Tomac not at Pala today.

neysbo
Edited Date/Time 5/26/2022 12:42pm
Just makes you wonder if his injury is worse than thought or he is that confident?
|
TeamGreen
5/24/2022 2:21pm
Press day being on Tuesday doesn’t work too well for someone that may not want to fly away from home for a race…

On Saturday.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
5/24/2022 2:35pm
neysbo wrote:
Just makes you wonder if his injury is worse than thought or he is that confident?
Didn't make me wonder. Cool
mag250
5/24/2022 2:39pm
Isn't Tuesday his usual PTO day ?
DC
5/24/2022 2:41pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Press day being on Tuesday doesn’t work too well for someone that may not want to fly away from home for a race…

On Saturday.
This wasn't press day TeamGreen, it was closed practice for the pre-entered pros to shake down their bikes and ride without having to work about amateur traffic out there at the same time. It's optional, and we've done it the last few years.

DC
Racer X

The Shop

mtl
5/24/2022 3:02pm
Any media coverage of this?
aeffertz
5/24/2022 3:09pm
mtl wrote:
Any media coverage of this?
Total media blackout. If word gets out that a track can run professionals without mini riders on the track at the same time, shit will hit the fan!
karsmakers
5/24/2022 3:10pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2022 11:41am
Let the conspiracy theories commence.
His knee is tore up. I saw him at a 7-eleven today limping his way to the candy aisle. He picked up up three snickers and a pack of lemon zingers, than grabbed a 12 pack of Coors light. To his credit, he shared it with some homeless folks and I heard him doing some bench racing with his new friends while finishing the beer off. I waited until he was drunk to approach him and asked him if he was racing at Pala. He said he would be there and Star racing was going to tape his shit up with some old fashioned duck tape and he was confident that he could beat some ass on one leg.He signed a silver bullet for me and I left with a lot of respect for how he conducts his business

5/24/2022 3:11pm
TeamGreen wrote:

On Saturday.
He was in California last week. I’m sure he brought his family for the first few rounds out with him.
Joey_Bridges
5/24/2022 3:14pm
karsmakers wrote:
His knee is tore up. I saw him at a 7-eleven today limping his way to the candy aisle. He picked up up three snickers and...
His knee is tore up. I saw him at a 7-eleven today limping his way to the candy aisle. He picked up up three snickers and a pack of lemon zingers, than grabbed a 12 pack of Coors light. To his credit, he shared it with some homeless folks and I heard him doing some bench racing with his new friends while finishing the beer off. I waited until he was drunk to approach him and asked him if he was racing at Pala. He said he would be there and Star racing was going to tape his shit up with some old fashioned duck tape and he was confident that he could beat some ass on one leg.He signed a silver bullet for me and I left with a lot of respect for how he conducts his business

Did he have a handicapped tag hanging from his rearview mirror ??
🤣😂🤣
TalinH112
5/24/2022 3:38pm
karsmakers wrote:
His knee is tore up. I saw him at a 7-eleven today limping his way to the candy aisle. He picked up up three snickers and...

You sir, are the man. Thank you for this post. 😂
ProKawi24
5/24/2022 3:43pm
karsmakers wrote:

By any chance are you related to "profeshenal125" ???
Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
5/24/2022 3:50pm
Damnit BARCIA!!!!!!!

Grinning
lestat
5/24/2022 4:30pm
karsmakers wrote:

This is the content that I’m here for .
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
5/24/2022 4:46pm
karsmakers wrote:

ProKawi24 wrote:
Couldn't be, not enough misspelled words and rants that have nothing to do with anything. WinkCool
karsmakers
5/24/2022 5:16pm
karsmakers wrote:

lestat wrote:
Well it just so happens that I have a third cousin that lives in Dungeys home town. She new I was a Motocross fan and called to give me the scoop on what transpired at the local donut shop when Lindsay rolled in on her cheat day. My cousin was behind the counter trying to figure out how to make a jelly filled donut hole when Lindsay started expounding on Ryan's comeback.She said she was torn between Ryan staying at home drinking beer and scratching his walnuts or racing again and risking his walnuts. She was three maple bars deep when her subconscious guilt became conscious and she said she understood a man wanting to fulfill his true passion and destiny and all that bullshit, but if gets hurt, his ass is back on the concrete crew with his old man. She was more worked up than a badger on crack when she left. Ole Ryan better keep his shit straight, not get hurt, and tell his girl he loves her or his boys and berries are going to be in a world of hurt.
chasetwo79
5/24/2022 5:24pm
neysbo wrote:
Why would he be worried about a few extra laps on a track he doesn’t even like that much. He will most likely cruise this weekend to a top 7-8th place and then do what he does at Hangtown and Colorado every year and drop the hammer.
TeamGreen
5/24/2022 6:03pm Edited Date/Time 5/24/2022 6:49pm
TeamGreen wrote:

