Tomac Featured in Washington Post

Related:
Create New Tag

9/13/2018 11:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2018 11:16 AM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/eli-tomac-rides-to-the-top-with-help-from-his-father/2018/09/11/f5da54f0-b5fe-11e8-ae4f-2c1439c96d79_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fea2a389c406

Short and accurate, but a nice mainstream article. Not sure if this was a print article also, appears to be an AP piece run on the website.

|

9/13/2018 11:23 AM

really interesting article, and has to be the first time that I've seen the Tomac's open up to the media

|

I don't crash, I just run out of talent

9/13/2018 11:33 AM

Thx for sharing

|

9/13/2018 11:44 AM

good little article

would have been about Bagget if his dad was more famous

|

9/13/2018 11:45 AM

peelout wrote:

good little article

would have been about Bagget if his dad was more famous

Lol!!!!!!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

9/13/2018 11:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2018 12:01 PM

early wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/eli-tomac-rides-to-the-top-with-help-from-his-father/2018/09/11/f5da54f0-b5fe-11e8-ae4f-2c1439c96d79_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fea2a389c406

Short and accurate, but a nice mainstream article. Not sure if this was a print article also, appears to be an AP piece run on the website.

Nice find man- appreciate you taking the time to share!

Obviously it would have been nice to see them go into a bit more depth but to your point, any exposure on such a well known and widely distributed publication is better than none at all.

I’d be interested to know if this made the actual print edition or if it was limited to their digital content.

|

9/13/2018 12:08 PM

HusqFan3 wrote:

Nice find man- appreciate you taking the time to share!

Obviously it would have been nice to see them go into a bit more depth but to your point, any exposure on such a well known and widely distributed publication is better than none at all.

I’d be interested to know if this made the actual print edition or if it was limited to their digital content.

Just stumbled onto the link on Instagram. Seems like a web only thing. I thought it was interesting that it casually mentioned RC, RD and RV like they are household names laughing

|

9/13/2018 12:16 PM

I wish I had a 100-acre alfalfa farm.

|

9/13/2018 12:45 PM

disbanded wrote:

I wish I had a 100-acre alfalfa farm.

He's probably making 30k profit a year having that alfalfa field (unless he has someone else doing the farming).

|

9/13/2018 12:49 PM

disbanded wrote:

I wish I had a 100-acre alfalfa farm.

There's billions of people in the world that would have loved to have had the opportunities you had in your life.

|

9/13/2018 12:51 PM

disbanded wrote:

I wish I had a 100-acre alfalfa farm.

early wrote:

There's billions of people in the world that would have loved to have had the opportunities you had in your life.

Oh brother...

|

9/13/2018 2:43 PM

peelout wrote:

good little article

would have been about Bagget if his dad was more famous

ruthless as always

|



9/13/2018 5:23 PM

I tried to view it online and it says I have to be a member. $ 1 dollar special offer for a month subscription.

|

70 SL90, 74 TS125, 76 YZ80, 77 YZ80,78 YZ100,78 XR75,79 CR125,80 CR125
81 CR125,81 RM125,96 CR500,97 CR250,00 CR250,02 KX250,06 CRF450,11 CRF450
14 KXF450,15 KXF450,14 KXF450,18 FC450,18 350SXF

9/13/2018 6:48 PM

Even a jab jab at JA21, wasn't expecting that

|

9/14/2018 1:48 PM

disbanded wrote:

I wish I had a 100-acre alfalfa farm.

early wrote:

There's billions of people in the world that would have loved to have had the opportunities you had in your life.

disbanded wrote:

Oh brother...

Oh brother is right... Please take your sanctimonious BS somewhere else

|