Tomac lining up in France?

Eighty4
Edited Date/Time 6/20/2018 9:06pm
Since there's no ama national this weekend how about Tomac go to France and race MXGP? Don't we all want to see him versus JH and AC?
|
slipdog
6/7/2018 5:50am
Dem R fighting words, Brah!
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
6/7/2018 5:53am
Name one reason why Tomac would do that
Just one would be enough.

I would also like to see Kenny try the Erzberg. Doesn't happen either because it would be pretty stupid
early
Fantasy
2231st
6/7/2018 5:58am
20 races in 22 weeks...think I'll fly to France for the weekend.

Bigger question, would he get boo'd? This needs a poll
kb228
6/7/2018 5:59am
Why would tomac risk a title for a pissing contest?

The Shop

Eighty4
6/7/2018 6:02am
crusty_xx wrote:
Name one reason why Tomac would do that Just one would be enough. I would also like to see Kenny try the Erzberg. Doesn't happen either...

I would also like to see Kenny try the Erzberg. Doesn't happen either because it would be pretty stupid
So we all can see how Tomac's speed is compared to JH, AC, TG, CD.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
6/7/2018 6:03am
early wrote:

Not sure about that in France. Everywhere else in Europe they would love to see him race. But the french can be a little special at times Whistling
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
6/7/2018 6:04am
crusty_xx wrote:
Name one reason why Tomac would do that Just one would be enough. I would also like to see Kenny try the Erzberg. Doesn't happen either...

Eighty4 wrote:
So we all can see how Tomac's speed is compared to JH, AC, TG, CD.
I meant a reason for him to go. Not for the fans... Or do you think he desperately wants to find out how his speed compares to these guys?
kb228
6/7/2018 6:04am
early wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:
Not sure about that in France. Everywhere else in Europe they would love to see him race. But the french can be a little special at...
Not sure about that in France. Everywhere else in Europe they would love to see him race. But the french can be a little special at times Whistling
French are still annoyed we had to save them in both world wars because they couldnt do it themselves....
Sideways
6/7/2018 6:08am
Why in the world would he do that?? Remember that herlings did the nationals because he was doing the usgp the weekend after. Neither of them has the time to go across the world just to prove the vitards whos the fastest. Not to mention the risk when both having the red plate in their series.
rangot
6/7/2018 6:18am
early wrote:

Absolutely not. He would actually get the biggest cheers of all the riders. Just ask top US riders who came here. We would appreciate the effort.
rangot
6/7/2018 6:20am
crusty_xx wrote:
Not sure about that in France. Everywhere else in Europe they would love to see him race. But the french can be a little special at...
What about you wash your mouth?
Sully
6/7/2018 6:39am
Sideways wrote:
Why in the world would he do that?? Remember that herlings did the nationals because he was doing the usgp the weekend after. Neither of them...
Why in the world would he do that?? Remember that herlings did the nationals because he was doing the usgp the weekend after. Neither of them has the time to go across the world just to prove the vitards whos the fastest. Not to mention the risk when both having the red plate in their series.
Wasn’t Herlings also a real longshot to win the title? He really didn’t have anything to lose by racing Ironman. Tomac, on the other hand, has quite a bit to lose if he were to go to France.
Sideways
6/7/2018 6:46am
Sideways wrote:
Why in the world would he do that?? Remember that herlings did the nationals because he was doing the usgp the weekend after. Neither of them...
Sully wrote:
Wasn’t Herlings also a real longshot to win the title? He really didn’t have anything to lose by racing Ironman. Tomac, on the other hand, has...
Wasn’t Herlings also a real longshot to win the title? He really didn’t have anything to lose by racing Ironman. Tomac, on the other hand, has quite a bit to lose if he were to go to France.
Yes his bike broke down in the GP before the usgp so his chances were very very small. Like cairoli hurting himself and not racing the last GPs small.
6/7/2018 6:46am
Sideways wrote:
Sully wrote:
Wasn’t Herlings also a real longshot to win the title? He really didn’t have anything to lose by racing Ironman. Tomac, on the other hand, has...
He was already coming to the US to race the next round of the GP's....
pbody
Fantasy
320th
6/7/2018 6:47am
crusty_xx wrote:

Because racers race, bro! ??
6/7/2018 6:51am
kb228 wrote:
French are still annoyed we had to save them in both world wars because they couldnt do it themselves....
Might be no USA without them....
kkawboy14
6/7/2018 6:55am
You guys would throw up if he did go and did a 1 x 1
ruy
6/7/2018 7:17am
kb228 wrote:
Might be no USA without them....
And without the help of the Spaniards, remember Blas De Lezo and his campaign against the English in Florida, decisive in the war of indepence of the USA.
ruy
6/7/2018 7:24am
I remenber O´Mara in 82 coming for one GP in Europe, because he have a week end off in USA, but is in other years, the years the true Motocross riders, when also in the USA GP´s always there are the best yankees in the gate.

Post a reply to: Tomac lining up in France?

The Latest