Tomacs biggest asset and biggest nightmare.

RandyS
Is parked right next to him under the Kawi tent. He either steps up and takes the title that he should have won 3 times already or he's going to be number 2 in that truck.
Poll

And

Choices
|
Bromley686
1/4/2020 4:37pm
Staying off the ground/consistency has been an issue taking championships away from both of those guys. If I were either of them I wouldn’t be focused on anything but finishing each race without major mistake.
RandyS
1/4/2020 4:52pm
Your poll would probably be more appropriate after a few rounds, not after a few practice sessions.
It's not really a poll, just a statement. The poll is just for validation, and since I hate 90% of the people I interact with on a daily basis I'm feeling pretty good right now because half of the people whose opinions I tolerate agree with me.
1/4/2020 5:23pm
Your poll would probably be more appropriate after a few rounds, not after a few practice sessions.
RandyS wrote:
It's not really a poll, just a statement. The poll is just for validation, and since I hate 90% of the people I interact with on...
It's not really a poll, just a statement. The poll is just for validation, and since I hate 90% of the people I interact with on a daily basis I'm feeling pretty good right now because half of the people whose opinions I tolerate agree with me.
I admire your IDGAF attitude. And yes, Tomac may feel some of those 2019 Musquin blues if Cianciarulo takes that qualifying mojo into the night show.

The Shop

Nuffsaid
1/4/2020 5:52pm
Notice how all the riders next to him on the gate mumble “Herlings” to him, it’s a mental game 😎
1/4/2020 6:19pm
Tomac is not worried about AC

Tomac 10 years racing 62 wins and four titles.
AC 7 years racing 7 wins and one title.
Titanium
1/4/2020 6:44pm
RandyS wrote:
Is parked right next to him under the Kawi tent. He either steps up and takes the title that he should have won 3 times already...
Is parked right next to him under the Kawi tent. He either steps up and takes the title that he should have won 3 times already or he's going to be number 2 in that truck.
This premise is laughable, Tomas's pedigree, coaching and racing experience gives him more mental toughness than 99.9999 percent of people on this planet...
RandyS
1/4/2020 7:27pm
RandyS wrote:
Is parked right next to him under the Kawi tent. He either steps up and takes the title that he should have won 3 times already...
Titanium wrote:
This premise is laughable, Tomas's pedigree, coaching and racing experience gives him more mental toughness than 99.9999 percent of people on this planet...
Dungey Anderson and Webb are the .0001 percenters.
Titanium
1/4/2020 9:41pm
RandyS wrote:
Titanium wrote:
RandyS wrote:
HaHa thats true, however I was referring to the mental toughness of athletes of this level. They are not preoccupied and focused on their opponents, their focus is inward. IMHO Tomac loses no sleep thinking of all the different scenarios that could happen. Although I suppose nightmares are involuntary so technically you could be right Smile
RandyS
1/4/2020 9:45pm
Titanium wrote:
RandyS wrote:
Titanium wrote:
HaHa thats true, however I was referring to the mental toughness of athletes of this level. They are not preoccupied and focused on their opponents, their...
HaHa thats true, however I was referring to the mental toughness of athletes of this level. They are not preoccupied and focused on their opponents, their focus is inward. IMHO Tomac loses no sleep thinking of all the different scenarios that could happen. Although I suppose nightmares are involuntary so technically you could be right Smile
Looks like his first one is tonight.

Post a reply to: Tomacs biggest asset and biggest nightmare.

The Latest