Tomac to Kawasaki confirmed by The Dogger

Related:
Create New Tag

6/18/2015 10:31 AM

In a podcast with Matthes but a surprise to noone.

|

6/18/2015 10:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/18/2015 10:39 AM

Yep. I think it's been pretty well known for a while. I'm kind of a Kawi guy myself , so it will be cool seeing him on a green bike. But in all honesty , I just hope he gel's with that Kawi like he was doing with his Honda. I'd rather see him stay on red if I thought for one second that he wasn't going to like the Kawi or make it work right for him. I don't see how a rider could gel with a bike any better than what he was doing at the first few rounds , was incredible to watch.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/18/2015 10:41 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Yep. I think it's been pretty well known for a while. I'm kind of a Kawi guy myself , so it will be cool seeing him on a green ...more

Agree.

|

It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend

6/18/2015 10:43 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Yep. I think it's been pretty well known for a while. I'm kind of a Kawi guy myself , so it will be cool seeing him on a green ...more

Olson wrote:

Agree.

x3 biggest worry about the swap.

|

I occasionally ride my dirtbike during the week ...So no, I’m not a weekend warrior.

6/18/2015 10:44 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

What if he isn't even gel-ing with his Honda...

Imagine.

|

6/18/2015 10:44 AM

link or it didnt happen.

|

Dealer and rep for CHILL MX gear.
Dealer for Motoseat.
Dealer for Magura.
If you need anything, email me. 385marketing@gmail.com
I'm glad to help in any way I can.

Http://www.ridechill.com
@ridechill
@clamb385

6/18/2015 10:45 AM

mxer512 wrote:

...a lil Freudian slippage eh....

|

rickys james mc hannah 469...ama pro career wins...and counting
which means these riders have an average of 92 wins ea...
which is equal to over 3 years of winning every single sx and natl each...
15 years of absolute total 100% domination ...just sayin' ...

6/18/2015 10:46 AM

so.. maybe he crashed on purpose and faked the injury. that way he can stay home and practice aboard his Eric Gorr built aluminum frame KX125.

:-o

|

Dealer and rep for CHILL MX gear.
Dealer for Motoseat.
Dealer for Magura.
If you need anything, email me. 385marketing@gmail.com
I'm glad to help in any way I can.

Http://www.ridechill.com
@ridechill
@clamb385

6/18/2015 10:53 AM

Olson wrote:

Agree.

mxer512 wrote:

dazzlindino wrote:

huh?

|

I occasionally ride my dirtbike during the week ...So no, I’m not a weekend warrior.

6/18/2015 10:56 AM

mxer512 wrote:

dazzlindino wrote:

mxer512 wrote:

huh?

no just agree with that exact word for word statment....no slippage here, bruh.

|

6/18/2015 11:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/18/2015 11:02 AM

Best choice for Kawasaki. He definitely has a lot of potential and might bring in a new championship. Hopefully he'll adapt well on the new bike.

Stupid mistake in my opinion of Honda to let him go ... I wonder when we'll see a 450 championship for them. I just don't see it happening with Canard or Seely (and all great talents are basically locked up).

|

"Ryan Dungey will always wonder how he can be a better son, brother, partner and racer. Because if you are satisfied, you will never be able to dream" ~ Troy Adamitis

6/18/2015 11:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/18/2015 11:07 AM

Craig_Lambrecht wrote:

link or it didnt happen.

this might work

Cliff notes version is Dogger is marketing for Maxima, Maxima tied to Kawi
|

6/18/2015 11:10 AM

I don't see him having a problem adapting to the Kaw. I'd say any of the top bikes are able to be a winning combo. Most of it's the willingness to adapt and change the bike and rider to meet conditons.

|

The older I get, the faster I was. Posting without a cast on is fun!

6/18/2015 11:12 AM

Seems like Honda always lets their riders go at the worst time, they probably kick theirselves in the ass everytime they see a video of Carmichael on Suzuki

|

6/18/2015 11:13 AM

Now everybody will be raving next year about how Kawasaki is the best instead of drooling over KTM like this year. Shows it clearly in my crystal ball.

|

6/18/2015 11:14 AM

If he doesn't Kill it on that bike it's NOT going to look good for Green.

|

6/18/2015 11:14 AM

I'm not so concerned about him not jelling with the green bike...I'm more concerned with him jelling with the green team.

|

6/18/2015 11:16 AM

At this level, dont these riders actually ride the bike before making the deal? If not, I feel it would be taking a position where you only know the pay but have no idea what you will be doing. I can only imagine that Eli has ridden the Monster Energy bike and really likes it, hence his agreement to ride for them. Right?

|

6/18/2015 11:17 AM

pretty suer the new sheriff in town will be smart enough to let him keep running his program his way............what got him there to begin with..........

|

6/18/2015 11:22 AM

Are you guys sure that Honda "let Eli go?" Is it possible that he and/or his agent were negotiating with multiple teams, and for whatever reason(s) Eli simply decided to sign with Kawasaki? Seems like Kawi would be the team with the most available resources ($) at the time. Honda is still committed to Canard and Seeley. I doubt the Honda folks just "let him go."

|

6/18/2015 11:22 AM

Factory 450 in 2016

Honda - TC and CS

Kawasaki - ET plus 1

KTM - RD and MM

Suzuki - JS and BB

Yamaha - WP and JB

Nice!

|

6/18/2015 11:27 AM

LOL poor Kawasaki. they must be cursing in their sleep about losing rv in the us and then eli busting himself up shortly after signing with them. they better hope his arms heal well enough. he could pull an RV and come back strong but RV just had the one leg. Arms are more important in dirtbikes.

|

6/18/2015 11:31 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

The Narrator wrote:

What if he isn't even gel-ing with his Honda...

Imagine.

Well haha......that would be insane to see what he's actually capable of then! Christ I don't see how it's humanley possible to ride any faster than that , but I guess we'll see. Mind blown!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

6/18/2015 11:32 AM

Olson wrote:

Agree.

mxer512 wrote:

dazzlindino wrote:

Mmmno. You should look that term up.

|

6/18/2015 11:33 AM

Starcrossed wrote:

Are you guys sure that Honda "let Eli go?" Is it possible that he and/or his agent were negotiating with multiple teams, and ...more

I'll bet money had a big thing in it for sure. But I also bet Eli , his dad and whomever else figured it was the correct move to make. I hope they are right. I don't care what bike he's on , as long as he's comfortable.

|

6/18/2015 11:34 AM

mxer512 wrote:

dazzlindino wrote:

Grieby54 wrote:

Mmmno. You should look that term up.

He's actually right, and it was pretty clever dot dot dot

|

6/18/2015 11:35 AM

RDfan wrote:

LOL poor Kawasaki. they must be cursing in their sleep about losing rv in the us and then eli busting himself up shortly after ...more

I'm not really sure what to make of this post. blink

|

6/18/2015 11:36 AM

RDfan wrote:

LOL poor Kawasaki. they must be cursing in their sleep about losing rv in the us and then eli busting himself up shortly after ...more

u really have no idea do you?

|

6/18/2015 11:37 AM

just more insight from the current moto know it all laughing laughing

|

6/18/2015 11:37 AM

Holigan wrote:

Factory 450 in 2016

Honda - TC and CS

Kawasaki - ET plus 1

KTM - RD and MM

Suzuki - JS and BB

Yamaha - WP and JB

Nice!