Tomac depressed about Kawabunga not racing MXON?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/10/2019 11:29 AM

Throwing in the towel... Or just waving the white towel?

|

8/10/2019 11:33 AM

It’s the other Tomac today. wink

|

"Me fail English? That’s unpossible." - Ralph Wiggum

8/10/2019 11:37 AM

I'm sure he's depressed watching mulies, elk, antelope, and snowcapped mountains while enjoying mountain air with no humidity, and no bugs.

Yep. Dude should be on suicide watch.

|

8/10/2019 11:38 AM

77Moto wrote:

I'm sure he's depressed watching mulies, elk, antelope, and snowcapped mountains while enjoying mountain air with no humidity, and no bugs.

Yep. Dude should be on suicide watch.

laughing laughing laughing
|

8/10/2019 11:39 AM

Must've been at the MX of Nations announcement and got depressed. Looks like he's riding asleep right now.

|

8/10/2019 11:40 AM

mxmasta wrote:

It’s the other Tomac today. wink

LMAO!!

|

8/10/2019 11:42 AM

Elito mac didnt show up today.

|

8/10/2019 11:42 AM

Levi

|

8/10/2019 11:42 AM

I'm amazed that while making this thread you didn't think it was a stupid idea

|

If talk is cheap, silence must be expensive because nobody can afford it!

8/10/2019 11:56 AM

77Moto wrote:

I'm sure he's depressed watching mulies, elk, antelope, and snowcapped mountains while enjoying mountain air with no humidity, and no bugs.

Yep. Dude should be on suicide watch.

Haha see what ya did there.

|

Riding is Freedom, Freedom is Riding!

8/10/2019 12:04 PM

BobbyM wrote:

Throwing in the towel... Or just waving the white towel?

Post after ironman.

|

8/10/2019 12:12 PM

just not ON i quess , doesnt look good at all ... but there is still a second moto to race , not done yet

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/10/2019 12:14 PM

I am waiting for the Vitards who will says its because the 2019 is a whole new bike and its not dialed in yet. cool

|

Ed Johnson

8/10/2019 12:46 PM

RichardLoots wrote:

just not ON i quess , doesnt look good at all ... but there is still a second moto to race , not done yet

Yeah just like Roczen when he got lapped at Millville..

|

8/10/2019 12:51 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

I am waiting for the Vitards who will says its because the 2019 is a whole new bike and its not dialed in yet. cool

No..... I only break that one out while talking about Red Bud MXdN.

You remember right? That time they brought a brand new, untested bike to the largest race of the year and it grenaded? And he rode like dog shit?

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

8/10/2019 12:53 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

I am waiting for the Vitards who will says its because the 2019 is a whole new bike and its not dialed in yet. cool

MxKing809 wrote:

No..... I only break that one out while talking about Red Bud MXdN.

You remember right? That time they brought a brand new, untested bike to the largest race of the year and it grenaded? And he rode like dog shit?

And got 4th overall. Yea. I remember. Kroc went 25-9. What was his excuse?

|

8/10/2019 1:07 PM

He's about to win his third championship in a row, would you complete losers just give up already? It's called managing a massive points lead.

|

Not much to say to Vitards.

8/10/2019 1:34 PM

So he’s NOT on another level, or .......? laughing

Where is the Tomac fan club now ??

Roczen is on his game today !!!

|

8/10/2019 1:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/10/2019 1:37 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

I am waiting for the Vitards who will says its because the 2019 is a whole new bike and its not dialed in yet. cool

MxKing809 wrote:

No..... I only break that one out while talking about Red Bud MXdN.

You remember right? That time they brought a brand new, untested bike to the largest race of the year and it grenaded? And he rode like dog shit?

mxb2 wrote:

And got 4th overall. Yea. I remember. Kroc went 25-9. What was his excuse?

His excuse is he's Vital's darling. I'm a fan of Kenny but as I've said many times, the double standards are ridiculous. His bad rides aren't even acknowledged meanwhile Tomac has been defined by his bad rides. Makes sense, eh?

|

8/10/2019 1:47 PM

RichardLoots wrote:

just not ON i quess , doesnt look good at all ... but there is still a second moto to race , not done yet

jorgechavez wrote:

Yeah just like Roczen when he got lapped at Millville..

