Tomac almost 1 race down

Related:
Create New Tag

3/2/2019 8:09 PM

Tonight was the nail in his coffin, imo.
Coop is too consistent for Tomac to beat him. I really wanted to see Tomac or Ken win this championship but after tonight coop is in control.

|

3/2/2019 8:10 PM

Thank you for letting us all know your thoughts on the matter.

|

3/2/2019 8:15 PM

Well let’s just stick a fork in him now....

|

3/2/2019 8:16 PM

Dust601 wrote:

Thank you for letting us all know your thoughts on the matter.

You’re in a forum that’s kind of what happens here, people share thoughts.

|

3/2/2019 8:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2019 8:18 PM

Dust601 wrote:

Thank you for letting us all know your thoughts on the matter.

NewOldSchool wrote:

You’re in a forum that’s kind of what happens here, people share thoughts.

And I thanked him for it. What’s the issue here?

|

3/2/2019 8:27 PM

Dust601 wrote:

Thank you for letting us all know your thoughts on the matter.

NewOldSchool wrote:

You’re in a forum that’s kind of what happens here, people share thoughts.

Dust601 wrote:

And I thanked him for it. What’s the issue here?

Sarcasm. I want Eli to win the sx championship but damn a contender can't be one race down at this point. The series slipped away tonight for Marv Ken Eli and the fans.

|

3/2/2019 8:27 PM

It's like a bugatti veyron stuck in 1st gear, you know what it can do, frustrating!

|

3/2/2019 8:31 PM

I'm sure he will win again have podiums and bunch them up in vegas...but he is too inconsistent to overcome 22 points. Sad day for me?

|

3/2/2019 8:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2019 10:15 PM

Series starts at Daytona. Just ask RC.

|

3/2/2019 8:39 PM

77Moto wrote:

Series starts at Daytona. Just ask RC.

season started almost two months ago...where has the time gone

|

3/2/2019 8:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2019 8:43 PM

Tomac wins championship only if Webb gets hurt. That's bad for Eli knowing Webb rode with a worker wrist to clinch his lites championship. Next 4 weeks Eli needs to gain 5 points each week on Webb to tie him. I'm bummed Super bummed season feels over for me

|

3/2/2019 8:58 PM

I wasn't pulling for Eli to win the championship, but I was expecting it to be his year. I was really pulling for Kenny to take it this year even knowing it would be a long shot. I know he's not that far behind points wise but it just seems like Webb has him covered so far.

|

3/2/2019 9:31 PM

Ktm seem to be dominating the starts. Lot easier to win from the front.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


3/2/2019 9:33 PM

Good lord, we aren't even through Daytona yet. Calm down people and change your perspective. We still have 4 dudes within a race of each other halfway through the series. Nothing is over.

|

3/2/2019 9:42 PM

Photo
|

3/2/2019 9:45 PM

tcallahan707 wrote:

Good lord, we aren't even through Daytona yet. Calm down people and change your perspective. We still have 4 dudes within a race of each other halfway through the series. Nothing is over.

Mellow voice from Colorado. Hmmmm

|

3/2/2019 9:54 PM

RexEasely wrote:

Tonight was the nail in his coffin, imo.
Coop is too consistent for Tomac to beat him. I really wanted to see Tomac or Ken win this championship but after tonight coop is in control.

I don't know. He was a race down from Dungey two years ago and came back to take the points lead from him with two rounds to go. Of course he blew it and lost the points lead the next race. But you get the point. Can't count him out. Can't count any guy out who can win 9 races in a season.

|

3/2/2019 9:55 PM

There's still a ton of racing left ladies...

Webb was close to throwing it away tonight, Marvin is gaining momentum, Bagget can be a spoiler at anytime, Roczen will snag a win, and ET can show up in beast mode at anytime. Anything can happen, and will happen.

|

3/2/2019 9:56 PM

RexEasely wrote:

Tomac wins championship only if Webb gets hurt. That's bad for Eli knowing Webb rode with a worker wrist to clinch his lites championship. Next 4 weeks Eli needs to gain 5 points each week on Webb to tie him. I'm bummed Super bummed season feels over for me

Hate to say it but the way things have gone in past years I can see another top rider getting injured (Tomac, Webb, MM or Kroc).

|

3/2/2019 10:17 PM

He's 22 down with 8 races left. Fact is, he has to beat Webb every round from here on out. Webb is showing he can finish 2nd or better so if he wants to have a chance going into Vegas, it's win or crash trying from here on out.

|

3/2/2019 10:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2019 10:33 PM

Dust601 wrote:

Thank you for letting us all know your thoughts on the matter.

Not only that but he also apparently forced you to click on the thread, read, and respond. I mean, who does this guy think he is sharing his thoughts on the race in a motocross forum? If egregious action like his don’t warrant a lifetime ban from the mods, i don’t know what does...

|

3/2/2019 10:31 PM

Two months of racing behind us so we have patterns developed for predicting future results.

|

3/2/2019 11:41 PM

TriRacer27 wrote:

He's 22 down with 8 races left. Fact is, he has to beat Webb every round from here on out. Webb is showing he can finish 2nd or better so if he wants to have a chance going into Vegas, it's win or crash trying from here on out.

17 showed 3 how to pass 22. That was amazing by 17. At the end 3 will be 3 and 2 will be 1.

|

3/2/2019 11:47 PM

Tomac needs to get his starts dialed. Outdoors he can make up for bad starts. Indoors its too tight and one lined. He needs starts

|

3/2/2019 11:52 PM

If he doesn’t win daytona then thats the nail imo

|

3/2/2019 11:54 PM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

There's still a ton of racing left ladies...

Webb was close to throwing it away tonight, Marvin is gaining momentum, Bagget can be a spoiler at anytime, Roczen will snag a win, and ET can show up in beast mode at anytime. Anything can happen, and will happen.

Throwing it away? Webb never looked out of control one bit, I was there. He was a bit slower in the whoops at first but got better.

|

3/2/2019 11:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2019 12:10 AM

9 rounds in and he has 2 wins. Yet he hasn't fixed his issues with bad races. He is winning less but at the same time he hasn't crashed out yet.

I think it's over for Tomac unless some of the riders in front of him gets hurt. Webbs wins if the stays healthy.

|

3/3/2019 12:05 AM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

There's still a ton of racing left ladies...

Webb was close to throwing it away tonight, Marvin is gaining momentum, Bagget can be a spoiler at anytime, Roczen will snag a win, and ET can show up in beast mode at anytime. Anything can happen, and will happen.

logan_140 wrote:

Throwing it away? Webb never looked out of control one bit, I was there. He was a bit slower in the whoops at first but got better.

Watch the replay and watch the over/under jump. He was very close to kissing the tuf blocks when he got out of shape

|

3/3/2019 12:10 AM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

There's still a ton of racing left ladies...

Webb was close to throwing it away tonight, Marvin is gaining momentum, Bagget can be a spoiler at anytime, Roczen will snag a win, and ET can show up in beast mode at anytime. Anything can happen, and will happen.

logan_140 wrote:

Throwing it away? Webb never looked out of control one bit, I was there. He was a bit slower in the whoops at first but got better.

Goofy Foot wrote:

Watch the replay and watch the over/under jump. He was very close to kissing the tuf blocks when he got out of shape

Gotcha. Will check it out in the A.M.

|

3/3/2019 12:21 AM

Bummer for Tomac, Webb is in good control and sadly for the rest it's looking more like Webb is going to manage his points from here on.

I'm expecting that the points "reset" discussion is going to start gaining momentum again.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum