Tomac is one Smart Dude!

WFO
Edited Date/Time 7/31/2017 7:32pm
We All know Tomac would Love to Show # 25 who's Boss, but it's Not about Races, rather Championships.
Someone in his corner (Dad and Kawi) have given him Great Advice!
Unless something goes Very Wrong, Congrats to Tomac as the 2017 AMA Motocross Champion!
|
Huevos
7/29/2017 9:12pm
I'm pretty sure it was Dungey that taught him this lesson.
struth
7/29/2017 9:15pm
Dungey also taught him not to ride mxdn...
Good job Rd
BobPA
7/29/2017 9:19pm
If ya ain't first, yer last.
wreckitrandy
7/29/2017 9:21pm
Yeah.... Just a brilliant display of seldom seen strategy...

The Shop

kiwifan
7/29/2017 9:26pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2017 9:26pm
Yeah so if Tomac is smart is everyone else stupid? Calling him smart is a disservice to those who actually compete in MxDN

I can respect his decision not to race (agree with it or not)...but I dont call it a smart decision
Katoomey
7/29/2017 9:33pm
well, isn't Marvin smarter for deciding to win the race?

i don't know, seems like 1st place is a smarter place to decide to be than 2nd. i know, thats crazy, right?

ledger
7/29/2017 9:39pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2017 9:47pm
Maybe he just got his ass whupped today. Nah.
motogrady
7/29/2017 10:12pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2017 10:15pm
2 Stallions are standing on a ridge, overlooking a dozen mares grazing in a valley below.

The young horse says to the old, "let's haul ass down there and get us a few before they all scare away!"

The old says to the young, " how about we take our time, don't scare any, and get most all of 'em?"
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
7/29/2017 10:43pm
motogrady wrote:
2 Stallions are standing on a ridge, overlooking a dozen mares grazing in a valley below. The young horse says to the old, "let's haul ass...
2 Stallions are standing on a ridge, overlooking a dozen mares grazing in a valley below.

The young horse says to the old, "let's haul ass down there and get us a few before they all scare away!"

The old says to the young, " how about we take our time, don't scare any, and get most all of 'em?"
^^^
stewie94
7/29/2017 11:47pm
see i like eli ,dude hauls ass & hunts during the off season but yal eli fanboys are out of control its ridiculous , starting to become annoying
7/30/2017 12:37am
uh.. Marvin showed him who is faster. I bet Marvin will also be at the MXdN. Losing respect for Tomac pretty fast.
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2803rd
7/30/2017 12:56am Edited Date/Time 7/30/2017 12:57am
No different to how Tomac beat Roczen last year. Tomac was just better on that day. Roczen proceeded to win out without needing to.
Flip109
7/30/2017 2:52am
Marvin was just better. He's really coming into his own. Tomac may could have stayed closer, but he wasn't going to beat him. Marvin was slicing and dicing that track. That's the most aggressive I've ever seen Marvin attack a track. He was on it! When he fended off that attack from Tomac in the first moto and started to sneak away, he owned Tomac the rest of the day. Curious to see how the rest of the races go. I'm a huge Tomac fan, and will be disappointed if he sits back and let's Marvin take the rest of them. I almost couldn't stand Dungey for that type of riding even tho I understand why. It's not fun to watch as a fan.
7/30/2017 3:09am
so youre saying , Tomac is becoming the next boring Dungey ?
oh my , Tomac fans dont like boring Dungey ..how is that going to work out

