Tomac Sx Domination

bama205
12/7/2018 8:43pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I honestly think , the only person beating Eli right now , is himself , with a bad start / mistake. Overall pure speed , there...
I honestly think , the only person beating Eli right now , is himself , with a bad start / mistake. Overall pure speed , there won't be anyone that will match him for more then a few laps. BUT.......because he pushes so damn hard , he tends to make little mistakes here and there. It's what happens when you ride the red line.
Turbojez
12/8/2018 8:56am
History likes to repeat itself and Eli had more than one good shot at the title. He always made those small mistakes that prevented him from clinching it. What I think is that 2019 is going to be no different. My money is on Ken. He proved before (when he was battling with Dungey) that he is almost as good under pressure as Dungey, and it is very important value in SX. Zach will mix it up too, as will Hill. I see either of them podium regularly.
THE FIELD IS STACKED!!! :LOL:
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
12/8/2018 9:10am
Damn, I really really want Ken to win races and have a career year, but has he ever finished a full season without injury? Honestly if...
Damn, I really really want Ken to win races and have a career year, but has he ever finished a full season without injury?

Honestly if we just get a year of good racing, battles, drama and minimal injuries to the riders I will be happy.
In Supercross 450 I think the 2014 season was the only one.
He used to be known for never getting injured. I believe before 2015 he had never missed a single race in his whole professional career (starting 2009).
From that point everything changed...
12/8/2018 10:19am
Although I'm not a big Tomac fan, I think he's due for a title and it could be his year. But I really think Ken is going to come out swinging, I know he surprised a lot of us based on his results in MX considering where he was coming from. Should make for some great battles this season.

The Shop

Spudinki25
12/8/2018 10:32am
I dont know if people noticed but in in the second half of outdoors Ken beat Marvin straight up consistently. For example Washougal and Millville Musquin got 3rd twice with ken getting second and in Washougal Ken was right in front of Marv the whole time but couldnt make the pass same for Budds Creek and Ironman.
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
12/8/2018 10:59am
Spudinki25 wrote:
I dont know if people noticed but in in the second half of outdoors Ken beat Marvin straight up consistently. For example Washougal and Millville Musquin...
I dont know if people noticed but in in the second half of outdoors Ken beat Marvin straight up consistently. For example Washougal and Millville Musquin got 3rd twice with ken getting second and in Washougal Ken was right in front of Marv the whole time but couldnt make the pass same for Budds Creek and Ironman.
Musquin is on the downward slope.
DPR250R
12/8/2018 11:39am
I thought it was Tomacs to lose last year. Was almost thinking it would be boring cause he was going to clean up.... boy was I wrong.

I just want an action packed, inury free season. Yes, I want Tomac to win but there isn’t anyone in the class that I wouldn’t be truly happy for if they won...

Kenny because of his comeback.
Marvin because of the hate he endured AND being turned down for MXoN.
Anderson to prove he deserved it last year.
Any of the rookies because it would be exciting...

Post a reply to: Tomac Sx Domination

The Latest