Tomac going mach chicken

kkawboy14
5/25/2019 8:45am
Ranman68 wrote:
He's rolling that corner a gear too high and motor is lugging, he gets on the gas and then 3/4 through the turn he pulls clutch...
He's rolling that corner a gear too high and motor is lugging, he gets on the gas and then 3/4 through the turn he pulls clutch in just enough and just long enough to make the RPMs shoot up. Then releases the clutch, which catapults him out and over that hump on downhill. Since he was a gear high in the corner, he's in the perfect gear when he landed and was going much faster. Sheer perfection and getting the most launch and speed possible. Fkn awesome. When that dude is dialed and "on", no one can touch him or even come close. Holy shit.
When I’m dreaming about riding that’s exactly the way I see me doing it! Smile
slipdog
5/25/2019 9:16am
garagedog wrote:
"Tomac going mach chicken"

Thread title of the year!!!
greenmx5
5/25/2019 9:18am
689 wrote:
I am digging the purple gear too.
Crush wrote:
Alpinestars either got a new designer or gave the old one a written warning. Last week's colours were great too.
2 weeks in a row they produce good looking gear and we won’t even have a chance to swipe our credit cards for it
Exactly. All gear on their site now available for us is shit

The Shop

ruy
5/25/2019 9:23am Edited Date/Time 5/25/2019 9:25am
Bloody hell
Looking very, very, very good
Impressive
Stunning
Yeah for sure
jeffro503
5/25/2019 9:39am Edited Date/Time 5/25/2019 9:40am
Man , that track does look really fast , but also really cool from what I saw in the video. Looks like it would be a blast to ride. If I ever get to head south again , I'd definitely would like to make a stop there to burn some fuel.
Brad460
Fantasy
736th
5/25/2019 9:49am
Yes, it’s only Americans who do that. ?
Brad460 wrote:
And all you Europeans want to do is wash our dirty gear..Laughing
The rolling eyes emoticon in my post to show the sarcasm of my reply. ?. It was quite silly for that person to say that Americans...
The rolling eyes emoticon in my post to show the sarcasm of my reply. ?. It was quite silly for that person to say that Americans get upset over little things as if people from other countries don’t.
Don’t take it so serious..I don’t really think all you Europeans like cleaning gear for other dudes...besides the laugh emotion...what else do you need?
slipdog
5/25/2019 9:53am
Brad460 wrote:
And all you Europeans want to do is wash our dirty gear..Laughing
The rolling eyes emoticon in my post to show the sarcasm of my reply. ?. It was quite silly for that person to say that Americans...
The rolling eyes emoticon in my post to show the sarcasm of my reply. ?. It was quite silly for that person to say that Americans get upset over little things as if people from other countries don’t.
Brad460 wrote:
Don’t take it so serious..I don’t really think all you Europeans like cleaning gear for other dudes...besides the laugh emotion...what else do you need?
Looks like we have a Mexican standoff fellas!
mxb2
5/25/2019 9:57am
Rhody wrote:
WTF is a colorway?
"Colorway" is the new douche hip way of saying "color options." Not sure what the hell was wrong with saying "color options".
what a strange thing to bitch about
X2 if that bothers someone, wait til they get outside and hear the real world. Some are stuck in the 90 s.
CivBars
5/27/2019 10:25am
lol This is what happens when I take a couple of days away from the desk? Good ones bros!

I'm just a hip douchester but moving forward, I will most certainly never use the word Colorway ever again.

Colourway it is.
Ranman68
5/27/2019 9:40pm
Ranman68 wrote:
He's rolling that corner a gear too high and motor is lugging, he gets on the gas and then 3/4 through the turn he pulls clutch...
He's rolling that corner a gear too high and motor is lugging, he gets on the gas and then 3/4 through the turn he pulls clutch in just enough and just long enough to make the RPMs shoot up. Then releases the clutch, which catapults him out and over that hump on downhill. Since he was a gear high in the corner, he's in the perfect gear when he landed and was going much faster. Sheer perfection and getting the most launch and speed possible. Fkn awesome. When that dude is dialed and "on", no one can touch him or even come close. Holy shit.
kkawboy14 wrote:
When I’m dreaming about riding that’s exactly the way I see me doing it! Smile
Even in my dreams I'm a tick off of Tomac in pure speed.

Post a reply to: Tomac going mach chicken

The Latest