Tomac, Decotis, Bowers, Vuillemin on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

Matthes
Tomac, Decotis, Vuillemin, Bowers on Pulpmx Show Tonight

What a night of racing in San Diego. The rains came in the afternoon and came hard leaving the track pretty much a mess. We’ll talk about San Diego SX from all the angles tonight on the Pulpmx Show Presented by BTOSports.com and Fly Racing. Host Steve Matthes will welcome in Kris Keefer to talk SX, testing and more

Well, there it is! The first win of the season for Monster Kawasaki’s Eli Tomac as he led wire to wire to take the W and the points lead. We’ll have Tomac on tonight to talk about trying to ride in that mess, his off-season, the new KX450 and more.

JIMMMMYYYY DDDDD rode his JGR MX Suzuki to a podium spot in the slop that included a fall also. We’ll have Decotis on to talk about his season so far, why he’s inherently fast in the mud, JoJo and more.

Tyler Bowers is going the privateer route this SX season on his Kawasaki and doing pretty good at that even with missing a race. The Bear rode well in the mud as well coming up from the back to a good finish.

Friend of the show David Vuillemin is working with Marvin Musquin and Dylan Ferrandis and both are doing pretty well. No wins for either rider yet but some very good races to start the season. We’ll have Le Cobra on tonight to talk about how it’s going, how he likes being this busy, when he’s coming up for the show and more.

Jason Thomas from Fly Racing on at some point to offer up his analysis, waffle a bit and make us laugh.

Got a question for the show? Tweet @pulpmxshow and our guy Travis will do his best to get it answered on the BTOSports.com Tweet at Travis segment.

We’ll also read off some Race Tech emails. Our hosts will be under the gun with the EKS Brand goggles Tear Off segment. The Gear Alloy Cold Call is always fun also right?

What you’ll want to do is log-in to Pulpmxshow.com at 6PM PST/9PM EST and we’ll be streaming live and hosting a chat room. As usual, you can call in at anytime during the show to talk to the guest or the hosts at 702-586-PULP (7857).

You can listen live on your smartphone with the Tune In App by searching Pulpmx Show and listen live on the Pulpmx App as well.

You can listen to the show the next day on Stitcher.com as well as the Pulpmx App on your smartphone or iTunes for download. It will also be available the next day on Pulpmxshow.com.

Thanks to our sponsor BTOSports.com. BTOSports.com is your #1 source for motocross gear and accessories with Free Shipping WORLDWIDE. BTO Sports is your number one source for all of your motocross parts, gear, accessories and apparel. BTOSports.com is a motocross company who is truly dedicated to the sport.

The PulpMX Show is also presented by Fly Racing. Fly Racing is the industry standard for motocross and off-road gear, as well as our hard parts and accessories. Also Fly Racing and parent company Western Power Sports are now a premier-level partner for the Lucas Oils Pro Motocross and Monster Energy Supercross Championship. These are just a few ways that Fly Racing is becoming more and more involved in the sport that we all love. Check out what Fly Racing has been up to at their website FlyRacing.com and on social media @flyracingusa.

The Pulpmx show is also brought to you by X-Brand Goggles, Race Tech Suspension, Vertex Pistons, Vortex Racing, EVS, Gear Alloy, Roost MX Graphics, Firepower, FMF Racing, GET Data, Atlas Neck Braces, Maxima Oils, Michelin StarCross 5, Works Connection, DUBYA Wheels, Pro Filter, Honda World Downey, Ride Engineering, OGIO, MotorcycleIndustryjobs.com and Guts Racing
|
hamncheeze
2/4/2019 11:30am
That's a loaded show! Give the Bear props for helping salvage my PulpMX Fantasy team this week
bigk218
Fantasy
3155th
2/4/2019 11:30am
All the e-town talk on your show and all the j law talk on this site has got me pumped. Any chance of a cold call or trying to find what he’s upto. Maybe j law can confirm the flagging controversy once and for all.
Rabbit
2/4/2019 11:51am
Since Tomac disclosed he was injured before the swason started, and I'm not sure if the show is the right spot to ask him (maybe during one of Matthes' Kawi coffee runs on a Saturday), but I'd like to have this question answered (This is not a gotcha type question, . I would truly like to hear a response to get some insight on how these PR decisions are made).

Can you take me through the decision making process to misinform the public about your preseason injury? Is the lessor of two evils really to lead the media and public to believe the lackluster start to the season is due to you not putting in the work during the off-season and coming into A1 ill prepared and/or the brand new 2019 KX450F is not capable of running up front versus disclosing that you had an off season injury that has put him behind his preparation and testing schedule? Who’s decision is it which message is to be pushed? Yours or Kawasaki’s?

The Shop

hamncheeze
2/4/2019 12:06pm
Rabbit wrote:
Since Tomac disclosed he was injured before the swason started, and I'm not sure if the show is the right spot to ask him (maybe during...
Since Tomac disclosed he was injured before the swason started, and I'm not sure if the show is the right spot to ask him (maybe during one of Matthes' Kawi coffee runs on a Saturday), but I'd like to have this question answered (This is not a gotcha type question, . I would truly like to hear a response to get some insight on how these PR decisions are made).

Can you take me through the decision making process to misinform the public about your preseason injury? Is the lessor of two evils really to lead the media and public to believe the lackluster start to the season is due to you not putting in the work during the off-season and coming into A1 ill prepared and/or the brand new 2019 KX450F is not capable of running up front versus disclosing that you had an off season injury that has put him behind his preparation and testing schedule? Who’s decision is it which message is to be pushed? Yours or Kawasaki’s?
We're moving on to Minneapolis....
Tortelli
2/4/2019 12:46pm
Pumped to see DV's name, it's been a while! Too long!
Same here, always cool to see DV on!.
MotoMo165
2/4/2019 10:15pm
Stream keeps cutting in and out. 4 hours into show. iPhone XR, up to date, on pulpmx app and safari. About to try chrome. On WiFi. Usually streams fine :/
Mx391
2/5/2019 6:19am
New episode isn't showing up on the app. Whats the deal?
WDSRCR
2/5/2019 6:28am
Mx391 wrote:
Second week in a row for me that the app is flaky on Tuesday Morning. It was working by my afternoon drive last week. I am hoping it is good to go again this week.
mikec265
2/5/2019 9:18am
Mx391 wrote:
WDSRCR wrote:
Second week in a row for me that the app is flaky on Tuesday Morning. It was working by my afternoon drive last week. I am...
Second week in a row for me that the app is flaky on Tuesday Morning. It was working by my afternoon drive last week. I am hoping it is good to go again this week.
I don't use the apps. Works fine for me using a browser while driving.

Post a reply to: Tomac, Decotis, Bowers, Vuillemin on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

The Latest