Tomac

early
Fantasy
2139th
8/16/2018 12:02pm
Solidkm wrote:
I thought I was the only non fan here? Vital seems to love the 3.
You and tdeath wouldn't happen to be the same person would ya? Maybe just president and vice president of the ET3 haters?
Solidkm
8/16/2018 12:35pm
Solidkm wrote:
I thought I was the only non fan here? Vital seems to love the 3.
early wrote:
You and tdeath wouldn't happen to be the same person would ya? Maybe just president and vice president of the ET3 haters?
Bc I’m not a fan, I’m automatically a hater? Asking for a friend. He has the personality of a smashed walnut. He is our fastest at the moment, but that doesn’t mean I have to love him.
NateDawg
8/16/2018 9:29pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2018 9:33pm
its not about chest pounding ... its about Tomac only wanting to race at USA tracks as he has a good record at home but on...
its not about chest pounding ... its about Tomac only wanting to race at USA tracks as he has a good record at home but on Euro tracks his record sucks

Tomac didnt race last MXON's ... now its on hometrack and he turns around 180 degrees ... from a meaningless race with unlucky schedule its now the most important race of the year for god and country ... LOL .... MEC is still there , championship is still the same .. His interview was just stunning if you remember he pulled out and why ..

if Herlings wins ? you think he will be lining up next years at Assen ?
If tomac wins ? you think he will be lining up at Assen ?

NateDawg wrote:
Has it ever crossed your mind that Tomac is showing up this year to shut people like you the fuck up? All he's heard about is...
Has it ever crossed your mind that Tomac is showing up this year to shut people like you the fuck up? All he's heard about is Herlings at Iron Man and I sincerely believe he has a point he wants to prove about it. We'll see what happens, but you might want to prepare yourself for a big serving of crow.
he is showing up to shut people down ?? ow boy and he retires if Herlings wins? dude keep bashing on MXGP and its riders on...
he is showing up to shut people down ?? ow boy and he retires if Herlings wins?

dude keep bashing on MXGP and its riders on every possible topic ...

youre by far the biggest Troll around these days ...

maybe start watching some MXGP so you know what youre talking about as some of your comments are hilarious and show you dont know much about MXGP ... you act like you do , your comments say you dont
Got some examples of my epic trolling or are you just talking out of your ass like always?
NateDawg
8/16/2018 9:32pm
peelout wrote:
i still think he's a draft dodger and if it wasn't in the US then he would be riding his quad in the mountains again. we'll...
i still think he's a draft dodger and if it wasn't in the US then he would be riding his quad in the mountains again. we'll see what the story is next year.

as for this year, i'll be rooting him on the whole way, he is after all the fastest guy in the US so we'd be silly to leave him off because we're butt-hurt.
B DUB 333 wrote:
Correction. Tomac = FMOP currently.
Solidkm wrote:
Umm. I’m red, white and blue through and through. But Herlings is going to wipe his ass with Tomac. Princess Tomac is going to have a...
Umm. I’m red, white and blue through and through. But Herlings is going to wipe his ass with Tomac. Princess Tomac is going to have a come to Jesus. But yes, he is our best bet currently
"Princess Tomac"

Yea, you sound totally unbiased...

The Shop

8/16/2018 10:15pm

I can't believe I just read this whole thread. There's a few of you here that should seek some therapy. Not just once a week for an hour. I'm talking like checking yourselves into a clinic for an extended mental health review. Shock therapy, isolation tanks, powerful meds, brain surgery - should all be considered.
8/17/2018 12:52am Edited Date/Time 8/17/2018 2:36am
NateDawg wrote:
Has it ever crossed your mind that Tomac is showing up this year to shut people like you the fuck up? All he's heard about is...
Has it ever crossed your mind that Tomac is showing up this year to shut people like you the fuck up? All he's heard about is Herlings at Iron Man and I sincerely believe he has a point he wants to prove about it. We'll see what happens, but you might want to prepare yourself for a big serving of crow.
he is showing up to shut people down ?? ow boy and he retires if Herlings wins? dude keep bashing on MXGP and its riders on...

maybe start watching some MXGP so you know what youre talking about as some of your comments are hilarious and show you dont know much about MXGP ... you act like you do , your comments say you dont
NateDawg wrote:
Got some examples of my epic trolling or are you just talking out of your ass like always?
easy .. dont even have to check all your postst ..one of the last ones shows again you never watch MXGP races and are clueless as F.ck about MXGP but yet you need to bash it every topic available ... yeah your not a troll Woohoo

It's yet to play out, but I think when all the cards are on the table Herlings doesn't have the raw speed and "beast mode" that Tomac does. We'll see, but I've seen him put some serious ass-whoopings on guys that have given Herlings fits. 2016 Tomac was the weakest he's been in 4 years and he still mopped the floor with Cairoli at all 4 USGPs.

and this is MXON for you , just another meaningless race and yet youre all over the place ... keep em coming troll

