Tomac in for MXoN

Related:
Create New Tag

12/27/2017 10:02 AM

|

12/27/2017 10:32 AM

Didn't expect him to say any different to be honest. Of course he wants to ride for his country but only if it's in his country.

|

12/27/2017 10:34 AM

Guess im definitely going to mxon now!

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

12/27/2017 10:35 AM

Long time until then.

|

GP740
Since 1987

12/27/2017 10:40 AM

I wonder if he's scheduled to do one or two of the GP's again? I also wonder if he would have chosen to do the MXoN's if he didn't have to do those GP's? I know he gets a lot of shit for not going to the MXoN's , but with our SX and MX schedules , monster cup , two GP's and MXoN's......that's a bunch of racing.

Crap....as far as that goes , is there two GP's in the states this year , or only one?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/27/2017 10:42 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

I wonder if he's scheduled to do one or two of the GP's again? I also wonder if he would have chosen to do the MXoN's if he didn't have to do those GP's? I know he gets a lot of shit for not going to the MXoN's , but with our SX and MX schedules , monster cup , two GP's and MXoN's......that's a bunch of racing.

Crap....as far as that goes , is there two GP's in the states this year , or only one?

No US GP this year because of the MXON.

|

12/27/2017 11:06 AM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

Didn't expect him to say any different to be honest. Of course he wants to ride for his country but only if it's in his country.

I never knew Germany and Latvia were in the US.. the more you know.

|

12/27/2017 11:08 AM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

jorgechavez wrote:

I never knew Germany and Latvia were in the US.. the more you know.

You learn something new everyday.

|

12/27/2017 11:16 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

This is how I see it, too.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

12/27/2017 11:20 AM

Can't wait for the fair weather fans to jump in here. Popular consensus around here was "I hope Eli isn't considered or allowed to go next year at Red Bud!!!"

If we want any sort of hope to win, we need to send our best. Glad he's into it and hope he has a great and healthy season!

REEEED BUDDDD

|

12/27/2017 11:27 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

No US GP this year because of the MXON.

Crap....no GP here at all next year? I always liked watching one of them here because it was like a mini MXoN's race. Was cool watching some of the AMA guys line up with some of the GP guys.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

12/27/2017 12:08 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Crap....no GP here at all next year? I always liked watching one of them here because it was like a mini MXoN's race. Was cool watching some of the AMA guys line up with some of the GP guys.

Normally the host nation doesn't run a GP the same year they have the MXON, that's why there was no British round this year.

I'm with you, it's good to see the AMA guys mixing it up at their home race.

|

12/27/2017 12:18 PM

Congrats Team USA with the MXDN win! w00t

|

12/27/2017 12:31 PM

aeffertz wrote:

Can't wait for the fair weather fans to jump in here. Popular consensus around here was "I hope Eli isn't considered or allowed to go next year at Red Bud!!!"

If we want any sort of hope to win, we need to send our best. Glad he's into it and hope he has a great and healthy season!

REEEED BUDDDD

Yeah Eli better pick it up because with covington and Seely 2 of the spots are already taken

|

12/27/2017 12:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/27/2017 12:54 PM

With no due respect, he lost that shot.

I would rather send a loosing team, than to let that fair weather participant jump in because it’s in the US.

He can go fuck off and hunt again instead of racing IMO.

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

12/27/2017 1:03 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

I would rather send a loosing team, than to let that fair weather participant jump in because it’s in the US.

|

12/27/2017 2:34 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

I thought that but didn't have the balls to write it, well that and being British it's not my fight

|

12/27/2017 2:42 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

Spergen wrote:

I thought that but didn't have the balls to write it, well that and being British it's not my fight

Thats bullshit if he gets picked. I hope RD does the right thing and bypass his ass.

|

12/27/2017 2:52 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

You can fuck off too. It's a free country you live in, no?

|

12/27/2017 2:57 PM

I too hope he isn't picked. I completely understand why he didn't go the past two years and have no ill will, but those choices should have consequences. Let's be real though, if he's riding well he's going to get picked.

|

12/27/2017 2:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/27/2017 3:00 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

Squirrelings wrote:

You can fuck off too. It's a free country you live in, no?

Yeah, it’s a free country.

Eli made his choice the past 2 years, so Rodger is free to bypass him for riders who aren’t pathetic.

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

12/27/2017 3:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/27/2017 3:01 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

Eli made his choice the past 2 years, so Rodger is free to bypass him for riders who aren’t pathetic.

Wow. You must be pretty high and mighty. Only thing pathetic is your comments. I bet Eli wouldn't spew hate like that.

|

12/27/2017 3:07 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

You sound very triggered

|

12/27/2017 3:18 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

Spergen wrote:

PastranaWho wrote:

Thats bullshit if he gets picked. I hope RD does the right thing and bypass his ass.

If Eli is available and gives us a better chance to win he wouldn't be doing his job if he bypassed him .

|

12/27/2017 3:20 PM

lmao he aint going , mec is the next week after des nations too??? yea lol he aint going

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

12/27/2017 3:56 PM

So...I guess I'm a fair weather fan. In my opinion he was offered the opportunity to go this year and he refused. Tit for tat....he's a fair weather rider.

|

12/27/2017 4:43 PM

Sick of hearing the euro's gloat the last couple years, but I would be fine with Eli not being asked to participate this year, even if it results in another L

|

12/27/2017 4:51 PM

#4 #7 & #2

Before you get bent out of shape...

Sending those 3 would be epic. It would be a huge spectator draw. There would be a media feeding frenzy. Probably the internet would have a melt down. It would just be so cool.

Who cares if they win or not. One last hurrah for the legends...

|

A big thanks goes out to Donnie at Morgantown Powersports and RJ at Beaver Creek Cycles

12/27/2017 4:58 PM

You guys do know that many ( yeah quite a few ) greats in this sport have turned down the MXoN's race for one reason or another? I too was kinda bummed he didn't want to go , but did the other guys who turned it down in the past , you think they were black balled from the event? Sheeesh. Tough crowd in here.

|

12/27/2017 5:00 PM

This thread is full of Wow... just wow! blink dizzy

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250