Tomac wasn't "available " for comment after the race?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/30/2017 10:08 PM

Kinda chicken shit if you ask me. Totally unprofessional IMHO.

|

4/30/2017 10:10 PM

Im sure he was just emotional
I would be
I'm sure it a pretty large championship bonus
That has to sting a bit

|

4/30/2017 10:22 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

I would be
That has to sting a bit

People have choked before in sports...no excuse.

|

4/30/2017 10:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/30/2017 10:34 PM

Everyone's a critic... the guy nearly put on one of the greatest comebacks in the history of the sport and no one could stop talking about how much Dungey blew it this year. Moments after Tomac blowing it (possibly) he's a little emotional and doesn't want to talk and out come the pitch forks on Tomac...

|

4/30/2017 10:30 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

I would be
That has to sting a bit

BobbyM wrote:

Just out of curiosity, what would you expect to hear if he did talk?

|

4/30/2017 10:30 PM

Would you want to talk after a race like that? Probably not. Let's see what he has to say after Vegas.

|

4/30/2017 10:37 PM

they talked to him before podium speeches

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

4/30/2017 10:41 PM

I saw a couple short interviews, not sure what you were expecting.

If I was him I would have told everyone to piss off and went and poured a very stiff drink.

|

4/30/2017 10:42 PM

Chickeepoo caught (and interviewed him) twice. Once in the tunnel right after he pulled off, then again before the Podium interviews. He wasn't looking to happy, but DID speak to TV crews twice at least.

|

4/30/2017 10:44 PM

How offend do they interview the guy who finished 8th. wink

|

Ed Johnson

4/30/2017 11:21 PM

BobbyM wrote:

Really? That's a stretch.

|

4/30/2017 11:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/30/2017 11:32 PM

Twice on TV. the first one had audio trouble or do you mean after that?

|

4/30/2017 11:37 PM

Menopause.... am I right?

|

4/30/2017 11:43 PM

"I was having a shit" Raikkonnen

|

4/30/2017 11:49 PM

You guys know Dungey could DNF or crash and be back outside the top 10, and lose this thing. It ain't over yet!

|

5/1/2017 12:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2017 12:07 AM

Tarz483 wrote:

I would be
That has to sting a bit

BobbyM wrote:

Dungey said it after the race. One more to go! I think he knows what could happen.

|

Douglas E.

5/1/2017 12:06 AM

Cancerman wrote:

You guys know Dungey could DNF or crash and be back outside the top 10, and lose this thing. It ain't over yet!

Don't get too excited over there.

|

5/1/2017 4:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2017 4:23 AM

I can only imagine how BobbyM would have reacted.... His on-line 'racecraft' is certainly high in sodium. whistling

|

5/1/2017 4:46 AM

Hey, at least he didn't throw his goggles. Right?

|

5/1/2017 4:56 AM

SigPig wrote:

That would have been the end of the world. I bet the topics this week would have been changed from Marvin letting Dungey by to how big of a baby Tomac was because he chunked his goggles.

Probably not. It would have made both sides butthurt.

|

5/1/2017 5:17 AM

SigPig wrote:

IWreckALot wrote:

That would have been the end of the world. I bet the topics this week would have been changed from Marvin letting Dungey by to ...more

lmao right

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

5/1/2017 5:18 AM

In the major sports in this country the stars of their sport have to suck it up and answer questions right after their games, but in this sport its okay to just ride off and blow off the media. Feld needs to take control of this and make the riders talk right after the race. This is why this sport continues to be "amateur" compared to major sports.

|

5/1/2017 5:32 AM

jmx411 wrote:

In the major sports in this country the stars of their sport have to suck it up and answer questions right after their games, ...more

Don't know about that, at mxgp they get a microphone shoved in their face before they even get off the track. Many times it's incoherent ramblings as you'd expect from someone that's just finished 40mins intense cardio.

Maybe a 5 minute cool down then talk ala F1

|

5/1/2017 5:36 AM

jmx411 wrote:

In the major sports in this country the stars of their sport have to suck it up and answer questions right after their games, ...more

Andy_Greenney wrote:

Don't know about that, at mxgp they get a microphone shoved in their face before they even get off the track. Many times it's ...more

I do like the 5 minutes to cool down and then talk like the F1 does.

|

5/1/2017 5:37 AM

Well, Jason Anderson skipped out last week for a sinus infection...or was it altitude sickness?
whistling

|

If you don't crash once in a while, you're not going fast enough.

5/1/2017 5:55 AM

Because why? So you could see the disappointment and disgust in his face?? Any logical person knows exactly what he was feeling. No need to throw a camera in his face to get the full effect. He didn't podium, he doesn't need a stupid interview so we can all see him sob. Swear some of you must watch the real house bitches of who gives a fuck. Dramalaughing

|

5/1/2017 6:05 AM

You cant blame him for not wanting to interview. I mean shit im having physical pains from saturday and its monday now. Its hard to scroll through social media or vital. Cant imagine whats in tomacs head.

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

5/1/2017 6:06 AM

jmx411 wrote:

There ya go... Well put.

|

5/1/2017 6:15 AM

BobbyM wrote:

I understand your concern. He did however respond to reporter's questions at the end of the broadcast. He said that he screwed up and was really bummed. I was not surprised to hear him say this since I saw him screw up in the race. I am surprised that one would wonder what Tomac's comments would be after such an outcome. I didnt see him push reporters out of the way and run and hide if that is what you are thinking. He said what he had to say at the time. What questions did you need answered from him after the race?

|

5/1/2017 6:28 AM

Honestly, what were you expecting him to say? The dude was crushed and did not want to talk. Who cares? I don't want to watch some guy fight back tears just to say he didn't do well. Just let the guy return to his pits and decompress. Bad enough these reporters don't even let the racers get their helmets off before shoving a mic in their face after doing 20min plus 2. If the rider doesn't want to talk after a race, especially a race like that, just let him go.

|