Tomac lining up in France?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2018 5:49 AM

Since there's no ama national this weekend how about Tomac go to France and race MXGP? Don't we all want to see him versus JH and AC?

|

6/7/2018 5:50 AM

Dem R fighting words, Brah!

|

6/7/2018 5:53 AM

Name one reason why Tomac would do that
Just one would be enough.

I would also like to see Kenny try the Erzberg. Doesn't happen either because it would be pretty stupid

|

6/7/2018 5:58 AM

20 races in 22 weeks...think I'll fly to France for the weekend.

Bigger question, would he get boo'd? This needs a poll

|

6/7/2018 5:59 AM

Why would tomac risk a title for a pissing contest?

|

6/7/2018 6:00 AM

slipdog wrote:

Dem R fighting words, Brah!

?t=171
|

6/7/2018 6:02 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

I would also like to see Kenny try the Erzberg. Doesn't ...more

So we all can see how Tomac's speed is compared to JH, AC, TG, CD.

|

6/7/2018 6:03 AM

early wrote:

Not sure about that in France. Everywhere else in Europe they would love to see him race. But the french can be a little special at times whistling

|

6/7/2018 6:04 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Eighty4 wrote:

So we all can see how Tomac's speed is compared to JH, AC, TG, CD.

I meant a reason for him to go. Not for the fans... Or do you think he desperately wants to find out how his speed compares to these guys?

|

6/7/2018 6:04 AM

early wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

Not sure about that in France. Everywhere else in Europe they would love to see him race. But the french can be a little ...more

French are still annoyed we had to save them in both world wars because they couldnt do it themselves....

|

6/7/2018 6:08 AM

Why in the world would he do that?? Remember that herlings did the nationals because he was doing the usgp the weekend after. Neither of them has the time to go across the world just to prove the vitards whos the fastest. Not to mention the risk when both having the red plate in their series.

|

6/7/2018 6:08 AM

I think we all know where this post needs to go.

|

6/7/2018 6:18 AM

early wrote:

Absolutely not. He would actually get the biggest cheers of all the riders. Just ask top US riders who came here. We would appreciate the effort.

|

6/7/2018 6:20 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Not sure about that in France. Everywhere else in Europe they would love to see him race. But the french can be a little ...more

What about you wash your mouth?

|

6/7/2018 6:37 AM

How about.... no

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

6/7/2018 6:39 AM

Sideways wrote:

Why in the world would he do that?? Remember that herlings did the nationals because he was doing the usgp the weekend after. ...more

Wasn’t Herlings also a real longshot to win the title? He really didn’t have anything to lose by racing Ironman. Tomac, on the other hand, has quite a bit to lose if he were to go to France.

|

6/7/2018 6:46 AM

Sideways wrote:

Why in the world would he do that?? Remember that herlings did the nationals because he was doing the usgp the weekend after. ...more

Sully wrote:

Wasn’t Herlings also a real longshot to win the title? He really didn’t have anything to lose by racing Ironman. Tomac, on the ...more

Yes his bike broke down in the GP before the usgp so his chances were very very small. Like cairoli hurting himself and not racing the last GPs small.

|

Sideways wrote:

Sully wrote:

Wasn’t Herlings also a real longshot to win the title? He really didn’t have anything to lose by racing Ironman. Tomac, on the ...more

He was already coming to the US to race the next round of the GP's....

|

|

6/7/2018 6:47 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Because racers race, bro! ??

|

6/7/2018 6:49 AM

dumb dumb dumb dumbgeon this BS...

Photo

|

6/7/2018 6:51 AM

kb228 wrote:

French are still annoyed we had to save them in both world wars because they couldnt do it themselves....

Might be no USA without them....

|

6/7/2018 6:55 AM

You guys would throw up if he did go and did a 1 x 1

|

6/7/2018 6:55 AM

Photo
|

6/7/2018 7:17 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

kb228 wrote:

Andy_Greenney wrote:

Might be no USA without them....

And without the help of the Spaniards, remember Blas De Lezo and his campaign against the English in Florida, decisive in the war of indepence of the USA.

|

6/7/2018 7:24 AM

I remenber O´Mara in 82 coming for one GP in Europe, because he have a week end off in USA, but is in other years, the years the true Motocross riders, when also in the USA GP´s always there are the best yankees in the gate. Photo

|