Roczen is twice the rider that tomac is. Better and faster.

|

8/10/2019 1:50 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

No..... I only break that one out while talking about Red Bud MXdN.

You remember right? That time they brought a brand new, untested bike to the largest race of the year and it grenaded? And he rode like dog shit?

mxb2 wrote:

And got 4th overall. Yea. I remember. Kroc went 25-9. What was his excuse?

jorgechavez wrote:

His excuse is he's Vital's darling. I'm a fan of Kenny but as I've said many times, the double standards are ridiculous. His bad rides aren't even acknowledged meanwhile Tomac has been defined by his bad rides. Makes sense, eh?

Woah, Vitard Roczen nutthuggers don't like such hard truths dude. You're going to give them an aneurysm!

|

If talk is cheap, silence must be expensive because nobody can afford it!

8/10/2019 1:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/10/2019 1:51 PM

BobbyM wrote:

Roczen is twice the rider that tomac is. Better and faster.

Funny, because Tomac has twice primer championships than Roczen, and en route for his 3rd.

|

8/10/2019 1:52 PM

RichardLoots wrote:

just not ON i quess , doesnt look good at all ... but there is still a second moto to race , not done yet

jorgechavez wrote:

Yeah just like Roczen when he got lapped at Millville..

BobbyM wrote:

Roczen is twice the rider that tomac is. Better and faster.

The facts say otherwise. You are wrong.

|

If talk is cheap, silence must be expensive because nobody can afford it!

8/10/2019 1:52 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

Yeah just like Roczen when he got lapped at Millville..

BobbyM wrote:

Roczen is twice the rider that tomac is. Better and faster.

FerCzD wrote:

Funny, because Tomac has twice primer championships than Roczen, and en route for his 3rd.

You sure about that?

|

8/10/2019 1:54 PM

RichardLoots wrote:

just not ON i quess , doesnt look good at all ... but there is still a second moto to race , not done yet

jorgechavez wrote:

Yeah just like Roczen when he got lapped at Millville..

BobbyM wrote:

Roczen is twice the rider that tomac is. Better and faster.

Yet they currently have the same amount of championships and neither has an SX title.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/10/2019 1:55 PM

NVA57 wrote:

You sure about that?

Jaja sorry, just double checked. They have the same number of premier MX championships. Still Eli is o his way for the 3rd right? 😂

|

8/10/2019 2:07 PM

Had no idea the announcement would cause his fore arms to pump up... 🤷🏼‍♂️

|

8/10/2019 2:13 PM

You can tell Eli was totally not pushing and managing. He doesn’t do great in those shitty slot car tracks cause you can’t move around. 7-3 for 4 OA will definitely get the job done. Much better to get out in one piece on a track you know your not very strong at. Not surprised by Kenny doing well this track is right in his wheel house.

|

8/10/2019 2:16 PM

Bobby is old school. Which is to say, he admires blood and guts and balls. I'm on peg legs team every day all day. Kenny shouldn't even be riding a bicycle but here he goes 1-1 like a boss. Eli may be managing his lead but the ROC is rippin'...dig it or kick rocks.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/10/2019 2:39 PM

colvin227 wrote:

You can tell Eli was totally not pushing and managing. He doesn’t do great in those shitty slot car tracks cause you can’t move around. 7-3 for 4 OA will definitely get the job done. Much better to get out in one piece on a track you know your not very strong at. Not surprised by Kenny doing well this track is right in his wheel house.

I agree, but this year it seems very soft and rutty is even more of a problem for Tomac. Seems like maybe he's struggling with arm pump or bike setup on these tracks (flame on).

But great riding by Ken today. Even a "comfy" Tomac would have been 2-2 today at best. Interesting Tomac only has one OA at Unadilla and it was in 2013 when he was ridiculously fast and dialled in on the Honda 250 for the 2nd half of the season.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.