"Biggest race of the year". Lol, yea? What's the payout? Where's Marvin and Gasjer? Biggest race my ass.
NateDawg
8/17/2018 4:45am

NateDawg wrote:
easy .. dont even have to check all your postst ..one of the last ones shows again you never watch MXGP races and are clueless as...
easy .. dont even have to check all your postst ..one of the last ones shows again you never watch MXGP races and are clueless as F.ck about MXGP but yet you need to bash it every topic available ... yeah your not a troll Woohoo

It's yet to play out, but I think when all the cards are on the table Herlings doesn't have the raw speed and "beast mode" that Tomac does. We'll see, but I've seen him put some serious ass-whoopings on guys that have given Herlings fits. 2016 Tomac was the weakest he's been in 4 years and he still mopped the floor with Cairoli at all 4 USGPs.

and this is MXON for you , just another meaningless race and yet youre all over the place ... keep em coming troll

"Biggest race of the year". Lol, yea? What's the payout? Where's Marvin and Gasjer? Biggest race my ass.
Lol, do you even know what trolling is? Because giving your sincere opinion on a topic doesn't constitute. I watch most MXGP races each year and I certainly watched the USGPs. Btw, feel free to correct anything I said about those events because they are all factual: 1. Tomac wasn't as good in 2016 as he has been the past couple of years (demonstrably true) 2. He mopped the floor with Cairoli in all 4 motos (Also demonstrably true). AC, Gajser, Febre, etc. all had absolutely nothing for Tomac and the MXGP announcers said something to that effect during the broadcast.

The 2nd comment was a response to someone being butthurt that Tomac didn't participate in the "biggest race of the year" last year. My point was self-evident. You might want to work on your reading comprehension skills.
Marcello10
8/17/2018 5:32am Edited Date/Time 8/18/2018 4:59am
Ottobianno 2017?
youre right .. Wink that was later in season and Tony dealt better with the heat and played Herlings
That’s what people think, Herlings was actually affected by a real bad food poisoning, he almost fainted on the finish line because of the effort. Same hot weather conditions in Lommel a couple of GPs after and he worked the field, I guess he was still pretty angry about how Ottobiano went.

He talked about it with MXVice in one of their post race interviews
8/17/2018 5:35am Edited Date/Time 8/17/2018 6:04am
NateDawg wrote:
Lol, do you even know what trolling is? Because giving your sincere opinion on a topic doesn't constitute. I watch most MXGP races each year and...
Lol, do you even know what trolling is? Because giving your sincere opinion on a topic doesn't constitute. I watch most MXGP races each year and I certainly watched the USGPs. Btw, feel free to correct anything I said about those events because they are all factual: 1. Tomac wasn't as good in 2016 as he has been the past couple of years (demonstrably true) 2. He mopped the floor with Cairoli in all 4 motos (Also demonstrably true). AC, Gajser, Febre, etc. all had absolutely nothing for Tomac and the MXGP announcers said something to that effect during the broadcast.

The 2nd comment was a response to someone being butthurt that Tomac didn't participate in the "biggest race of the year" last year. My point was self-evident. You might want to work on your reading comprehension skills.
TongueTongueTongue stop it dude , save your excuses for after MXON

here you go , some real info for you .... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

left or right you always try to make it right with whatever results you can dig up in past ..

youre like that shafstall dude , who compared Tomacs best results to Herlings results when he was injured to start his rookie season in 450 ... thats just sad , too sad to be real if you need things like that to make you feel good
NateDawg
8/17/2018 6:25am
NateDawg wrote:
Lol, do you even know what trolling is? Because giving your sincere opinion on a topic doesn't constitute. I watch most MXGP races each year and...

:P :P :P stop it dude , save your excuses for after MXON here you go , some real info for you .... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll left or...

here you go , some real info for you .... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

left or right you always try to make it right with whatever results you can dig up in past ..

youre like that shafstall dude , who compared Tomacs best results to Herlings results when he was injured to start his rookie season in 450 ... thats just sad , too sad to be real if you need things like that to make you feel good
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not actually this dumb...
biscuit11
8/17/2018 6:10pm
The best will always have haters. Yall know the saying...
MotoMo165
8/17/2018 7:07pm
As soon as a rider starts kicking ass the haters get a lot more vocal or they just grow haha one of those
Excaliburbmx
8/17/2018 8:25pm
SCR wrote:
Loots doesn't recognize wins on US soil. Not even a USGP. Unless of course Jeffery won it. If Tomac beats Jeffery at Red Bud it won't...
Loots doesn't recognize wins on US soil. Not even a USGP. Unless of course Jeffery won it.
If Tomac beats Jeffery at Red Bud it won't count because home track and all that. If he wins next year in Jeffries sandbox Loots will probably go on about, one race doesn't prove anything.
Herlings goes 3-0 at RedBud , wins quali and both moto's ...there wont be any doubts . USA wins MXON ... so congrats , about time...
Herlings goes 3-0 at RedBud , wins quali and both moto's ...there wont be any doubts .

