Tomac can win title by 1 point..

aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
3/15/2017 12:49am
BobPA wrote:
If he was making it look easy would he not have the red plate?
visser62 wrote:
If he didn't have the front brake issue in Arlington, he would have the red plate.
If Ken Roczen did not crash he would be healthy

If Dungey wasn't born in American he would not be American

If Jeremy Martin did not race Daytona Dungey would be 19 points

If Marvin and Anderson don't screw up the start Dungey could have finished second and still be 21 points up

If, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if.

If I had more skill on a bike and a better work ethic than Tomac and Dungey I would be winning the title right now.

If I had more money I would probably be ordering pizza and maybe taking a nap.
3/15/2017 3:32am
jeffro503 wrote:
I'm not counting either one of them out of a championship. Anything can happen to either one of them at any time. It ain't over till...
I'm not counting either one of them out of a championship. Anything can happen to either one of them at any time.

It ain't over till it's over.
Jeffbro all up into injecting common sense into the conversation!
3/15/2017 3:33am
BobPA wrote:
If he was making it look easy would he not have the red plate?
visser62 wrote:
If he didn't have the front brake issue in Arlington, he would have the red plate.
aaryn #234 wrote:
If Ken Roczen did not crash he would be healthy If Dungey wasn't born in American he would not be American If Jeremy Martin did not...
If Ken Roczen did not crash he would be healthy

If Dungey wasn't born in American he would not be American

If Jeremy Martin did not race Daytona Dungey would be 19 points

If Marvin and Anderson don't screw up the start Dungey could have finished second and still be 21 points up

If, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if.

If I had more skill on a bike and a better work ethic than Tomac and Dungey I would be winning the title right now.

If I had more money I would probably be ordering pizza and maybe taking a nap.
LaughingLaughingLaughing

You left out "Selling my business I don't own."

GrinningGrinningGrinning
cappelmans
3/15/2017 5:18am
The momentum is on Tomac's side, but he has yet to prove if he can diesel like Dungey

The Shop

Turbojez
3/15/2017 5:34am
Dungey is just getting warmed up, like every year. His very bad night was 4th place. I think he will be the one holding the number one plate when the dust settles.
TMessi111
3/15/2017 5:41am
Since Dungey has just been holding back all year(according to pretty much half of everyone on here) at what point does he start riding at 100% capacity? How close do the points have to be for Dungey to find his next gear? IMO he isn't conserving any speed, he's just not taking any crazy risks. Point being I don't think he's going to just all of the sudden be a second faster than everyone like Tomac has been. May close in some but I don't think he has much left to pull out besides making more aggressive passes like he made in Daytona.
mmain62
3/15/2017 5:42am
I feel like Dungey is going to say F-it this weekend and hang it out. After Daytona I feel like he may be thinking IF and I mean IF this is my last year I'm going out a champ. But that's just my opinion so it whatever. I'm just glad the racing is staying interesting.
nrosso391
Fantasy
2829th
3/15/2017 6:39am
Ted722 wrote:
Eli, best qualifier, best starter, most laps led, most wins. 7 more rounds. Lots of racing left, but could be an epic year between two great...
Eli, best qualifier, best starter, most laps led, most wins. 7 more rounds. Lots of racing left, but could be an epic year between two great riders. Definitely has me tuning in.

Stats after Oakland Rd. 5

Stats after Daytona Rd. 10

All that's happened between round 5 and 10 and its still 17 point difference...
TXDirt
3/15/2017 6:50am
Dungey is not going to let it hang out. He's got a big picture mindset. He still has a comfortable points lead. He's not here to prove anything week to week. He's going for the championship. You don't have to win each battle. All you need to do is win the war. And that's something Dungey is better at then anyone.

Post a reply to: Tomac can win title by 1 point..

The Latest