Tomac 3x Champ

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2019 7:34 AM

He's not putting in those beast mode performances of last season, but he is consistently gaining points each weekend.

Will ET3 be the 3X Champ?

View Results

|

KTM Keys to the moto:
Get a good start
Don't blow it

7/23/2019 7:40 AM

He only needs one more second place, then he can finish 3rd from here on out and win the title even if Marvin wins all 8 motos.
So yeah no for sure

The battle for 3rd will be more interesting

|

7/23/2019 7:51 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

He only needs one more second place, then he can finish 3rd from here on out and win the title even if Marvin wins all 8 motos.
So yeah no for sure

The battle for 3rd will be more interesting

And I'm thinking he will win at least a couple more motos.

|

No brains, No headaches.

7/23/2019 8:37 AM

Tomac gonna Tomac... he wins his third title easily

|

7/23/2019 8:54 AM

I'm wondering what other would mean in this poll. Yes, no , or sort of win the title ?

|

7/23/2019 9:09 AM

I think if he has the most points after the last round then yes.... else no.

|

7/23/2019 9:17 AM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

I'm wondering what other would mean in this poll. Yes, no , or sort of win the title ?

That's for those that can't think for themselves and need others to tell them what to think.

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

7/23/2019 10:15 AM

Other. He's definitely ordering a pizza.

|

7/23/2019 11:36 AM

should be , no problem ...every other rider messed up so far .. this years title will be the easy one of the 3 i quess

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

7/23/2019 2:36 PM

This is Tomacs championship obviously. He has been consistent, and deserves the title, and I am no Tomac fan. The only thing that would make it interesting is if the Kawi DNF's at some point. Savatgy seems to have all the bad luck, but I'd be at least a little nervous if I were Tomac or Kawasaki.

|

7/23/2019 2:46 PM

Without question

|

7/23/2019 3:06 PM

chrisg19 wrote:

This is Tomacs championship obviously. He has been consistent, and deserves the title, and I am no Tomac fan. The only thing that would make it interesting is if the Kawi DNF's at some point. Savatgy seems to have all the bad luck, but I'd be at least a little nervous if I were Tomac or Kawasaki.

They are testing the limits on savagtys bike. Eli will just have to show up at Ironman and get 15 in the first moto.

|

7/23/2019 3:39 PM

Excaliburbmx wrote:

They are testing the limits on savagtys bike. Eli will just have to show up at Ironman and get 15 in the first moto.

Typical Tomac though will go out and get 16th and still have to take it to the last Moto

|

7/23/2019 10:51 PM

Tomac has been riding so smart all season, patient and within his limits.. wish this Eli was around in ‘19 SX

|

7/24/2019 2:27 AM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Haha! my bad, should've specified that.

|

KTM Keys to the moto:
Get a good start
Don't blow it