Tomac interview

Related:
Create New Tag

1/21/2018 10:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2018 10:42 AM

He actually was smiling and seemed genuinely happy with his ride. That is refreshing, I hate the interviews where these guys seem like they hate their job!

|

1/21/2018 12:03 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

He actually was smiling and seemed genuinely happy with his ride. That is refreshing, I hate the interviews where these guys seem like they hate their job!

The dictatorship of the positivism... Everybody is not Ryan Dungey or Ken Roczen. Different kind of personality is a good thing, that means that we not live in a communist country lol

|

1/21/2018 1:08 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

I hate these posts, where guys hate interviews where guys seem to hate their jobs..blink

|

1/21/2018 1:50 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Yep, he looked relaxed and confident, and finishing all three Mains for the Overall was definitely a boost in the right direction.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

1/21/2018 5:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2018 5:26 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

toroP wrote:

I hate these posts, where guys hate interviews where guys seem to hate their jobs..blink

I actually liked the interview that he liked his job! But I definitely get the point that’s on top of your head!

|

1/22/2018 8:09 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

When you exceed your expectations, smiling comes easy! When the expectations are a massive burden, its tough to smile at work. I get your point for sure, its much more fun to root for someone who looks like they are having a blast. Fact is, its a job with huge responsibilities.

There was an interview with RV2 a few years ago that was kinda along these lines. He wasn't so much happy to win races, as to have not lost.

|

TPA | RwR | CMTRA | COHVCO | BRC