014 6:32pm
Mr Bean wrote:
... and howzabout make us some sammiches while you're in the kitchen... sweetie. Kissing
LaughingLaughing
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
8/9/2014 7:26pm
Hunnnaayy, fix me sum p tin ta ayete!
8/9/2014 7:58pm
Mr Bean wrote:
Let me just get my ballet slippers off and I'll shove that sammich straight up yur ass ...twinkletoes...LaughingLaughing
davistld01
8/9/2014 8:00pm
haha, you got me! Fashion discussion is fruity. The RB girl next to Trey is just amazing, right up there with DD Ask Jason Thomas is...
DownSouth wrote:
I'm pretty sure the gear that Alpinestars provides for Tomac and Barcia is one-off custom designed stuff and is not for sale. If it were a...
I'm pretty sure the gear that Alpinestars provides for Tomac and Barcia is one-off custom designed stuff and is not for sale. If it were a production item I would guess that they would make sure the colors are a better match.
Tomacs gear sets (up until this one) have looked pretty conservative & almost pre-production...but Barcias sets have been over the top and more one-off. I don't think the world is ready for flowers & pineapples...Blink
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
8/9/2014 8:04pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2014 8:05pm
I see what you are saying here. but take a look at these two pics. Dungey's gear looks great. Tomac's gear looks like he is wearing...

The blue looks good but Tomacs gear looks awful. It would be no big deal but if this is how they show off their gear to the mx public so they will want to buy it they failed .Sick who ever gave that to Tomac to wear must be color blindSick
Mr Bean
8/9/2014 8:16pm
Let me just get my ballet slippers off and I'll shove that sammich straight up yur ass ...twinkletoes...LaughingLaughing
Sorry, you got the wrong boyfriend.

I'm the

not the

Laughing

Mr Bean
8/9/2014 8:27pm
lostboy819 wrote:
The blue looks good but Tomacs gear looks awful. It would be no big deal but if this is how they show off their gear to...
The blue looks good but Tomacs gear looks awful. It would be no big deal but if this is how they show off their gear to the mx public so they will want to buy it they failed .Sick who ever gave that to Tomac to wear must be color blindSick
So, who's Tomac's wardrobe manager?

or

Unsure
Crush
8/9/2014 9:17pm
Alpinestars has lost their shit with their designs this last two years... BUT

In all my years as a designer, it's fucking incredible how many people don't have or know good colour theory, from basics to press to materials to common sense.

It's not just a number, the shit has to look right, and that means testing. Different material or not, I guarantee that was some muppet just going well pantone this and that, we should be good. I wouldn't have even given him that gear, fuckin hell.

8/9/2014 9:45pm
The yellow on the jersey was supposed to match the color of the pants, right? Did they screw up the print job and run it anyway...

Couldn't tell you what Tomac is wearing. I didn't even know there were riders on the podium until you said something.
Crush
8/9/2014 9:47pm
She is pretty!

Post a reply to: Tomac's gear had to be a mistake, right?

The Latest