Tomac's Imminent Silencing of Everyone

peelout
6/15/2017 8:44am Edited Date/Time 6/15/2017 10:29am
jbomx363 wrote:
So... let's see. Tomac is terrible..because of 2 brake issues, 1 sx,.1 mx and is touchy in the brain. Baggett wins a moto and is next...
So... let's see.

Tomac is terrible..because of 2 brake issues, 1 sx,.1 mx and is touchy in the brain.

Baggett wins a moto and is next best thing since Nutella.

MM is the new Dungey..albeit he's as old as him.. but other than that..meh...don't care for his cross jumping/lines across racing approach.. cool guy to me though. Love listening to him talk about the race and overall think he's a classy dude..

Me? If I'm buying a rider.... it's Tomac.

This weekend? Hard to say..but I think it's a toss up between Tomac and MM. Whomever gets the better start and doesn't go down.. like always...those are the keys to the race. Ha.

put your shirt back on bro, nobody said Tomac was terrible
Jamal#440
6/15/2017 9:48am Edited Date/Time 6/15/2017 9:49am
...and wont even need to win a championship to do it.
RacerX8
6/15/2017 5:54pm
Honestly Tomac is one bear that I wouldn't want to poke.

The Shop

MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
7/1/2017 3:00pm
Points lead boys
Hut
7/1/2017 3:17pm
MX Guy wrote:
Points lead boys
With 6 moto wins. Looks like Baggett didn't break him too bad after all. Good job John Tomac for raising a good son. Woohoo
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
7/1/2017 3:47pm Edited Date/Time 7/1/2017 3:47pm
MX Guy wrote:
Points lead boys
Hut wrote:
With 6 moto wins. Looks like Baggett didn't break him too bad after all. Good job John Tomac for raising a good son. Woohoo
Talk is cheap but 1-1 isn't
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
7/1/2017 4:06pm Edited Date/Time 7/1/2017 4:06pm
Bilbo Baggett posted this photo on Instagram. He said this is fresh and waiting for him for dinner tonight, upon returning to the shire:

speed_racer
Fantasy
1939th
7/2/2017 9:55pm
After hearing the press conference....

"Tomac's Imminent Silencing of Everyone" comes to mind.

kkawboy14
7/3/2017 5:31am

You know it! Smile
Hut
7/3/2017 9:26am

Cool nice...
NorCal 50+
7/3/2017 9:38am
Baggett got so much crap for making one little crack that he will probably never open his mouth again. I guess that is why we get robotic podium speeches. Tomac is probably the dullest podium interviewee since Jeff Stanton.
Grieby54
7/3/2017 9:41am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Baggett got so much crap for making one little crack that he will probably never open his mouth again. I guess that is why we get...
Baggett got so much crap for making one little crack that he will probably never open his mouth again. I guess that is why we get robotic podium speeches. Tomac is probably the dullest podium interviewee since Jeff Stanton.
One little crack? He said he broke Tomac and was going to break him this season. He talked crap about not caring who his dad was. He shit on Aldon Baker. He said he doesn't know why people didn't expect him to win because he's done it before. He pointed out that he was able to charge further through the pack after his first turn crash.

If you're going to talk shit, you should probably be prepared to take flack when you don't back it up.
Hut
7/3/2017 9:41am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Baggett got so much crap for making one little crack that he will probably never open his mouth again. I guess that is why we get...
Poor guy, you make him sound like a victim... Dry
sickboy3636
7/3/2017 9:54am
Hut wrote:
Poor guy, you make him sound like a victim... Dry
Poor little Brake Bracket is just a misunderstood little boy, and now everyones being mean. Theres a difference between carrying a swaggered confidence....aka Roczen.....and straight talking shit about someones family. The funny thing is, I really felt Tomac didn't have it this year. He wasn't riding like a guy with his back against the wall and simply didn't seem motivated.....about the stupidest thing BB could have done was poke a sleeping bear. He shoulda kept pinning it and taken advantage of Tomac being off his game......instead he gave ET and entirely new reason to ride/train his ass off. And BB's comments came across fake and have continued to sound hollow as he did the full speed back pedal the next time he had a mic in his face. You make your bed.....then you sleep in it......and that bed apparently doesn't include the red plate.
RichieW13
Fantasy
2916th
7/3/2017 10:27am Edited Date/Time 7/3/2017 10:28am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Dungey has been pretty dull.
kkawboy14
7/3/2017 11:01am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Grieby54 wrote:
One little crack? He said he broke Tomac and was going to break him this season. He talked crap about not caring who his dad was...
One little crack? He said he broke Tomac and was going to break him this season. He talked crap about not caring who his dad was. He shit on Aldon Baker. He said he doesn't know why people didn't expect him to win because he's done it before. He pointed out that he was able to charge further through the pack after his first turn crash.