On Saturday.
DC wrote:
This wasn't press day TeamGreen, it was closed practice for the pre-entered pros to shake down their bikes and ride without having to work about amateur...
This wasn't press day TeamGreen, it was closed practice for the pre-entered pros to shake down their bikes and ride without having to work about amateur traffic out there at the same time. It's optional, and we've done it the last few years.

DC
Racer X
My bad. When a few riders packed up and left the house, I was told they were goin to Media/Press Day…?
No worries. An extra track day sounds good to me!
I was guessing that Eli was staying home until the last minute.
mx313
5/24/2022 6:46pm
TeamGreen wrote:

On Saturday.
DC wrote:
This wasn't press day TeamGreen, it was closed practice for the pre-entered pros to shake down their bikes and ride without having to work about amateur...

DC
Racer X
TeamGreen wrote:
My bad. When a few riders packed up and left the house, I was told they were goin to Media/Press Day…? No worries. An extra track...
My bad. When a few riders packed up and left the house, I was told they were goin to Media/Press Day…?
No worries. An extra track day sounds good to me!
I was guessing that Eli was staying home until the last minute.
Don't worry most media outlets are calling it press day.
Even the official YouTube page is.
PNWMXer
5/24/2022 8:40pm
karsmakers wrote:

ProKawi24 wrote:
Funny you mentioned that…I was about two lines in and scrolled back up to see if it was one of his posts…Laughing
PNWMXer
5/24/2022 8:41pm
karsmakers wrote:

lestat wrote:
karsmakers wrote:
Well it just so happens that I have a third cousin that lives in Dungeys home town. She new I was a Motocross fan and called...
Well it just so happens that I have a third cousin that lives in Dungeys home town. She new I was a Motocross fan and called to give me the scoop on what transpired at the local donut shop when Lindsay rolled in on her cheat day. My cousin was behind the counter trying to figure out how to make a jelly filled donut hole when Lindsay started expounding on Ryan's comeback.She said she was torn between Ryan staying at home drinking beer and scratching his walnuts or racing again and risking his walnuts. She was three maple bars deep when her subconscious guilt became conscious and she said she understood a man wanting to fulfill his true passion and destiny and all that bullshit, but if gets hurt, his ass is back on the concrete crew with his old man. She was more worked up than a badger on crack when she left. Ole Ryan better keep his shit straight, not get hurt, and tell his girl he loves her or his boys and berries are going to be in a world of hurt.
Valiant effort, but missing a trucking reference or two, lol
mx295
5/24/2022 8:50pm
karsmakers wrote:

Duct* 😬
Dirt.Squirt
5/24/2022 10:45pm
karsmakers wrote:

mx295 wrote:
Duct* 😬
I think it was one of those slick sponsor references Woohoo

TSCHAM101
5/25/2022 10:11am
karsmakers wrote:

lestat wrote:
karsmakers wrote:
Well it just so happens that I have a third cousin that lives in Dungeys home town. She new I was a Motocross fan and called...
you should start a mag.. now this is something i can subscribe too.. lol tired of looking at Ads in the mags these days.
kpiper
5/26/2022 12:42pm
chasetwo79 wrote:
Why would he be worried about a few extra laps on a track he doesn’t even like that much. He will most likely cruise this weekend...
Why would he be worried about a few extra laps on a track he doesn’t even like that much. He will most likely cruise this weekend to a top 7-8th place and then do what he does at Hangtown and Colorado every year and drop the hammer.
I thought Tomac liked Pala? No? His second moto at the end of the season last year was unreal how fast he was going.

Vintage 2015 speed Tomac that day at Pala.

Post a reply to: Tomac not at Pala today.

The Latest