Tomac's Imminent Silencing of Everyone

Related:
Create New Tag

6/15/2017 12:28 AM

jbomx363 wrote:

So... let's see.

Tomac is terrible..because of 2 brake issues, 1 sx,.1 mx and is touchy in the brain.

Baggett wins a moto and is next best thing since Nutella.

MM is the new Dungey..albeit he's as old as him.. but other than that..meh...don't care for his cross jumping/lines across racing approach.. cool guy to me though. Love listening to him talk about the race and overall think he's a classy dude..

Me? If I'm buying a rider.... it's Tomac.

This weekend? Hard to say..but I think it's a toss up between Tomac and MM. Whomever gets the better start and doesn't go down.. like always...those are the keys to the race. Ha.

jorgechavez wrote:

To me it seems like Tomac has taken a page right out of Dungey's book of maximizing points when other riders are just better as opposed to going for it risking a crash that could potential put him out. If you realistically look at the season thus far he's been pretty good and the best rider outside of Thunder Valley where IMO he just didn't ride well. I mean Hangtown he went 1-1 from the back both motos, Glen Helen again rode from mid pack to second and then passed half the field without a front brake. Thunder Valley he was off while Baggett was really on. Not saying Baggett can't match him or beat him but realistically he didn't look like the Tomac we've seen the past few months.

Well said, I agreed with you so BB4 is also an amazing rider. He remenber me RC4 sometimes.

Thunder valley would be always special for Eli. The big ruts of this track backs nightmare in is head, i can understand that.

|

6/15/2017 5:36 AM

BB4 passes MM25 on the last lap for the win, with JA21 third, and ET3 a distant and depressed fourth.
Or, ET3 wins both motos by more than 30 seconds. One or the other, I can't decide.

|

6/15/2017 8:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2017 10:29 AM

jbomx363 wrote:

So... let's see.

Tomac is terrible..because of 2 brake issues, 1 sx,.1 mx and is touchy in the brain.

Baggett wins a moto and is next best thing since Nutella.

MM is the new Dungey..albeit he's as old as him.. but other than that..meh...don't care for his cross jumping/lines across racing approach.. cool guy to me though. Love listening to him talk about the race and overall think he's a classy dude..

Me? If I'm buying a rider.... it's Tomac.

This weekend? Hard to say..but I think it's a toss up between Tomac and MM. Whomever gets the better start and doesn't go down.. like always...those are the keys to the race. Ha.

put your shirt back on bro, nobody said Tomac was terrible

|

6/15/2017 9:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2017 9:49 AM

...and wont even need to win a championship to do it.

|

All I needs a cool buzz some tasty berms and I'm fine

6/15/2017 5:21 PM

.....beast mode, 1.5 days away!

|

6/15/2017 5:54 PM

Honestly Tomac is one bear that I wouldn't want to poke.

|

7/1/2017 3:00 PM

Points lead boys

|

7/1/2017 3:17 PM

MX Guy wrote:

Points lead boys

With 6 moto wins. Looks like Baggett didn't break him too bad after all. Good job John Tomac for raising a good son. w00t

|

7/1/2017 3:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2017 3:47 PM

MX Guy wrote:

Points lead boys

Hut wrote:

With 6 moto wins. Looks like Baggett didn't break him too bad after all. Good job John Tomac for raising a good son. w00t

Talk is cheap but 1-1 isn't

|

7/1/2017 4:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2017 4:06 PM

Bilbo Baggett posted this photo on Instagram. He said this is fresh and waiting for him for dinner tonight, upon returning to the shire:Photo

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

7/1/2017 4:21 PM

Nice comfortable points lead at that wink

|

7/1/2017 4:35 PM

I'm happier than a pig in slop!

|

7/2/2017 9:55 PM

After hearing the press conference....

"Tomac's Imminent Silencing of Everyone" comes to mind.

|

7/3/2017 5:31 AM

speed_racer wrote:

You know it! smile

|

7/3/2017 9:26 AM

speed_racer wrote:

cool nice...
|

7/3/2017 9:38 AM

Baggett got so much crap for making one little crack that he will probably never open his mouth again. I guess that is why we get robotic podium speeches. Tomac is probably the dullest podium interviewee since Jeff Stanton.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

7/3/2017 9:41 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

Baggett got so much crap for making one little crack that he will probably never open his mouth again. I guess that is why we get robotic podium speeches. Tomac is probably the dullest podium interviewee since Jeff Stanton.

One little crack? He said he broke Tomac and was going to break him this season. He talked crap about not caring who his dad was. He shit on Aldon Baker. He said he doesn't know why people didn't expect him to win because he's done it before. He pointed out that he was able to charge further through the pack after his first turn crash.

