Tomac Good

notpremix2
12/28/2017 6:30pm
GuyB wrote:
Fourth account (and counting)...bad.
What difference does it make? You don't respond to my e-mails or unlock my account.

nineteen44 -- First account I created, never posted with it and by the time I got around to wanting to post I forgot the password so I created account:

j. lee rolle -- Banned because I made light of somebody's(in-crowd) feelings being hurt over the Japanese being called Japs by joking about how if any nations people should be offended it should be the Poles.

D. Plorable -- After waiting patiently(a month or six weeks), thinking j. lee rolle would be unclicked and wasn't, I created this account to come on and ask what the deal was about getting unclicked. I was straight-up about this(being clicked) in the one post I made with it and someone was nice enough to link your email address(which I couldn't fin for some reason). Emailed you and....nothing.

rancor19 -- Said "fuck it". Created this account(ML512 musta missed this one). Went for a while and got branded a racist and banned for using the term "dindu nuffins" in reference to AA thieves. Waited patiently again, Emailed you and...nothing. Then, 8 months later:

Mr.E. -- Three friendly posts in and I get pinned as some guy that stole $5000 from some other guy somewhere(or some shit) and clicked.

Anyway, I'm not counting nineteen44, D. Plorable, or these last two not premix accounts. Actual accounts I've used for the expressed purpose of mingling with moto "brothers"(ha!) has been 3(the last 2 of which I never should've had to create).

Is this personal?

APLMAN99
12/28/2017 6:35pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Besides....if we're talking Paul.....that has got to be well over the account #50 , right? A shrink could make a fortune off that guy.
Pauly G does a lot of IP spoofing or whatever that's called. I don't think we could ever comprehend how many accounts he's opened......
TheGetFresh
Fantasy
2520th
12/29/2017 12:30am
Donovan759 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/12/28/234639/s1200_red_foreman.jpg[/img]

Vital doesn’t know how to meme

The Shop

Post a reply to: Tomac Good

The Latest