Tomac is dirty

MX_Andrew83
5/7/2017 11:42am
It's funny because everyone is calling Eli names and saying he's dirty. There is one guy who always says "If you can't win, wreck someone who can" we refer to that guy as the GOAT.

He was doing what he had to do, just like Dungey was doing what he had to do with his gang following close behind like some kind of Austrian Army. If anyone of us were in Tomac's shoes we would've done the same thing.
kawirider819
5/7/2017 11:53am
Some of you guys are more butthurt than the dude who was actually out there experiencing it first-hand. Get over it.

ctbale
5/7/2017 12:42pm

BEST NIGHT OF RACING EVER!!!!!!!!!!

worcsracer808
5/7/2017 6:06pm
You don't get it do you? Eli needed to rattle Dungey to get this title, it was his absolute only shot. It started with the comments...
You don't get it do you?
Eli needed to rattle Dungey to get this title, it was his absolute only shot.
It started with the comments at the press conference. "If the title comes down to 3 points then good luck sleeping on that"... This could force Dungey to ride a bit harder so it's not just 3 points (Maybe)?
Then the race you saw what happened. Any tip over late in the race would of lost the title for Dungey and Tomac looks like a genious for how he kept them bunched up.
It was a great race and credit to Dungey for pulling it off
brightgrey wrote:
Yea because tomacs dominant 12 week run wasn't enough to rattle dungey. He probably thought, hey maybe if I cry about marvs move last week and...
Yea because tomacs dominant 12 week run wasn't enough to rattle dungey. He probably thought, hey maybe if I cry about marvs move last week and come off as really whiny I'll get in dungeys head! As far as his moves on the track, yea I get why he had to try something, but that doesn't make them clean. After the 3rd time he ran dungey off the track, it was looking pretty desperate. I'm simply saying that engaging in this type of racing after calling out the KTM crew for what amounts to exactly the same thing makes him look like a hypocrite and a poor sport, to put it nicely.
Well said

The Shop

Post a reply to: Tomac is dirty

The Latest