Tomac does not read Vitalmx

Related:
Create New Tag

2/20/2018 9:19 PM

“That’s What He said”

He’s the only guy that used “WE”......everyone else “I”

450 Class

Eli Tomac (1st)

“It was a night of good starts,” said Tomac. “After that is was all about being consistent. After qualifying, we found our pace and we were feeling it all day. The win feels great and we’re just looking forward to next week.”

|

2/20/2018 9:24 PM

Marty dropped a bunch of we’s

|

2/20/2018 9:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2018 9:34 PM

Gotta remember, there's two Eli's. They can use we all season long.

|

2/20/2018 9:34 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Well done. This made me chuckle. Even if Im a Tomac fan.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

2/20/2018 9:48 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Jabroni wrote:

Well done. This made me chuckle. Even if Im a Tomac fan.

Post of the day!

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/20/2018 11:31 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Haha

|

2/21/2018 12:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2018 12:16 AM

Roczen : "Ryan Dungey is a great rider, but i have a lot of things he doesn't have." "I want them to be scared."

Tomac : "I let my ride do the talking." "Dirtbike is a lot of ups and downs"

|

2/21/2018 5:52 AM

I don't remember the specific interview, but he definetely mentioned reading the fan's "internet comments" from time to time. It seemed fairly obvious that they were referring to vital. Dungey's wife mentioned reading the message boards in one of the earlier Behind the Dream episodes. And just a couple weeks ago Anderson and Cianciarulo specifically mentioned Vital in a short video. Bottom line, I would be absolutely shocked if every rider and team employee isn't dropping by here from time to time.

|

2/21/2018 6:02 AM

WCRider wrote:

Roczen : "Ryan Dungey is a great rider, but i have a lot of things he doesn't have." "I want them to be scared."

Tomac : "I let my ride do the talking." "Dirtbike is a lot of ups and downs"

apples are blue

|

2/21/2018 8:32 AM

JS7 does not read vital either

|

2/21/2018 9:32 AM

Well, pro riders should not be reading Vital while they are racing. There is zero upside for a pro rider to read forums or social media "feedback", and with confidence as hard as it to build, I wouldn't want my riders reading negative things about themselves. Well, not until after retirement, then they can read all they can stand.

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

2/21/2018 9:56 AM

Photo

|

2/21/2018 10:02 AM

gt80rider wrote:

Well, pro riders should not be reading Vital while they are racing. There is zero upside for a pro rider to read forums or social media "feedback", and with confidence as hard as it to build, I wouldn't want my riders reading negative things about themselves. Well, not until after retirement, then they can read all they can stand.

You can't really see from this angle, but Tomac was actually reading Vital on his android while racing. Fact.

Photo

|

2/21/2018 10:07 AM

gt80rider wrote:

Spydee wrote:

You can't really see from this angle, but Tomac was actually reading Vital on his android while racing. Fact.

Photo

smile
|

2/21/2018 10:08 AM

gt80rider wrote:

Spydee wrote:

Photo

Was doing knee slappers on this one!!! Too funny...

|

2/21/2018 10:16 AM

Some read it religiously, some read it for the entertainment value, and for others it's not on their radar...at all.

|

2/21/2018 10:50 AM

hellbillyohio wrote:

He just starts posts about himself, and then laughs for days....

|

2/21/2018 11:00 AM

I can't thank you for posting this.

|

2/21/2018 11:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2018 11:59 AM

For me Vital is the best way to keep tabs on what’s happening in my favorite sport. There is no better way to do it, the race brodcastsc on TV don’t tell you anything, normal internet stuff is just a bunch of ads, la la la. If these guys are interested in what’s happening in the industry they work in then they definitely read vital like the rest of us dorks. They can try to bullshit all they want, vital is where it’s at. Or maybe Pulp

|

2/21/2018 12:10 PM

GuyB wrote:

Some read it religiously, some read it for the entertainment value, and for others it's not on their radar...at all.

User Explorer in Google Analytics is probably pretty fun :-)

|

2/21/2018 12:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2018 12:14 PM

Rdubs19 wrote:

I don't remember the specific interview, but he definetely mentioned reading the fan's "internet comments" from time to time. It seemed fairly obvious that they were referring to vital. Dungey's wife mentioned reading the message boards in one of the earlier Behind the Dream episodes. And just a couple weeks ago Anderson and Cianciarulo specifically mentioned Vital in a short video. Bottom line, I would be absolutely shocked if every rider and team employee isn't dropping by here from time to time.

Lindsay's reads some posts. I can confirm this.

|

2/21/2018 1:16 PM

hellbillyohio wrote:

ACBraap wrote:

He just starts posts about himself, and then laughs for days....

This

|

2/21/2018 3:40 PM

maybe not eli but kawasaki should read vital because they might want a fill-in for jg33 and there seems to be a lot of very fast and tough racers on vital. just check pretty much any tomac topic in the past 4 weeks...lots of them in there to find. they sure seem to have it all figured out. laughing

|

2/21/2018 7:34 PM

51xc wrote:

maybe not eli but kawasaki should read vital because they might want a fill-in for jg33 and there seems to be a lot of very fast and tough racers on vital. just check pretty much any tomac topic in the past 4 weeks...lots of them in there to find. they sure seem to have it all figured out. laughing

Tru!

|

2/21/2018 7:53 PM

Who cares if they read the forums? If they're posting comments in threads thats cool but just simply reading what us idiots say... who cares?

|

2/22/2018 2:07 PM

https://www.dmxsradio.com/38-tomac-cianciarulo-pingree/

@ around 01:26:30
Watch out keyboard warriors. wink
|

Youtube.com/user/qontusolsson

2/22/2018 6:23 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Finkle...Einhorn

Einhorn...Finkle

Photo

|

2/22/2018 8:15 PM

Ted722 wrote:

TbonesPop wrote:

Finkle...Einhorn

Einhorn...Finkle

Photo

?t=176">Laces Out!
|