Tomac out for Pala and maybe more?

Banzai551
5/28/2022 9:15pm
Banzai551 wrote:
Growing up in the Midwest. Barnett was our hero. But all we had was cycle news for moto journalism. Anytime you could here insider information was...
Growing up in the Midwest. Barnett was our hero. But all we had was cycle news for moto journalism. Anytime you could here insider information was glorious.
lostboy819 wrote:
Barnett is still my hero. Cool
Banzai551 wrote:
Marks already guy.
Great
Banzai551
5/28/2022 9:49pm
Banzai551 wrote:
Growing up in the Midwest. Barnett was our hero. But all we had was cycle news for moto journalism. Anytime you could here insider information was...
Growing up in the Midwest. Barnett was our hero. But all we had was cycle news for moto journalism. Anytime you could here insider information was glorious.
lostboy819 wrote:
Barnett is still my hero. Cool

The Shop

Banzai551
5/28/2022 9:53pm
I have a Mark Barnett signed jersey. Number 2 suzuki he gave me size med. Has wrangler iron ons on it. When they sponsored supercross series. Pm and your Than welcomed to have ut
Dirt.Squirt
5/28/2022 10:59pm
Banzai551 wrote:
My bad, thought it was
-MAVERICK- wrote:
No worries. Happens quite a bit, so you're not the only one.
DonM wrote:
I just changed my signature to be a little louder…..
I always just figured that people calling/mistaking you for swap was some kind of running joke

Can’t wait for the next LOTW video don keep it up!!! Smile
Leave Us To
5/30/2022 5:11pm
DonM wrote:
Yeah when your source is the partner who didn't fulfill his financial obligation....among other crazy things....
LungButter wrote:
You must be the only one on the BBMX payroll that still has payroll checks cashing Tongue
You are the only one praising Cooksey while saying DeCoster is over rated. smh
Leave Us To
5/30/2022 5:16pm
Banzai551 wrote:
Don, what's all the Cooksey hating about? Dude it's Moto! Anyone that can report about that I like! I love your videos also! I love how...
Don, what's all the Cooksey hating about? Dude it's Moto! Anyone that can report about that I like! I love your videos also! I love how your whole family is involved. Your daughter doing Transworld reporting! Too me I like Cooksey
.I like moto in general. Started racing nationals at 8 yrs old...51 now. It's a shame everyone on here slams someone for being passionate about what they love.
Difference between being passionate about the sport and spreading rumors like saying the Asterisk rig was passing out painkillers.
soggy
Fantasy
3857th
5/31/2022 5:55am
Banzai551 wrote:
Cooksey info isn’t inside. It’s smelly and been left out to rot.
5/31/2022 6:42am
I’m not that social media inclined. Can someone please tell me who this cocksey is? Never heard of her.

Post a reply to: Tomac out for Pala and maybe more?

The Latest