If you're going to talk shit, you should probably be prepared to take flack when you don't back it up.

|

7/3/2017 9:41 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

Poor guy, you make him sound like a victim... ermm

|

7/3/2017 9:54 AM

Hut wrote:

Poor little Brake Bracket is just a misunderstood little boy, and now everyones being mean. Theres a difference between carrying a swaggered confidence....aka Roczen.....and straight talking shit about someones family. The funny thing is, I really felt Tomac didn't have it this year. He wasn't riding like a guy with his back against the wall and simply didn't seem motivated.....about the stupidest thing BB could have done was poke a sleeping bear. He shoulda kept pinning it and taken advantage of Tomac being off his game......instead he gave ET and entirely new reason to ride/train his ass off. And BB's comments came across fake and have continued to sound hollow as he did the full speed back pedal the next time he had a mic in his face. You make your bed.....then you sleep in it......and that bed apparently doesn't include the red plate.

|

7/3/2017 10:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/3/2017 10:28 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

Dungey has been pretty dull.

|

7/3/2017 11:01 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

Grieby54 wrote:

One little crack? He said he broke Tomac and was going to break him this season. He talked crap about not caring who his dad was. He shit on Aldon Baker. He said he doesn't know why people didn't expect him to win because he's done it before. He pointed out that he was able to charge further through the pack after his first turn crash.

If you're going to talk shit, you should probably be prepared to take flack when you don't back it up.

Yep......one little string of cracks! smile

|

7/3/2017 12:11 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

RichieW13 wrote:

You guys that need some animated WWE controversy to enjoy racing are the children of reality shows. Once again, if you need a bunch of story lines to enjoy the racing, you aren't race fans......you're drama queens.

|

7/3/2017 12:20 PM

sickboy3636 wrote:

You guys that need some animated WWE controversy to enjoy racing are the children of reality shows. Once again, if you need a bunch of story lines to enjoy the racing, you aren't race fans......you're drama queens.

I didn't say I need it. Just pointing out that Dungey doesn't offer much interesting in his interviews. But then, very few guys do.

|

7/3/2017 12:53 PM

RichieW13 wrote:

I didn't say I need it. Just pointing out that Dungey doesn't offer much interesting in his interviews. But then, very few guys do.

Like I say.....I'd rather have a guy be real. If thats Dungey being himself, or Roczen showing up in a suit and talking about how "super fit" he is, I appreciate that more than when guys are trying to put on a show. I just want good racing......and I would agree that through some of Dungeys years things got dry, but that was just cause no-one could race with him week in and week out. The end of 2017 was one of the greatest SX seasons I can remember.....and it was two of the most soft spoken guys in the sport in RD and ET. Anyway......2017 has been a heck of a year for racing and I sure hope the trend keeps up.

|

7/3/2017 3:36 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

This

|

7/3/2017 6:06 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

RichieW13 wrote:

sickboy3636 wrote:

You have to admit though JLaw was pretty dang entertaining at times...lol

Photo

|

7/3/2017 7:04 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

JSmith wrote:

This

Just because he shows a bit of personality doesn't mean it's free reign to say whatever he wants without backlash.

|

7/3/2017 7:11 PM

Seriously, and I quote "he can have those three points" he said more than one little thing.

|

Epstein Barr is a form of the Herpes Virus.

7/3/2017 10:49 PM

sickboy3636 wrote:

Poor little Brake Bracket is just a misunderstood little boy, and now everyones being mean. Theres a difference between carrying a swaggered confidence....aka Roczen.....and straight talking shit about someones family. The funny thing is, I really felt Tomac didn't have it this year. He wasn't riding like a guy with his back against the wall and simply didn't seem motivated.....about the stupidest thing BB could have done was poke a sleeping bear. He shoulda kept pinning it and taken advantage of Tomac being off his game......instead he gave ET and entirely new reason to ride/train his ass off. And BB's comments came across fake and have continued to sound hollow as he did the full speed back pedal the next time he had a mic in his face. You make your bed.....then you sleep in it......and that bed apparently doesn't include the red plate.

Yep. That's one thing about Dungey; he never said a bad thing about anyone, and was always so over-polite in his interviews, he never pissed anyone off. Never gave them a reason to hate him or motivation to beat his ass. Very smart on his part. Then you have Baggot, the total opposite.

|

7/3/2017 11:13 PM

Hut wrote:

sickboy3636 wrote:

gnarwhip wrote:

Yep. That's one thing about Dungey; he never said a bad thing about anyone, and was always so over-polite in his interviews, he never pissed anyone off. Never gave them a reason to hate him or motivation to beat his ass. Very smart on his part. Then you have Baggot, the total opposite.

For sure.......as a competeitor the worst thing you can do is serve up extra ammunition for those you're warring against. If you wanna do it go for it.....but as the saying goes, pride comes before the fall, there hasn't been anyone who has continually dominated the sport while maintaining the tactic of pissing off those your racing while patting yourself on the back.

|