I'm predicting Tomac 2012 West Champ

machine
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 8:21am
I'm predicting he will win it. He is riding very aggressive this year while looking smooth at the same time. His corner exit speed is awesome looking.

Oh.....and those NON PC Gieco Honda bikes look stronger than last year too to boot.Wink

|
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
1/13/2012 6:35pm
machine wrote:
I'm predicting he will win it. He is riding very aggressive this year while looking smooth at the same time. His corner exit speed is awesome...
I'm predicting he will win it. He is riding very aggressive this year while looking smooth at the same time. His corner exit speed is awesome looking.

Oh.....and those NON PC Gieco Honda bikes look stronger than last year too to boot.Wink

Really? I mean dont get me wrong, he is a good pick, but there is 6-7 more rounds to go...

Just an FYI, last year I picked Tomac and Barcia for the regional titles and I picked Tomac to win the Nationals. I picked this a few weeks after Daytona... I got 1 of my picks right. (Barcia)...might be a little early to do some predicting as we have the whole season to go...
machine
1/13/2012 6:37pm Edited Date/Time 1/13/2012 6:38pm
mx 219 wrote:
Really? I mean dont get me wrong, he is a good pick, but there is 6-7 more rounds to go... Just an FYI, last year I...
Really? I mean dont get me wrong, he is a good pick, but there is 6-7 more rounds to go...

Just an FYI, last year I picked Tomac and Barcia for the regional titles and I picked Tomac to win the Nationals. I picked this a few weeks after Daytona... I got 1 of my picks right. (Barcia)...might be a little early to do some predicting as we have the whole season to go...
i know, but I just got a feeling man, I gotta roll with it.......Smile

You gotta admit, he looks pretty damn good.
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
1/13/2012 6:41pm
mx 219 wrote:
Really? I mean dont get me wrong, he is a good pick, but there is 6-7 more rounds to go... Just an FYI, last year I...

machine wrote:
i know, but I just got a feeling man, I gotta roll with it.......Smile

You gotta admit, he looks pretty damn good.
Ya he looked good last year too until Seeley and Cunningham started jacking around with him...

The Shop

dboivin
1/13/2012 6:47pm
i got a feeling once deano gets calmed down, he'll be hard to beat. and rattray isn't going anywhere..he'll probably be 2nd every supercross he touches this year....and that may win him the title.
machine
1/13/2012 6:49pm
dboivin wrote:
i got a feeling once deano gets calmed down, he'll be hard to beat. and rattray isn't going anywhere..he'll probably be 2nd every supercross he touches...
i got a feeling once deano gets calmed down, he'll be hard to beat. and rattray isn't going anywhere..he'll probably be 2nd every supercross he touches this year....and that may win him the title.
I think once the tracks get more technical, Rattray will fall off, but Deano will be there for sure.
dboivin
1/13/2012 6:51pm
dboivin wrote:
i got a feeling once deano gets calmed down, he'll be hard to beat. and rattray isn't going anywhere..he'll probably be 2nd every supercross he touches...
machine wrote:
I think once the tracks get more technical, Rattray will fall off, but Deano will be there for sure.
Deano sure looked rough on opener tho. He said he was tight...and you could see it a mile away. I kinda figured he would be way past that...winning titles helps that stuff out Smile
chrisbuehler
1/13/2012 6:52pm
machine wrote:
I'm predicting he will win it. He is riding very aggressive this year while looking smooth at the same time. His corner exit speed is awesome...

I feel you Machine and I'm on the Tomac bandwagon. Been on it outdoors a couple years now but he seems to be better at supercross, much better. Very smooth. Seems to be much larger than the rest of his competitors, maybe better on the 450
maru
1/13/2012 7:38pm
Tomac was hell on wheels last week. His starts were both red hot and ice cold, but once he got rolling he was amazing. I don't think anybody did more passing in either class. If he rides like that for the rest of the series he will be tough to beat.
zippy895
1/13/2012 7:57pm
i had no idea he made it thru the whole series without a glitch.congrats for his first championship.Sideways
cmess77
1/13/2012 9:10pm
zippy895 wrote:
i had no idea he made it thru the whole series without a glitch.congrats for his first championship.Sideways
He went 24-0 in the outdoors too.
bullpen58
1/13/2012 9:19pm
machine wrote:

Cool video. I sure wish SX was as easy as guys like him make it look.
bullpen58
1/13/2012 9:21pm
Is that some new FOX gear he's wearing? When is Fox gonna hook me up with my 2012 gear? Not sure if they know, but I haven't gotten my new gear for this season yet.
1/13/2012 9:37pm
The speed he had coming out of that corner before the triple in the LCQ blew my mind WIDE FREAKIN' OPEN.