If you're going to talk shit, you should probably be prepared to take flack when you don't back it up.
Yep......one little string of cracks! Smile
sickboy3636
7/3/2017 12:11pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
RichieW13 wrote:
You guys that need some animated WWE controversy to enjoy racing are the children of reality shows. Once again, if you need a bunch of story lines to enjoy the racing, you aren't race fans......you're drama queens.
RichieW13
Fantasy
2916th
7/3/2017 12:20pm
You guys that need some animated WWE controversy to enjoy racing are the children of reality shows. Once again, if you need a bunch of story...
You guys that need some animated WWE controversy to enjoy racing are the children of reality shows. Once again, if you need a bunch of story lines to enjoy the racing, you aren't race fans......you're drama queens.
I didn't say I need it. Just pointing out that Dungey doesn't offer much interesting in his interviews. But then, very few guys do.
sickboy3636
7/3/2017 12:53pm
RichieW13 wrote:
I didn't say I need it. Just pointing out that Dungey doesn't offer much interesting in his interviews. But then, very few guys do.
Like I say.....I'd rather have a guy be real. If thats Dungey being himself, or Roczen showing up in a suit and talking about how "super fit" he is, I appreciate that more than when guys are trying to put on a show. I just want good racing......and I would agree that through some of Dungeys years things got dry, but that was just cause no-one could race with him week in and week out. The end of 2017 was one of the greatest SX seasons I can remember.....and it was two of the most soft spoken guys in the sport in RD and ET. Anyway......2017 has been a heck of a year for racing and I sure hope the trend keeps up.
JSmith
7/3/2017 3:36pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
This
Hut
7/3/2017 6:06pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
RichieW13 wrote:
You guys that need some animated WWE controversy to enjoy racing are the children of reality shows. Once again, if you need a bunch of story...
You have to admit though JLaw was pretty dang entertaining at times...lol

7/3/2017 7:04pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
JSmith wrote:
This
Just because he shows a bit of personality doesn't mean it's free reign to say whatever he wants without backlash.
MX_Andrew83
7/3/2017 7:11pm
Seriously, and I quote "he can have those three points" he said more than one little thing.
gnarwhip
7/3/2017 10:49pm
Poor little Brake Bracket is just a misunderstood little boy, and now everyones being mean. Theres a difference between carrying a swaggered confidence....aka Roczen.....and straight talking...
Poor little Brake Bracket is just a misunderstood little boy, and now everyones being mean. Theres a difference between carrying a swaggered confidence....aka Roczen.....and straight talking shit about someones family. The funny thing is, I really felt Tomac didn't have it this year. He wasn't riding like a guy with his back against the wall and simply didn't seem motivated.....about the stupidest thing BB could have done was poke a sleeping bear. He shoulda kept pinning it and taken advantage of Tomac being off his game......instead he gave ET and entirely new reason to ride/train his ass off. And BB's comments came across fake and have continued to sound hollow as he did the full speed back pedal the next time he had a mic in his face. You make your bed.....then you sleep in it......and that bed apparently doesn't include the red plate.
Yep. That's one thing about Dungey; he never said a bad thing about anyone, and was always so over-polite in his interviews, he never pissed anyone off. Never gave them a reason to hate him or motivation to beat his ass. Very smart on his part. Then you have Baggot, the total opposite.
sickboy3636
7/3/2017 11:13pm
Poor little Brake Bracket is just a misunderstood little boy, and now everyones being mean. Theres a difference between carrying a swaggered confidence....aka Roczen.....and straight talking...
gnarwhip wrote:
Yep. That's one thing about Dungey; he never said a bad thing about anyone, and was always so over-polite in his interviews, he never pissed anyone...
Yep. That's one thing about Dungey; he never said a bad thing about anyone, and was always so over-polite in his interviews, he never pissed anyone off. Never gave them a reason to hate him or motivation to beat his ass. Very smart on his part. Then you have Baggot, the total opposite.
For sure.......as a competeitor the worst thing you can do is serve up extra ammunition for those you're warring against. If you wanna do it go for it.....but as the saying goes, pride comes before the fall, there hasn't been anyone who has continually dominated the sport while maintaining the tactic of pissing off those your racing while patting yourself on the back.
sickboy3636
7/3/2017 11:15pm
Seriously, and I quote "he can have those three points" he said more than one little thing.
Lmao....almost forgot about that one. In one week he sure crammed in a whole lot of bulletin board material in.

Post a reply to: Tomac's Imminent Silencing of Everyone

The Latest