Tomac's Gear Always Reminds Me Of

Lightning78
5/27/2017 2:54pm
Been meaning to post this for a while now .... every time i see the Alpinestars gear Tomac wears it looks A LOT like the full body leather suits road racers wear.....

Look at it with this in mind and youll see what im talking about. Since he is A-Stars marquee rider I figured A-Stars would be showcasing lots of different styles and color combos but it seems hes always wearing the same style of gear. Kinda boring imo...
|
MX Guy
Fantasy
773rd
5/27/2017 2:55pm
It's been said there are limitations from his sponsors as to what he can wear
Lightning78
5/27/2017 2:59pm
I figured so but Barcia has somewhat similar sponsors aside from the obvious Suzuki deal but take that second paragraph out of my original post it doesnt negate the fact that his gear looks like he wearing a full body leather road race suit lol.
mxjon454
5/27/2017 5:41pm
Id like to see Tomac in a variety of what A-Stars offer. Ive always loved their gear. They had a few questionable years a few years back but the gear that tomac and barcia has been wearing the last 2 seasons is some of the best out there IMO.
Acidreamer
5/27/2017 10:16pm
He should go for another gear sponsor. A-stars doesnt have a presence in gear in mx like they do with motogp. Aside from boots.

Seeing someone at the track in a-stars gear would be as much of a unicorn as seeing someone in no fear.

The Shop

MX Guy
Fantasy
773rd
5/27/2017 11:37pm
Acidreamer wrote:
He should go for another gear sponsor. A-stars doesnt have a presence in gear in mx like they do with motogp. Aside from boots. Seeing someone...
He should go for another gear sponsor. A-stars doesnt have a presence in gear in mx like they do with motogp. Aside from boots.

Seeing someone at the track in a-stars gear would be as much of a unicorn as seeing someone in no fear.
I bet if they told you they were interested in paying you what they give Eli you'd be saying otherwise
Gandorlf
5/28/2017 1:14am
This got brought up in his Facebook live interview with TWMX. Basically between Astars, Kawi, and Monster they all have specific things they want in his gear so 9 times out of 10 his gear is green. As a Kawi guy myself I'd love to see some of it released, his Gears so sick. Especially the "real camp" one he wore during the SX season.

Honda must have been less strict in this regard as Eli usually wore stuff that was available to customers, these days all his gear is unique to him and can't be bought unless it's the LE stuff which he obviously must show-off.
gnarwhip
5/28/2017 1:21am
Wanna know what the gear reminds Tomac of? Big fat checks deposited into his account, so he can go do whatever he wants. Do you really think he cares how pretty you think his gear is? Lol wtf
Motofinne
5/28/2017 1:58am
Acidreamer wrote:
He should go for another gear sponsor. A-stars doesnt have a presence in gear in mx like they do with motogp. Aside from boots. Seeing someone...

Do they sell the gear in US? A-Stars gear is pretty big here in Europe. Especially this year when i've seen a lot of it on the track including myself haha..
5/28/2017 3:32am
My favorite thing is how no one color coordinates their gear to their bike lol. Honda riders wearing entire yellow, Kawasaki riders in red trim etc. Never understood this
Idp57
Fantasy
2571st
5/28/2017 4:37am
Yeah... Astar sells mx gear here in US.I personally have 6 sets and its pretty awesome ,specially the Techstar from this year ,the fabric of the pants is something really special and very comfortable.Never seen anything like it.
Motofinne
5/28/2017 5:18am
Idp57 wrote:
Yeah... Astar sells mx gear here in US.I personally have 6 sets and its pretty awesome ,specially the Techstar from this year ,the fabric of the...
Yeah... Astar sells mx gear here in US.I personally have 6 sets and its pretty awesome ,specially the Techstar from this year ,the fabric of the pants is something really special and very comfortable.Never seen anything like it.
I have a set of 2017 Techstar and 2017 Racer, the Techstar pants and jersey is the best gear that i have had for a long time. Awesome ventilation, durability and fitment. The only minus is the "baggy" fitment of the jerseys sleeves.
Acidreamer
5/28/2017 6:56am
Acidreamer wrote:

Motofinne wrote:
Do they sell the gear in US? A-Stars gear is pretty big here in Europe. Especially this year when i've seen a lot of it on...
Do they sell the gear in US? A-Stars gear is pretty big here in Europe. Especially this year when i've seen a lot of it on the track including myself haha..
Ive seen it online. Never in a store and have never seen anyone wear it. Again, besides boots.
peelout
5/28/2017 7:16am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2017 7:16am
Ugliest gear out there, looks like the drunken one night stand baby of Bieffe and Wulf Sport
davistld01
5/28/2017 7:19am
Tomacs Alpinestars kits look 100% better than the ones Barcia was wearing a couple of years ago that I read somewhere HE designed. Ugliest things ever, except for the camo print stuff that looked like it came from Mossy Oak.
5/28/2017 7:36am
peelout wrote:
Ugliest gear out there, looks like the drunken one night stand baby of Bieffe and Wulf Sport
Did you just take a shot at Wulf Sport?
Bro.

Eli's gear looks just like Mikey 800's a few years back during the KTM days...just different colors.
p0wn
5/28/2017 12:18pm
I liked it when he'd wear the green and purple. Reminds me of Grave Digger.
cbuehler767
5/28/2017 12:27pm
gnarwhip wrote:
Wanna know what the gear reminds Tomac of? Big fat checks deposited into his account, so he can go do whatever he wants. Do you really...
Wanna know what the gear reminds Tomac of? Big fat checks deposited into his account, so he can go do whatever he wants. Do you really think he cares how pretty you think his gear is? Lol wtf
Dude we get it you would totally blow Tomac. It's like beating a dead horse at this point.
GreaseMeter
5/28/2017 12:55pm
davistld01 wrote:
Tomacs Alpinestars kits look 100% better than the ones Barcia was wearing a couple of years ago that I read somewhere HE designed. Ugliest things ever...
Tomacs Alpinestars kits look 100% better than the ones Barcia was wearing a couple of years ago that I read somewhere HE designed. Ugliest things ever, except for the camo print stuff that looked like it came from Mossy Oak.
Ya well that just like your opinion man.

Post a reply to: Tomac's Gear Always Reminds Me Of

The Latest