Tomac going mach chicken

Related:
Create New Tag

5/24/2019 8:01 PM

|

5/24/2019 8:03 PM

Jesus Christ. That's just insane! So much for slowing down Pala, haha.

View this post on Instagram

Feeling the flow on this one.... #pala ? #letthebigdogeat. ? @axellhodges

A post shared by eli tomac (@elitomac) on

|

5/24/2019 8:08 PM

Photo
|

5/24/2019 8:22 PM

aeffertz wrote:

thanks for the embed. whatever i did didnt work

|

5/24/2019 8:34 PM

I am digging the purple gear too.

|

5/24/2019 8:41 PM

689 wrote:

Alpinestars either got a new designer or gave the old one a written warning. Last week's colours were great too.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/24/2019 8:53 PM

689 wrote:

Crush wrote:

Alpinestars either got a new designer or gave the old one a written warning. Last week's colours were great too.

2 weeks in a row they produce good looking gear and we won’t even have a chance to swipe our credit cards for it

|

5/24/2019 8:55 PM

I'm surprised we didn't hear a sonic boom or the smell of melting plastic when he went by. I see the speed of someone like him , and it's just mind boggling. To the point you just wouldn't think it was possible....until you see it.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/24/2019 9:06 PM

That’s unreal. Like 125 pinned in mx vs atv reflex unreal.

|

5/24/2019 9:10 PM

689 wrote:

Crush wrote:

yamaharider471 wrote:

2 weeks in a row they produce good looking gear and we won’t even have a chance to swipe our credit cards for it

The Vegas stuff is probably my favorite set I've seen from them. I agree, though. Whatever they changed, they're killing it now. I never really liked the AStars stuff he was wearing until recently. Good shit.

|

5/24/2019 9:24 PM

689 wrote:

Crush wrote:

yamaharider471 wrote:

Rumor has it that he'll be wearing colorways that will be available

|

5/24/2019 9:37 PM

Crush wrote:

yamaharider471 wrote:

CivBars wrote:

WTF is a colorway?

|

5/24/2019 9:46 PM

aeffertz wrote:

I thought that was a Stew video for a second... Thats just nuts!

|

5/24/2019 9:58 PM

yamaharider471 wrote:

CivBars wrote:

Rhody wrote:

WTF is a colorway?

Definition of colorway: a color or arrangement of colors

|

5/24/2019 10:01 PM

Do you think Tomac restructured his deal to be able to run more vibrant gear? It's so sick to see him in colors other than Green/white - Green/black.

|

5/24/2019 10:08 PM

Crush wrote:

yamaharider471 wrote:

aeffertz wrote:

The Vegas stuff is probably my favorite set I've seen from them. I agree, though. Whatever they changed, they're killing it now. I never really liked the AStars stuff he was wearing until recently. Good shit.

Yeah Vegas gear was sick. Still haven't seen it for sale anywhere.

|

5/24/2019 10:21 PM

Dude is 1-1 this weekend

|

5/25/2019 12:07 AM

Thanks to exist Eli.

|

5/25/2019 12:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/25/2019 12:17 AM

speed_racer wrote: Photo

Please, please Alpinestars. Sell that and Andersons white gear from last week to me.

|

5/25/2019 12:14 AM

Rhody wrote:

WTF is a colorway?

"Colorway" is the new douche hip way of saying "color options." Not sure what the hell was wrong with saying "color options".

|

5/25/2019 12:25 AM

CivBars wrote:

Rhody wrote:

WTF is a colorway?

Texas Built wrote:

"Colorway" is the new douche hip way of saying "color options." Not sure what the hell was wrong with saying "color options".

what a strange thing to bitch about

|

5/25/2019 12:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/25/2019 12:58 AM

Rhody wrote:

WTF is a colorway?

Texas Built wrote:

Frère Jacques wrote:

My thoughts exactly. There are some really conservative Americans that get pissed at anything the least bit different or a change from they are used to. I don't get it.

|

5/25/2019 12:37 AM

Texas Built wrote:

I’m sorry your boyfriend slammed you from behind with no lube. Only reason why “color way” would upset you.

|

5/25/2019 12:43 AM

Tomac cut the best bit out.
Check out Axel Hodges upload on Insta !
Although old mate complaining about the use of the word colour way won’t be interested lol

|

5/25/2019 1:17 AM

motonation24 wrote:

Tomac cut the best bit out.
Check out Axel Hodges upload on Insta !
Although old mate complaining about the use of the word colour way won’t be interested lol

Who was the girl anyway?

|

5/25/2019 3:18 AM

That was pretty damb cool! I love his uniform too.

Seriously though, looking forward to tomorrow.

|

5/25/2019 3:21 AM

CivBars wrote:

Rhody wrote:

WTF is a colorway?

Texas Built wrote:

Yeah it's new. Fuck me you're a cranky cunt, and that's coming from an often cranky cunt.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/25/2019 3:32 AM

Gratz Kroc for extending your points lead and keeping it on two wheels!

|

5/25/2019 4:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/25/2019 4:32 AM

Texas Built wrote:

Frère Jacques wrote:

Sluggo77 wrote:

My thoughts exactly. There are some really conservative Americans that get pissed at anything the least bit different or a change from they are used to. I don't get it.

That is an ironical statement from a liberal

|

5/25/2019 4:44 AM

Politics in a Tomac thread... and go!

|