Tomac in for MXoN

WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
Edited Date/Time 12/29/2017 2:38pm
|
12/27/2017 10:32am
Didn't expect him to say any different to be honest. Of course he wants to ride for his country but only if it's in his country.
jeffro503
12/27/2017 10:40am
I wonder if he's scheduled to do one or two of the GP's again? I also wonder if he would have chosen to do the MXoN's if he didn't have to do those GP's? I know he gets a lot of shit for not going to the MXoN's , but with our SX and MX schedules , monster cup , two GP's and MXoN's......that's a bunch of racing.

Crap....as far as that goes , is there two GP's in the states this year , or only one?

The Shop

12/27/2017 10:42am
jeffro503 wrote:
I wonder if he's scheduled to do one or two of the GP's again? I also wonder if he would have chosen to do the MXoN's...
I wonder if he's scheduled to do one or two of the GP's again? I also wonder if he would have chosen to do the MXoN's if he didn't have to do those GP's? I know he gets a lot of shit for not going to the MXoN's , but with our SX and MX schedules , monster cup , two GP's and MXoN's......that's a bunch of racing.

Crap....as far as that goes , is there two GP's in the states this year , or only one?
No US GP this year because of the MXON.
12/27/2017 11:06am
Didn't expect him to say any different to be honest. Of course he wants to ride for his country but only if it's in his country.
I never knew Germany and Latvia were in the US.. the more you know.
12/27/2017 11:08am
I never knew Germany and Latvia were in the US.. the more you know.
You learn something new everyday.
TeamGreen
12/27/2017 11:16am
jeffro503 wrote:
I wonder if he's scheduled to do one or two of the GP's again? I also wonder if he would have chosen to do the MXoN's...

This is how I see it, too.
aeffertz
12/27/2017 11:20am
Can't wait for the fair weather fans to jump in here. Popular consensus around here was "I hope Eli isn't considered or allowed to go next year at Red Bud!!!"

If we want any sort of hope to win, we need to send our best. Glad he's into it and hope he has a great and healthy season!

REEEED BUDDDD
jeffro503
12/27/2017 11:27am
jeffro503 wrote:

No US GP this year because of the MXON.
Crap....no GP here at all next year? I always liked watching one of them here because it was like a mini MXoN's race. Was cool watching some of the AMA guys line up with some of the GP guys.
12/27/2017 12:08pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Crap....no GP here at all next year? I always liked watching one of them here because it was like a mini MXoN's race. Was cool watching...
Crap....no GP here at all next year? I always liked watching one of them here because it was like a mini MXoN's race. Was cool watching some of the AMA guys line up with some of the GP guys.
Normally the host nation doesn't run a GP the same year they have the MXON, that's why there was no British round this year.

I'm with you, it's good to see the AMA guys mixing it up at their home race.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
12/27/2017 12:31pm
aeffertz wrote:
Can't wait for the fair weather fans to jump in here. Popular consensus around here was "I hope Eli isn't considered or allowed to go next...
Can't wait for the fair weather fans to jump in here. Popular consensus around here was "I hope Eli isn't considered or allowed to go next year at Red Bud!!!"

If we want any sort of hope to win, we need to send our best. Glad he's into it and hope he has a great and healthy season!

REEEED BUDDDD
Yeah Eli better pick it up because with covington and Seely 2 of the spots are already taken
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
12/27/2017 12:49pm Edited Date/Time 12/27/2017 12:54pm
With no due respect, he lost that shot.

I would rather send a loosing team, than to let that fair weather participant jump in because it’s in the US.

He can go fuck off and hunt again instead of racing IMO.
early
Fantasy
2212th
12/27/2017 1:03pm
MxKing809 wrote:
With no due respect, he lost that shot. I would rather send a loosing team, than to let that fair weather participant jump in because it’s...

I would rather send a loosing team, than to let that fair weather participant jump in because it’s in the US.

Spergen
12/27/2017 2:34pm
MxKing809 wrote:
With no due respect, he lost that shot. I would rather send a loosing team, than to let that fair weather participant jump in because it’s...

I thought that but didn't have the balls to write it, well that and being British it's not my fight
PastranaWho
12/27/2017 2:42pm
MxKing809 wrote:

Spergen wrote:
I thought that but didn't have the balls to write it, well that and being British it's not my fight
Thats bullshit if he gets picked. I hope RD does the right thing and bypass his ass.
12/27/2017 2:52pm
MxKing809 wrote:

You can fuck off too. It's a free country you live in, no?
bird
12/27/2017 2:57pm
I too hope he isn't picked. I completely understand why he didn't go the past two years and have no ill will, but those choices should have consequences. Let's be real though, if he's riding well he's going to get picked.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
12/27/2017 2:59pm Edited Date/Time 12/27/2017 3:00pm
MxKing809 wrote:

You can fuck off too. It's a free country you live in, no?
Yeah, it’s a free country.

Eli made his choice the past 2 years, so Rodger is free to bypass him for riders who aren’t pathetic.
12/27/2017 3:00pm Edited Date/Time 12/27/2017 3:01pm
MxKing809 wrote:

Eli made his choice the past 2 years, so Rodger is free to bypass him for riders who aren’t pathetic.
Wow. You must be pretty high and mighty. Only thing pathetic is your comments. I bet Eli wouldn't spew hate like that.
zehn
12/27/2017 3:07pm
MxKing809 wrote:

You sound very triggered
ATKpilot99
12/27/2017 3:18pm
MxKing809 wrote:

Spergen wrote:
Thats bullshit if he gets picked. I hope RD does the right thing and bypass his ass.
If Eli is available and gives us a better chance to win he wouldn't be doing his job if he bypassed him .
stewie94
12/27/2017 3:20pm
lmao he aint going , mec is the next week after des nations too??? yea lol he aint going
MudPup545
12/27/2017 3:56pm
So...I guess I'm a fair weather fan. In my opinion he was offered the opportunity to go this year and he refused. Tit for tat....he's a fair weather rider.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
12/27/2017 4:43pm
Sick of hearing the euro's gloat the last couple years, but I would be fine with Eli not being asked to participate this year, even if it results in another L
Whymee
12/27/2017 4:51pm
#4 #7 & #2

Before you get bent out of shape...

Sending those 3 would be epic. It would be a huge spectator draw. There would be a media feeding frenzy. Probably the internet would have a melt down. It would just be so cool.

Who cares if they win or not. One last hurrah for the legends...
jeffro503
12/27/2017 4:58pm
You guys do know that many ( yeah quite a few ) greats in this sport have turned down the MXoN's race for one reason or another? I too was kinda bummed he didn't want to go , but did the other guys who turned it down in the past , you think they were black balled from the event? Sheeesh. Tough crowd in here.
bvm111
12/27/2017 5:00pm
This thread is full of Wow... just wow! BlinkDizzy
Whitey
12/27/2017 5:01pm
Well he isn't going to say no he wont go right now when the SX is about to start and then get 9 more months of shit from the fans.

The furore from last years absence has just cooled off, no point in stoking the fire again this far out.

Post a reply to: Tomac in for MXoN

The Latest