Tomac High Five?

9/7/2017 8:50am
DC's take from another thread...
"That crazy fan that ran out to wave Eli on was not thrown out, but I did go stand over by guy fence in case he tried it again!"
"when I looked over at one of the main Youthstream guys when it happened, he laughed and said, That's the kind of thing you see at the Nations! If he was okay with it, I was okay with it... I just didn't want him (or any fan) to make it a habit to run out on the track like that.

DC
Racer X"
9/7/2017 10:03am
DC's take from another thread... "That crazy fan that ran out to wave Eli on was not thrown out, but I did go stand over by...
DC's take from another thread...
"That crazy fan that ran out to wave Eli on was not thrown out, but I did go stand over by guy fence in case he tried it again!"
"when I looked over at one of the main Youthstream guys when it happened, he laughed and said, That's the kind of thing you see at the Nations! If he was okay with it, I was okay with it... I just didn't want him (or any fan) to make it a habit to run out on the track like that.

DC
Racer X"
" that's the kind of thing you see at the nation's"
Well, I've see a Welsh fan doing naked handstands on top of a tabletop at the 06 nation's.
But NOT during a race!
Sidecar
9/7/2017 10:29am
Back in the day at Namur, the track was that long a lap the fans would walk out after the pack passed and look at the ruts etc, the marshals would blow whistles when the bikes came around again, it was tough if you crashed in turn 1, you would be dodging people on the track everywhere, once the race was 5-6 laps in and the pack more spread out the track was clearer of fans, and this is late 90s not super long ago.
Motoxdoc
9/7/2017 2:37pm
JRT812 wrote:
Freaking stupid and could have caused a ton of carnage.
jeffro503 wrote:
X1000. Not smart at all. 2 guys side by side coming around that section , one gets pushed wide.....splat! Very , very stupid.
"could have caused a ton of carnage." LaughingLaughingLaughing If that was his intention....yes! That did not appear to be the case. Don't get me wrong, the guy's an idiot. I suppose "a ton of carnage" means different things to different people.

The Shop

Motoxdoc
9/7/2017 2:41pm
ruy wrote:
An asshole, I hope they identify him and sanctions. Very bad image of the GP also in this, I do not remember another GP in that...
An asshole, I hope they identify him and sanctions. Very bad image of the GP also in this, I do not remember another GP in that something like that happened.
LOL....in the old days GP fans would smack their favorite rider's opponent as they went by....with sticks and/or rocks....you must be a youngen.
Lucifa.
9/7/2017 3:42pm
Making murica dumb again. Thanks dickhead.
ruy
9/7/2017 4:52pm Edited Date/Time 9/7/2017 4:58pm
ruy wrote:
An asshole, I hope they identify him and sanctions. Very bad image of the GP also in this, I do not remember another GP in that...
An asshole, I hope they identify him and sanctions. Very bad image of the GP also in this, I do not remember another GP in that something like that happened.
Motoxdoc wrote:
LOL....in the old days GP fans would smack their favorite rider's opponent as they went by....with sticks and/or rocks....you must be a youngen.

Not, I am not young, example I know when in 1980 Malherbe and Lackey faith for the tittle and Lackey ride dirty, the fans from Malherbe, majority because the race is in Luxemburg, flying stones to Lackey.

Or when Sue Fish win the women champioship in USA, her team show their ass in the track in the last lap.

I says I don´t remenber a asshole in the track, I was referring to the modern age of Motocross not the old school.

When a photographer cross the track in front Stewar and he crahs, after this , the photographers have a lot of limitations for move around the track.

We will see in the next GP in USA or in The Nations in Red Bud next year what limitations extra and maybe others things will make the organization for don´t see this again
oldblood
9/7/2017 8:08pm
Didn't Brad Lackey have spectators try to impede his progress while competing for a gp title?
oldblood
9/7/2017 8:11pm
Also, didn't some spectators roll a semi truck tire and wheel down a hill and across the track at a trans ama race during the race at sears point?
oldblood
9/7/2017 8:51pm
Pomeroy may have had a related story to tell
ruy
9/8/2017 7:34am Edited Date/Time 9/8/2017 7:35am
oldblood wrote:
Didn't Brad Lackey have spectators try to impede his progress while competing for a gp title?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAEB5oCCM2s

In this video at 12:30 you can see the race, DeCoster Nº5, Malherbe n5º
At 13:37 Lackey aggressive
In one of the pics what I put before you can see the damage in the Lackey bike, because he crash with a tree, also you can see the aggressive public

This another pic from the battel

ruy
9/8/2017 7:36am
oldblood wrote:
Also, didn't some spectators roll a semi truck tire and wheel down a hill and across the track at a trans ama race during the race...
Also, didn't some spectators roll a semi truck tire and wheel down a hill and across the track at a trans ama race during the race at sears point?
Rednecks
sybro
9/8/2017 8:10am Edited Date/Time 9/8/2017 8:11am
Crush wrote:
I laughed.
I laughed too

look at the comments on his instagram post....

[embed]
kkawboy14
9/8/2017 8:39am
Didn't Jeff Allessi get messed with one time at a track? Mexico?

Post a reply to: Tomac High Five?

The Latest