Tomac Possible Shoulder

NorCal 50+
1/8/2018 12:04pm
seth505 wrote:
If you compare this to Roczens crash then you should be banned from the forum for the 2018 season.
No doubt- Tomac is going like 5 mph in that wreck. I don't know how these guys seem to get hurt in slow speed crashes, but the dirt on Supercross tracks is pretty much like pavement. That might be a factor.
FeetUp
1/8/2018 12:55pm
Tuck and roll.... These guys are trying to hold onto the bars the whole time. Probably wouldn't hurt some of these guys that crash and get injured often to go to something like a stuntman school. Just to learn what to do in the unexpected. I see so many of these guys stick their arms out or out and above their heads when crashing and you known right then that somethings going to break or get dislocated. Just saying
HenryA
1/8/2018 1:14pm
Just noticed that Tomac turned off the comments on his Instagram for the last few pics. Probably took some heat over there..
Johnny Depp
1/8/2018 3:38pm
slipdog wrote:
You watch... When the truth comes out it will show he was concussed in the crash and has a shoulder injury. My opinion of course, but...
You watch... When the truth comes out it will show he was concussed in the crash and has a shoulder injury.

My opinion of course, but you can see the scuff marks on the top right of his helmet and the dirt marks on his right shoulder in the close up of him buckling his pants.
The truth rarely comes out on concussions. Unlike shoulders and arms, you can't rehab your way out of it. No rider wants to be labeled as damaged goods and jeopardize future income.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Tomac Possible Shoulder

The Latest