i think Marvin was just faster this time , Tomac will be the champ if he doesnt choke
VRR7
7/30/2017 3:39am
Marvin aggressively tried to take out Tomac's front wheel.(Rewind and check) he flipped his bike into the inside line where Tomac was, nearly took him out. Which is OK its is racing. Tomac must have figured its not worthwhile game to play with Marv who is happy to take him out to win . Just take the points . When Tomac was charging he easily caught up to Marvin so he knows he has a faster pace but why play with a rider that is that desperate to win?
Prntscrn
7/30/2017 3:41am Edited Date/Time 7/30/2017 3:44am
VRR7 wrote:
Marvin aggressively tried to take out Tomac's front wheel.(Rewind and check) he flipped his bike into the inside line where Tomac was, nearly took him out...
Marvin aggressively tried to take out Tomac's front wheel.(Rewind and check) he flipped his bike into the inside line where Tomac was, nearly took him out. Which is OK its is racing. Tomac must have figured its not worthwhile game to play with Marv who is happy to take him out to win . Just take the points . When Tomac was charging he easily caught up to Marvin so he knows he has a faster pace but why play with a rider that is that desperate to win?
Can't tell if serious or sarcasm? First two sentences that is
IWreckALot
7/30/2017 4:15am
stewie94 wrote:
see i like eli ,dude hauls ass & hunts during the off season but yal eli fanboys are out of control its ridiculous , starting to...
see i like eli ,dude hauls ass & hunts during the off season but yal eli fanboys are out of control its ridiculous , starting to become annoying
Seems like the RV2 danglers have migrated to the tomac train. It's not starting to get old. It's been old for 8 or 9 months now. It's like they can't be a fan of "their rider" without belittling the competition.

And now you have some butthurt fans complaining that tomac won't race a meaningless race.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
7/30/2017 5:20am
I guess you guys missed his interview at the end?
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
7/30/2017 5:23am
VRR7 wrote:
Marvin aggressively tried to take out Tomac's front wheel.(Rewind and check) he flipped his bike into the inside line where Tomac was, nearly took him out...
LMAO at your ridicules post. Stewart and RV fans are now officially Eli fans.

tcallahan707
7/30/2017 7:58am
VRR7 wrote:
Aggressively tried to take out Tomac's front wheel....Man, you have rewind and still came to that conclusion?
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
7/30/2017 7:59am
This is perfect mindset, but hope it's not coming from the same people that said Dungey doesn't deserve the championship because he wasn't winning races....Funny how people twist results to suit their agenda, almost the norm in the fake news society....
PFitzG38
7/30/2017 8:22am Edited Date/Time 7/30/2017 8:23am
WFO wrote:
We All know Tomac would Love to Show # 25 who's Boss, but it's Not about Races, rather Championships. Someone in his corner (Dad and Kawi)...
We All know Tomac would Love to Show # 25 who's Boss, but it's Not about Races, rather Championships.
Unless something goes Very Wrong, Congrats to Tomac as the 2017 AMA Motocross Champion!
You really think that was a conscious decision to let himself get broken my MM25? If he doesn't win a few more races it'll be the most hollow championship in the history of our sport, and EVERYONE will know who deserves it.
PabstBR11
7/30/2017 8:36am
WFO wrote:
We All know Tomac would Love to Show # 25 who's Boss, but it's Not about Races, rather Championships. Someone in his corner (Dad and Kawi)...
PFitzG38 wrote:
You really think that was a conscious decision to let himself get broken my MM25? If he doesn't win a few more races it'll be the...
You really think that was a conscious decision to let himself get broken my MM25? If he doesn't win a few more races it'll be the most hollow championship in the history of our sport, and EVERYONE will know who deserves it.
Wait, Wut?

Need to check your sprocket bolts on your computer, starting to get a little squirrelly now.
joshflo
7/30/2017 10:04am
WFO wrote:
PFitzG38 wrote:
You really think that was a conscious decision to let himself get broken my MM25? If he doesn't win a few more races it'll be the...
Hollow? He's gotten 2nd or better in 14 out of 18 races and has 3 more wins than marvin
APLMAN99
7/30/2017 10:18am
WFO wrote:
PFitzG38 wrote:

7/30/2017 10:31am
WFO wrote:
PFitzG38 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/07/30/207186/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

Apple Bro for the win.

Post a reply to: Tomac is one Smart Dude!

The Latest