I'm also a Tomac guy in SX. It's weird---I often like different guys indoors than outdoors. That's how it worked out last year. I liked Barcia indoors, but then I switched to Wilson out. I made fun of Dungey the whole SX season, then I rooted for him outside. I think I like Stew and Canard in and out, though. (Well, I'm assuming I like Stewart outdoors...)
1/13/2012 11:07pm Edited Date/Time 1/13/2012 11:09pm
zippy895 wrote:
cmess77 wrote:
He went 24-0 in the outdoors too.
Well what an awesome season that was Huh
kiwifan
1/13/2012 11:37pm
love to see Tomac take over Windhams ride when Windham finishes...in the next year or two?
jgmxdad251
1/14/2012 12:19am
machine wrote:

Seely will be there to. He didn't just win the first race bye luck, it has been a steady progression.Tomac was my pick at the begging of the year but, seely looks determined.
JB 19
1/14/2012 12:56am
Anyone with a moto brain can see the kid did his homework. Looked to me like he took a big step forward.
mxRob
1/14/2012 1:11am
it's like it's a week ago.... Seely, that is all.
1/14/2012 2:25am
musquin will get better each round- when it gets more technical he will shine

wilson will be up there at the rest of the rounds too- but tomac looked very good at the first round. Should be a good, close season in both classes
mccread
1/14/2012 3:10am
So far I agree, Tomac has it going on this year....
JBlain619
1/14/2012 6:56am
That video is awesome. He has to get off the line, once he gets that dialed, its lights out!
smc916
1/14/2012 7:37am
Wow, now that is a bold prediction!
Haha, same thing I thought! Really going out on a limb there Machine!
machine
1/14/2012 11:49am
Wow, now that is a bold prediction!
smc916 wrote:
Haha, same thing I thought! Really going out on a limb there Machine!
hey, he only got 3rd last week and he's got some stiff competition, i think there is definitely some risk that the limb might break..Smile
machine
1/14/2012 11:51am Edited Date/Time 1/14/2012 11:59am
JBlain619 wrote:
That video is awesome. He has to get off the line, once he gets that dialed, its lights out!
yep

btw- who jacked with my title? It's not a prediction, it's a fact you medling mods.......
SMITH201
1/14/2012 12:07pm
I agree. Anyone who was at A1 last week knows he is by far the favorite to win it. Tomac is a man among boys in that class.
1/14/2012 12:20pm
There is a video on youtube right now of Seeley and Brayton's training program with their trainer. Watch Seeleys riding in that vid. Yes, it is on one of the Honda tracks, but it is almost incomprehensible how fast he is going at some points.
Harry_Gray
1/14/2012 12:25pm
There is a video on youtube right now of Seeley and Brayton's training program with their trainer. Watch Seeleys riding in that vid. Yes, it is...
There is a video on youtube right now of Seeley and Brayton's training program with their trainer. Watch Seeleys riding in that vid. Yes, it is on one of the Honda tracks, but it is almost incomprehensible how fast he is going at some points.
Gonna have to agree w/ you Chuck; Seeley is looking really good this year as well. It'll be between him and Tomac for the West SX title. One of them two is gonna squeeze out Mitch's boys for that plate this year. Both look fast and fit. Would love to see Seeley win it though, he was fast last year but it looks like he put everything together this year though and IMO is a serious contender for the title. Not counting out Tomac either, but my beer money is on Seeley...
Guzzler
1/14/2012 1:40pm
still to early but the kid is the real deal. I think he is a good pick to win the title but there is still a lot more races to go. Hell of a ride at A1!!

Post a reply to: I'm predicting Tomac 2012 West Champ

The Latest