Tomac and Mrs. Dungey on IG

Motoxdoc
4/23/2018 4:40pm
They BOTH look bad IMO. Mrs. Dung is out of line suggesting what Eli dished out in Vegas last year was anything equatable to what Marv dished out last weekend. On the other hand, why did Eli take the bait and mention something about fixing a race? They are both comparing apples to dingleberries.

It's funny, I think of Eli as the consummate ethical professional who you'd never expect for that to happen to....and Marv as the consummate ethical professional who you'd never expect to do that to somebody....and yet here we are with Vital heads exploding and wife's ranting! With the way the points race has shaped up....SX needed this!
MR. X
4/23/2018 5:25pm
He just needs to get out and do some bowhunting .
ACBraap
Fantasy
564th
4/23/2018 5:46pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
To your first statement, I don't remember JG moving over for Tomac in New York last year. He fought him for the spot and Tomac even...
To your first statement, I don't remember JG moving over for Tomac in New York last year. He fought him for the spot and Tomac even went off the track at one point trying to pass JG. A few minutes later, MM moved over for Dungey.
I remember Grant going pretty slow, and Tomac still couldn't get close enough to pass him. That was the night that cost Tomac the title, and it was all on him, regardless of the Tomac's opinions.
JB 19
4/23/2018 5:57pm
This weekend would be too soon. I'd let it simmer for a couple months....ought to come to a nice boil a few races into the outdoors. Evil

The Shop

Racer111
4/23/2018 6:19pm
Racer111 wrote:
MM25 is is a Wiesel. His defense was “WE had been using the outside line all night and the Eli decided to take a tight line.”...
MM25 is is a Wiesel. His defense was “WE had been using the outside line all night and the Eli decided to take a tight line.” MM25 was out front. How the fuck does he know what line Eli had been taking all night??

MM25 was pissed he led the whole main and got passed. Then decided he was just going to take Eli out. End of story. The crowd booing him was well deserved. And he is absolutely annoying to listen to on the podium. He’s awful.
mxtech1 wrote:
I feel like you are probably a die hard Nickelback fan. Eli left an opening...Marv took it. Likely $70-$100K on the line for both of those...
I feel like you are probably a die hard Nickelback fan.

Eli left an opening...Marv took it. Likely $70-$100K on the line for both of those dudes for the win....

What would you do Robert? Just give Eli a thumbs up as he takes your win bonus?
I feel like you’re a lot dumber than you probably think you are. Eli didn’t leave an opening. MM made one. Will you finish the 6th grade this year, or 7th?

WTH is Robert?
FlaNard
4/23/2018 7:19pm
I like Eli but he's not coming off well here. He got blasted for the win bonus and that should be that. If he's pissed pay it back on the track. Marvin didn't clean him out in a way that would usually lead to an injury so I can't get too mad at it. Neither guy is winning the title so win bonuses are all they should be after.
Wiff3
4/23/2018 7:39pm
I can't win with speed, so I'll just go straight through this turn and clean the leader out and win that way. Seems pretty "professional".
SteveUrchin
Fantasy
1025th
4/23/2018 7:43pm
Tomac is faster has more speed even more wins this year and when he won those races in the main events he wasn’t putting people on the ground and when he won he put time on riders!

Post a reply to: Tomac and Mrs. Dungey on IG

The Latest