Tomac dirty and RC encouraging it

BS12
4/27/2019 9:03pm
You'd have to knock a dude pretty hard to DNF him. Simply putting him on the deck/over a turn will only cost maybe 10-15 seconds. When the gap is 18+ points like it was before the main, putting someone on the deck isn't enough. Marv came from dead last on lap 1 to finish 6th today.

Even then, if you did manage to crash someone into a DNF, chances are high Mr. Gallagher is going to have something to say about your result too.
rutsmash
4/27/2019 9:10pm
level wrote:
Tomac makes me nervous ever since Vegas with dungey. If he pulls this crap in Vegas again Tomac will officially be on my shit list. I...
Tomac makes me nervous ever since Vegas with dungey. If he pulls this crap in Vegas again Tomac will officially be on my shit list.

I don’t agree with trying to take someone out to win like Tomac tried to do with Dungey. It’s chicken shit.
It could be, its not chicken shit.
ctbale
4/28/2019 1:06am
level wrote:
Tomac makes me nervous ever since Vegas with dungey. If he pulls this crap in Vegas again Tomac will officially be on my shit list. I...
Tomac makes me nervous ever since Vegas with dungey. If he pulls this crap in Vegas again Tomac will officially be on my shit list.

I don’t agree with trying to take someone out to win like Tomac tried to do with Dungey. It’s chicken shit.
Trolling trolling ...... FISH ON!!!

The Shop

BobbyM
4/28/2019 1:24am
zehn wrote:
Don’t remember Tomac ever cleaning Dungey out at Vegas or riding dirty ?
The only takeout move tomac knows is himself.
Lucifa.
4/28/2019 3:22am
level wrote:

Yep. If that’s the only way you can win a race well you can go fuck yourself and anyone that supports it. Weak pieces of shits.
4/28/2019 3:34am
level wrote:
Ok of course Tomac wasn’t being dirty tonight and I put that vitard tmz spin on this topic. However to be honest when Tomac passed Webb...
Ok of course Tomac wasn’t being dirty tonight and I put that vitard tmz spin on this topic.

However to be honest when Tomac passed Webb it did appear Tomac was playing games for a minute and it crossed my mind that oh shit Tomac is going to do something bad and it made me nervous and was reminiscent of Vegas for me.

Glad it never went there but it could of if Tomac had the chance.
Level, did you wake up yesterday and swallow a handful of Stupid Pills?
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
4/28/2019 4:27am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2019 4:29am
gnarwhip wrote:
Huh? Tomac could’ve easily t-boned Dungey and Webb, but didn’t. He’s the least-dirty guy out there. Class act.
Dungey would never have “bunched them up to win”. He would’ve clicked off podiums all year long while Eli finished 17th because he tipped over in a corner.

Eli blew it all year that entire season then tries to pull off a strategy win against the nicest dude in the sport. OP is not that far off from the truth with the Dungey Vegas instance. Albeit Tomac is usually very reasonable.

He loses for himself. He wouldn’t have to strategize if he could just ride like Eli every race.
Airick
Fantasy
2773rd
4/28/2019 5:09am
level wrote:

ledger wrote:
What's your take on Osborne cleaning out Savatgy a few years back ?
Not really the point of this thread but, when I watched that I just don't think Osborne really made much contact. It was like he surprised joey, and joey whiskeyed out of the turn, which made it look bad.
MOTO732
4/28/2019 5:11am
Anyone who thinks Tomac is a dirty rider never raced. It's fucking laughable to even insinuate he's dirty.
Tuzzo123
4/28/2019 5:12am
level wrote:

CHAMPIONSHIP...........$$$$$$$$$, I've seen worse takeout moves in the 65cc class at my local races.
APLMAN99
4/28/2019 8:38pm
level wrote:

newmann
4/29/2019 6:15am
Do_Work wrote:
I could make a point that Ryan Dungey effectively ended Stew's career by t-boning his head into the dirt. I won't though because Ryan was racing...
I could make a point that Ryan Dungey effectively ended Stew's career by t-boning his head into the dirt. I won't though because Ryan was racing.

Eli is racing.
I highly doubt you could make that point, but it would be fun to see you try.

Post a reply to: Tomac dirty and RC encouraging it

The Latest