USA wins MXON ... so congrats , about time Wink
About time? We haven’t sent our best team in years and we still have more wins than your country and it’s about time?

Ha ha
biscuit11
8/17/2018 8:36pm
Qualifying race isnt a format we do over here so I dont expect any of the US riders going for it on saturday. Plessenger will probably still mop up but our 450 guys will be saving it for the big day. I remember Jax the Eli haters were all out after qualifying that he may not even top 5.
jeffro503
8/17/2018 8:45pm
peelout wrote:
i still think he's a draft dodger and if it wasn't in the US then he would be riding his quad in the mountains again. we'll...
i still think he's a draft dodger and if it wasn't in the US then he would be riding his quad in the mountains again. we'll see what the story is next year.

as for this year, i'll be rooting him on the whole way, he is after all the fastest guy in the US so we'd be silly to leave him off because we're butt-hurt.
B DUB 333 wrote:
Solidkm wrote:
Umm. I’m red, white and blue through and through. But Herlings is going to wipe his ass with Tomac. Princess Tomac is going to have a...
Umm. I’m red, white and blue through and through. But Herlings is going to wipe his ass with Tomac. Princess Tomac is going to have a come to Jesus. But yes, he is our best bet currently
We'll come back and revisit your comment later. I've said it before and I'll say it again...

They start together , no wrecks ...my money is on Eli. I say that because I don't think some people here don't quite understand the shear speed Eli is capable of doing right now.

But......we will all find out here soon enough. I'm just excited it's on a damn " Dirt " track......and I don't care what part of the world the race is held..
SCR
8/17/2018 9:18pm
B DUB 333 wrote:
Solidkm wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
We'll come back and revisit your comment later. I've said it before and I'll say it again... They start together , no wrecks ...my money is...
We'll come back and revisit your comment later. I've said it before and I'll say it again...

They start together , no wrecks ...my money is on Eli. I say that because I don't think some people here don't quite understand the shear speed Eli is capable of doing right now.

But......we will all find out here soon enough. I'm just excited it's on a damn " Dirt " track......and I don't care what part of the world the race is held..
I said this somewhere else already but, the few times anyone has challenged Eli this year he has been able to find another gear like RC used to do. Sometimes he's had 2 or 3 seconds a lap on reserve when he needs it so it's hard to say what his limit might be if he has one of those magic days.
Same thing can be said for Herlings also. Wish it was at Glenn Helen I think Herlings would tear that place up, plus I could attend.
Anyway it has the makings of a hell of a race.
HusqFan3
8/17/2018 10:21pm
its not about chest pounding ... its about Tomac only wanting to race at USA tracks as he has a good record at home but on...
its not about chest pounding ... its about Tomac only wanting to race at USA tracks as he has a good record at home but on Euro tracks his record sucks

Tomac didnt race last MXON's ... now its on hometrack and he turns around 180 degrees ... from a meaningless race with unlucky schedule its now the most important race of the year for god and country ... LOL .... MEC is still there , championship is still the same .. His interview was just stunning if you remember he pulled out and why ..

if Herlings wins ? you think he will be lining up next years at Assen ?
If tomac wins ? you think he will be lining up at Assen ?

NateDawg wrote:
100% agree with your assessment of ET3’s likely mindset going into the race. While he obviously has a laid back and reserved demeaner off the track, I don’t think even his detractors can question the guy’s competitive spirit or will to win once he’s on the bike. Now whether or not he’ll be able to actually deliver the payback he’s probably yearning for is another story altogether. The only thing I’m absolutely certain of at this point is that I can’t frickin wait to find out!!!

God if you’re up there and listening; i know it’s been awhile since we last spoke, but if you could do me a solid and please keep ET3 and JH84 safe in general of course— but especially between now and 10/6– I’d be forever grateful. That is all.
HusqFan3
8/17/2018 10:25pm Edited Date/Time 8/17/2018 10:27pm
I can't believe I just read this whole thread. There's a few of you here that should seek some therapy. Not just once a week for...

I can't believe I just read this whole thread. There's a few of you here that should seek some therapy. Not just once a week for an hour. I'm talking like checking yourselves into a clinic for an extended mental health review. Shock therapy, isolation tanks, powerful meds, brain surgery - should all be considered.
Haha. I’d like to go ahead and officially nominate this for the prestigious “Vital Post the Year Award“
CR250Rider
8/17/2018 11:19pm
Hallzilla wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/08/14/280523/s1200_Screen_Shot_2018_08_14_at_9.19.03_AM.jpg[/img] Quantity, not quality.

Quantity, not quality.
In his earlier life he had just one "k"
Musta gotten clicked...
8/18/2018 3:52am
NateDawg wrote:

:P :P :P stop it dude , save your excuses for after MXON here you go , some real info for you .... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll left or...

The truth hurts richard Herlings feelings Laughing

Post a reply to: Tomac

The Latest