Tomac was salty....

Edited Date/Time 5/7/2021 7:17pm
Now we know why we haven't seen beast mode for ages...something was going on behind the scenes for awhile and looking back it all makes sense now. Tomac was salty...

Can't wait to see beast mode on the blue bike.
|
5/6/2021 6:32pm
Now we know why we haven't seen beast mode for ages...something was going on behind the scenes for awhile and looking back it all makes sense...
Now we know why we haven't seen beast mode for ages...something was going on behind the scenes for awhile and looking back it all makes sense now. Tomac was salty...

Can't wait to see beast mode on the blue bike.
Care to share, or is it a secret?
bigk218
Fantasy
3159th
5/6/2021 6:55pm
Yep. He “took this year off” probably going to take it easy this summer. Switching teams is going to rejuvenate his last to year. Can’t blame him. He’s beyond due to change brands
5/6/2021 7:02pm Edited Date/Time 5/6/2021 7:03pm
Definitely salty: Hunter/fisherman/athlete.

Probably eats lots of cured meats and sweats a lot.
5/6/2021 7:31pm
When one is salty, it directly has an effect on racing results?

Tomac salty at Kawasaki for paying him ?

Salty for...providing resources needed to win?

Salty for....what? What the hell would he be salty for ?!

The Shop

5/6/2021 7:43pm
When one is salty, it directly has an effect on racing results? Tomac salty at Kawasaki for paying him ? Salty for...providing resources needed to win...

They sacked the head man because Tomac didn't like him, I don't think he has much to be salty about now.

If they had put an electric start on 4 years earlier he would have 2 more sx championships, maybe that has left a bad taste in his mouth....
Ted722
5/6/2021 7:58pm
When one is salty, it directly has an effect on racing results? Tomac salty at Kawasaki for paying him ? Salty for...providing resources needed to win...

They sacked the head man because Tomac didn't like him, I don't think he has much to be salty about now. If they had put an...
They sacked the head man because Tomac didn't like him, I don't think he has much to be salty about now.

If they had put an electric start on 4 years earlier he would have 2 more sx championships, maybe that has left a bad taste in his mouth....
Laughing He couldn't pass his own teammate Josh Grant after one of those incidents.

As far as Eli being salty? TMI OP TMI
Camp332
5/6/2021 8:08pm
Yeah but did you lift today, Bro!?
5/6/2021 8:22pm
And when he's not beast mode next year we will give him another 3 years to adjust to the bike, Am I right OP?
soggy
Fantasy
3857th
5/6/2021 9:48pm

Have you ever been unhappy at work?
S.A. Weave
5/7/2021 12:52pm
Maybe he's "salty" because he "went ham" to much in years past.
beamer
5/7/2021 12:58pm
Something must have been real bad to make him want to ride that blue turd! My goodness, hopefully fake news
5/7/2021 1:05pm
beamer wrote:
Something must have been real bad to make him want to ride that blue turd! My goodness, hopefully fake news
Maybe it was that Blue turd beating him at a fair number of races this year, with a group of guys that had 0 career 450 podiums between them.
neverwas
Fantasy
740th
5/7/2021 2:00pm
I bet he's salty, having to go be involved in a stupid gender reveal party. Many reasons to have a party and that is not one of them.
5/7/2021 2:48pm
Maybe he's not Salty at all, maybe this just wasn't his year like 21 other participants, maybe he will storm the Nationals, maybe just maybe he doesn't like salt?
Dutch348
5/7/2021 5:35pm
They sacked the head man because Tomac didn't like him, I don't think he has much to be salty about now. If they had put an...

The AMA should have never let electric starts into sx unless all the bikes had one. Extremely unfair advantage. Dungey was loving it, even though he never beat Tomac straight up once. Wait for Eli to tip over in a turn and kick his pos Kawi for thirty seconds, cruise around, boom title.
zehn
5/7/2021 5:38pm
Dutch348 wrote:
The AMA should have never let electric starts into sx unless all the bikes had one. Extremely unfair advantage. Dungey was loving it, even though he...
The AMA should have never let electric starts into sx unless all the bikes had one. Extremely unfair advantage. Dungey was loving it, even though he never beat Tomac straight up once. Wait for Eli to tip over in a turn and kick his pos Kawi for thirty seconds, cruise around, boom title.
lol this is what some people actually believe
ATKpilot99
5/7/2021 5:40pm

Dutch348 wrote:
The AMA should have never let electric starts into sx unless all the bikes had one. Extremely unfair advantage. Dungey was loving it, even though he...
You've got to be trolling right ?
5/7/2021 6:55pm

Dutch348 wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
You've got to be trolling right ?
Starting blocks, starting devices (forks), and electric starters should all be banned from professional Supercross and Motocross. If you crash (aka make a mistake) you should be penalized for it. At least a kick starter allows them to get the bike started and going again just like they've done since the start of our sport....but now, you crash and you just press a pussy button to get going again...no energy expended on kicking or getting the bike positioned to kick it, i.e. no penalty for making mistakes.

See MotoGP and Formula 1...
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
5/7/2021 7:04pm
I have to get my mind out of the gutter, none of this was my first thought
ATKpilot99
5/7/2021 7:10pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2021 7:17pm
Starting blocks, starting devices (forks), and electric starters should all be banned from professional Supercross and Motocross. If you crash (aka make a mistake) you should...
Starting blocks, starting devices (forks), and electric starters should all be banned from professional Supercross and Motocross. If you crash (aka make a mistake) you should be penalized for it. At least a kick starter allows them to get the bike started and going again just like they've done since the start of our sport....but now, you crash and you just press a pussy button to get going again...no energy expended on kicking or getting the bike positioned to kick it, i.e. no penalty for making mistakes.

See MotoGP and Formula 1...
Electric start is standard on showroom stock bikes , except Suzuki of course. KTM has had it for what 14 years now on their 450 ? You're saying they should have to remove it for pro racing ? Starting blocks I agree with .

Post a reply to: Tomac was salty....

The Latest